Concave Earth Model - Do we live INSIDE the Earth? (aka Cellular Cosmogony)

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Concave Earth Model - Do we live INSIDE the Earth? (aka Cellular Cosmogony)

Post by Winston »

cdnFA wrote:
July 12th, 2016, 7:43 pm
Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Winston, your thoughts, opinions and beliefs change depending on the direction of the wind. It would be nice to have someone on my side who was a little more grounded, rather than one who simply believes everything.
I never said i believe everything. Come on. How dumb do you think i am? Lol. I merely said that the cocave earth theory is interesting and fascinating and amusing as well.
To answer your question, extremely stupid.

1: As I explained to you before, when someone says you will believe everything it isn't a literal phrase. Just because to use an example you used on me that you don't believe Elvis lives [although I am sure I can find the same quality of evidence to show he does that you buy into with your other beliefs] does not invalidate the idea that you believe in everything because the statement really being expressed is that you are extremely gullible and unable to process good evidence from bad.

2: That you find the concave earth theory interesting pointing to the fact that Nazis who were smart believed in it is just beyond stupid. A, the idea is pure moronic. B, I am 100% sure that if any Nazis did believe it there were also in the tin foil hat outlier brigade, C: Using the Nazis believed this as any sort of plus is just... dude, no.

3: You post shit on topics and yet show an insanely high ignorance of the topic beyond your conspiracy theory sources of even basic science over and over again and a seeming inability to learn anything [see point 1]

Also this
"Where do you get that? For thousands of years, when mariners sailed out to sea on ships, they carried nautical charts that are 2D and FLAT. They do not carry spheres with them and plot their navigation on it. They carry flat maps and plot their course on that. Everyone knows this. Even pirate movies show this. Are you lost in la la land? In fact, this is an argument for flat earth.

Also, engineers that build railroads do not design tracks for a globe earth with curvature. They build tracks for a flat earth, and it works. That's another argument for flat earth.

Have you listened to Eric Dubay or Mark Sargent on YouTube? You need to hear arguments from both sides before jumping to conclusions. You should spend a few hours listening to what they have to say."
One can map a sphere onto a flat surface. It will work for navigation if you use longitude and latitude perfectly fine, especially if you are going by the speed on the wind. If you put even the slightest bit of thought into it and were not so woefully ignorant about everything you would know this.
Your second point, do you have any clue how big the earth is. The various bumps and the like on the earth are much more important than the curvature for a iron bar a few feet long. Give your head a shake dude.

The problem with all your sources is that based on my experiences and the experiences of other sensible knowledgeable people is that that keep presenting evidence like the stuff mentioned above. Evidence that is full of shit. Either it is something any thoughtful or remotely educated person can see through like your comments above, or it is something that a layperson wouldn't have the knowledge to see through but pretty much anyone worthy of respect in the field would see through like that book of historical fiction 1421 which for some odd reason is sold as non fiction even though it is filled with made up facts and bullshit.

It seems that if it is something mainstream you dismiss it and if someone says some wacked out shit that pretty much everyone knows is bullshit, as long as you can dress it up you will fall for it hook line and sinker.

In your desperation to see yourself as a freethinker you have turned yourself into a gullible sucker.
@cdnFA you forget the adage of the true freethinking intellectual. See below and pay attention to this wise quote by Aristotle.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

If you can't do that, you're not a true freethinker or intellectual. Only the ignorant and narrow minded like you will dismiss something with a knee jerk reaction just because it sounds "crazy and ridiculous" and goes against everything you've been taught in school.

Also remember that many weird ideas became mainstream later on. You don't see the big picture.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More concave earth videos with beautiful animation, models and illustrations.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

German man on German TV shows us a real life physical Concave Earth Model and discusses it.

Here is the German dialogue translated into English:

A repeat here of the translation supplied by youtuber Virtuosyc with thanks.

The interviewer on the left "Q" The man on the right is Helmut Diel : -

HELMUT DIEHL : I'm starting the simulation now.
Q: Is this the world how it exists in reality? You can actually touch the earth from inside.
H.DIEHL : The decisive factor of this model is that it is a hollow earth. The ground forms a rounded hollow surface which encloses the so-called "Innenweltkosmos" (basically meaning a cosmos which is not outside but inside the earth)
Q: So you want to say that we live inside the earth?
H.DIEHL : On the inside surface of a huge hollow sphere in a room which is surrounded by the surface of the earth.
Q: I see.
H.DIEHL : And I think that this model corresponds to reality. With a Rectilineator it was measured that the earth actually was curved inside. That means the ground forms a hollow round bowl. And also the mountains are inside and tower to height towards the inside.
Q: So here inside (points to the model)? But what is outside?
H.DIEHL : No one knows.
Q: No one knows what is outside?
H.DIEHL : Everything we see at the sky is inside like for example this fixed star-celestial sphere, which is in the center of the inner world. And since this body has a diameter of about 1000 kilometers there is a maximal height from the surface of estimated 6350 kilometers.
Q: That's it? I thought it would be infinitely high.
H.DIEHL : Yes, this is another concept of the world.
Q: Now this here is the moon passing (points to moon).
H.DIEHL : Yes, the moon circles at 3000 kilometers altitude around the celestial sphere and it has a diameter of 200 kilometers.
Q: The sun is also smaller than assumed?
H.DIEHL : Of course, she can't be as big as in the other model of Copernicus. In this case the sun is inside the space of the earth. This room has a diameter of 12780 kilometers so the sun has to be way smaller. In this model you wouldn't need a bigger sun, it wouldn't even fit.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw @cdnFA, FYI, the mathematics in the concave earth model do add up. See this book in Italian written by an Italian professor where he shows how the math does work on a concave earth model, and in fact explains anomalies that the convex earth model does not. My Venetian friend Alex looked this book over and said that the math does add up. It's in Italian though.

https://archive.org/details/IlProblemaD ... neDelMondo

Text file in Italian

https://archive.org/stream/IlProblemaDe ... o_djvu.txt

However, just because the math adds up doesn't mean the theory is true. That's another matter. I'm just saying it's not as crazy as you think. Also, one caveat here is that for the concave earth model to work, the light from the sun and moon MUST CURVE within the concave earth, which works mathematically but cannot be proven in reality.

However, light curving inside a sphere is not as far fetched as you think. In fact, Einstein's relativity also involves a spherical universe where everything curves and no straight line exists. In fact, in higher math and higher physics, there is no such thing as a straight line, since the whole universe is curved. So this notion of everything being curved, including light, is not as farfetched as you think. It was part of Einstein's theories as well.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

German forum about the concave earth theory. Right click in Chrome to translate to English.

https://trotzderluege.foroactivo.com/t4 ... e-welt-ist

English forum about concave earth.

https://truth-zone.net/forum/science-an ... ml?start=0

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For @Neo and @MrMan. Bible verses that support Concave Earth Theory. lol. Notice the words "IN the Earth". lol

Matthew 6:10

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth , as it is in heaven.

Genesis 1:22

22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth .

Genesis 4:12

12 When you reach the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth .

Genesis 4:14

14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth ; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

Genesis 6: 4-5

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth , and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Genesis 6:17

17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die .

Genesis 10:32

32 These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood.

1 Chronicles 16:14

14 He is the Lord our God; his judgments are in all the earth .

1 Chronicles 17: 8

8 And I have been with thee whithersoever thou hast walked, and have cut off all thine enemies from before thee, and have made thee a name like the name of the great men that are in the earth .

1 Chronicles 17:21

21 And what one nation in the earth is like thy people Israel, whom God went to redeem to be his own people, to make thee a name of greatness and terribleness, by driving out nations from before thy people whom thou have redeemed out of Egypt?

Job 1: 7-8

7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth , and from walking up and down in it .

8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth , a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

Job 38:33

33 Know thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth ?

Psalm 8: 9

9 O Lord our Lord, how excellent is your name in all the earth !

Psalm 16: 3

3 But to the saints that are in the earth , and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.

Psalm 45:16

16 Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth .

Psalm 46: 8

8 Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth .

Psalm 58: 2

2 Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth .

Psalm 58:11

11 So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth .

Psalm 75:31

31 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.

Psalm 113: 6

6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth !

Psalm 119: 19

19 I am a stranger in the earth : hide not thy commandments from me.

Psalm 135: 6

6 Whatsoever the Lord pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas , and all deep places.

Proverbs 11:31

31 Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth : much more the wicked and the sinner.

Isaiah 12: 5

5 Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth .

Jeremiah 9:24

24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth : for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

Daniel 4:23

23 And whereas the king saw a watcher and an holy one coming down from heaven, and saying, Hew the tree down, and destroy it; yet leave the stump of the roots thereof in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts of the field, till seven times pass over him;

Matthew 6:10

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven .

Luke 11: 2

2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth .

Acts 2:19

2 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath ; blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke:

Romans 10:18

18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily,their sound went into all the earth , and their words unto the ends of the world.

Colossians 1:16

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth , visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

1 John 5: 8

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth , the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Revelation 5: 3

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth , neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

Revelation 12: 9

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth , and his angels were cast out with him.

Luke 11: 2

2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth .

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another term for concave earth. lol

Polish videos about why the horizon and ships show UPWARD curvature of the Earth. lol

More of the video series at this playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... haDAMinBwq

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wikipedia entry on Concave Earth in a subsection of Hollow Earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth
Concave hollow Earths[edit]

An example of a concave hollow Earth. Humans live on the interior, with the universe in the center.
Instead of saying that humans live on the outside surface of a hollow planet — sometimes called a "convex" hollow-Earth hypothesis — some have claimed humans live on the inside surface of a hollow spherical world, so that our universe itself lies in that world's interior. This has been called the "concave" hollow-Earth hypothesis.

Cyrus Teed, a doctor from upstate New York, proposed such a concave hollow Earth in 1869, calling his scheme "Cellular Cosmogony". Teed founded a group called the Koreshan Unity based on this notion, which he called Koreshanity. The main colony survives as a preserved Florida state historic site, at Estero, Florida, but all of Teed's followers have now died. Teed's followers claimed to have experimentally verified the concavity of the Earth's curvature, through surveys of the Florida coastline making use of "rectilineator" equipment.

Several twentieth-century German writers, including Peter Bender, Johannes Lang, Karl Neupert, and Fritz Braun, published works advocating the hollow Earth hypothesis, or Hohlweltlehre. It has even been reported, although apparently without historical documentation, that Adolf Hitler was influenced by concave hollow-Earth ideas and sent an expedition in an unsuccessful attempt to spy on the British fleet by pointing infrared cameras up at the sky.[43][44]

The Egyptian mathematician Mostafa Abdelkader wrote several scholarly papers working out a detailed mapping of the concave Earth model.[45][46]
In one chapter of his book On the Wild Side (1992), Martin Gardner discusses the hollow Earth model articulated by Abdelkader. According to Gardner, this hypothesis posits that light rays travel in circular paths, and slow as they approach the center of the spherical star-filled cavern. No energy can reach the center of the cavern, which corresponds to no point a finite distance away from Earth in the widely accepted scientific cosmology. A drill, Gardner says, would lengthen as it traveled away from the cavern and eventually pass through the "point at infinity" corresponding to the center of the Earth in the widely accepted scientific cosmology. Supposedly no experiment can distinguish between the two cosmologies.

Gardner notes that "most mathematicians believe that an inside-out universe, with properly adjusted physical laws, is empirically irrefutable". Gardner rejects the concave hollow Earth hypothesis on the basis of Occam's Razor.[47]

Purportedly verifiable hypotheses of a "concave hollow Earth" need to be distinguished from a thought experiment which defines a coordinate transformation such that the interior of the Earth becomes "exterior" and the exterior becomes "interior". (For example, in spherical coordinates, let radius r go to R²/r where R is the Earth's radius.) The transformation entails corresponding changes to the forms of physical laws. This is not a hypothesis but an illustration of the fact that any description of the physical world can be equivalently expressed in more than one way.[48]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Apparently in 1931 a Swiss scientist named Auguste Piccard was the first person to go up into the stratosphere in a hot air balloon. When he came down, he told Popular Science magazine that the Earth looked like a flat disc with an UPTURNED EDGE! Doesn't that suggest a concave shape? See below.

https://numerico.altervista.org/ALBERCL ... atta-2016/
The cover-up by governments and Wikipedia must make you think. In school books you are not taught what Auguste Piccard claimed to have seen, as well as on Wikipedia there is no entry documented and released by the scientific journal “Popular Science” In August 1931.

The statements of Auguste Piccard: "It looked like a Flat Disc with an Upturned edge."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this awesome animation of how a concave earth can look like a convex earth from above, as an optical illusion. lol. How rad. lol

http://www.wildheretic.com/what-about-p ... rom-space/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Here are quotes from hot air balloonists of the 19th century who said that the Earth looked like a CONCAVE BOWL shape from high in the sky!

http://www.wildheretic.com/concave-earth-theory/3/

3. 19th century balloon observations

This is old 19th century anecdotal evidence from the flat earthers’ favourite book Zetetic Astronomy by Samuel Birley Rowbotham. Many balloonists of his day who reached between 1 and 2 miles altitude commented on how the Earth looked like a concave bowl beneath them.

“THE APPARENT CONCAVITY OF THE EARTH AS SEEN FROM A BALLOON. – A perfectly-formed circle encompassed the visibly; planisphere beneath, or rather the concavo-sphere it might now be called, for I had attained a height from which the earth assumed a regularly hollowed or concave appearance – an optical illusion which increases as you recede from it. At the greatest elevation I attained, which was about a mile-and-a-half, the appearance of the world around me assumed a shape or form like that which is made by placing two watch glasses together by their edges, the balloon apparently in the central cavity all the time of its flight at that elevation.” – Wise’s Aëronautics.

“Another curious effect of the aërial ascent was that the earth, when we were at our greatest altitude, positively appeared concave, looking like a huge dark bowl, rather than the convex sphere such as we naturally expect to see it… The horizon always appears to be on a level with our eye, and seems to rise as we rise, until at length the elevation of the circular boundary line of the sight becomes so marked that the earth assumes the anomalous appearance as we have said of a concave rather than a convex body.” – Mayhew’s Great World of London.

“The chief peculiarity of a view from a balloon at a consider-able elevation, was the altitude of the horizon, which remained practically on a level with the eye, at an elevation of two miles, causing the surface of the earth to appear concave instead of convex, and to recede during the rapid ascent, whilst the horizon and the balloon seemed to be stationary.” – London Journal, July 18th, 1857.

“I don’t know that I ever hinted heretofore that the aëronaut may well be the most sceptical man about the rotundity of the earth. Philosophy imposes the truth upon us; but the view of the earth from the elevation of a balloon is that of an immense terrestrial basin, the deeper part of which is that directly under one’s feet. As we ascend, the earth beneath us seems to recede–actually to sink away – while the horizon gradually and gracefully lifts a diversified slope, stretching away farther and farther to a line that, at the highest elevation, seems to close with the sky. Thus, upon a clear day, the aëronaut feels as if suspended at about an equal distance between the vast blue oceanic concave above and the equally expanded terrestrial basin below.” – Mr. Elliott, an American balloon aëronaut, in a letter giving an account of his ascension from Baltimore.

“The plane of the earth offers another delusion to the traveller in air, to whom it appears as a concave surface, and who surveys the line of the horizon as an unbroken circle, rising up, in relation to the hollow of the concave hemisphere, like the rim of a shallow inverted watch-glass, to the height of the eye of the observer, how high soever he may be–the blue atmosphere above closing over it like the corresponding hemisphere reversed.” – Glaisher’s Report, in “Leisure Hour,” for May 21, 1864.

Conclusion

There are two main questions to this kind of evidence: 1. Where are the modern balloonists’ testimonies? Maybe they also see the same thing but have not found it remarkable enough to comment in a book or on the internet. 2. Passengers on jet airplanes cruising at 10/11 km high do not see the Earth’s concavity, merely its flatness. It could be that the windows alter perception? Or perhaps it is because the observer has such a narrow field of view and cannot see 360° around themselves as a balloonist can?

The standard explanation given for this “bowl” effect is that it is an optical illusion. This could be a definite possibility, although no real supporting evidence has been presented. On the above grounds, I give this evidence for concave Earth at about 30%.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Round table podcast discussion about Lord Steven Christ and his Concave Earth Theory which he made a cult out of with him being the leader and messiah. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

1990 book on the Concave Earth theory. Isn't this so out there and wild? lol

THE SUPREME HARMONY of the UNIVERSE
The Endospherical Field Theory

https://archive.org/details/TheSupremeH ... 1/mode/2up

PDF
https://ia803108.us.archive.org/21/item ... Theory.pdf

Wild Heretic Forum about Concave Earth.

http://www.wildheretic.com/forum/index.php

Another Concave Earth forum. lol

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.7 ... abble.com/

Concave Earth FAQs:

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.7 ... -td78.html

German Concave Earth webpage.

http://www.rolf-keppler.de/2frame.htm

Image showing how night and day work on a Concave Earth model.

http://www.rolf-keppler.de/etagnacht.htm

http://www.rolf-keppler.de/etagnacht.gif

How seasons work on a Concave Earth.

http://www.rolf-keppler.de/esommer.htm

http://www.rolf-keppler.de/sommer1.jpg

http://www.rolf-keppler.de/sommer2.JPG
During the winter the path (orbit) of the sun is inclined in such a way that the northern hemisphere receives the least amount of light.
Just as the sun can only radiate one half of the earth due to the curved light rays, thus the satellite can only receive light from one half of the earth.
Therefore the satellite photo only shows one half of the earth as a solid convex sphere.
New York seen 30 miles away through a telescope. Wow.

http://www.rolf-keppler.de/enewyork.htm

If all this turned out to be true, wouldn't you guys' sense of reality be totally f***ed majorly? LOL

What do you think @Neo and @gsjackson?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric Dubay, one of the top Flat Earth popularizers, debunks Concave Earth theory in his blog and video below.

https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/2019/07 ... -debunked/

Concave Earthers rebuttal to Dubay.

http://www.wildheretic.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=2&t=539

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Concave Earth model disproved.

Rebuttals:

Luís Santos
Two wrong principles (not proved) in this video and, of course, wrong conclusions: 1. Visible light is straight line (prove it and it is enough to debunk concave earth; 2. If visible light curves it curves with the same way earth curvature. By the way, Infrared bends also more than earth curvature but less than visible light.
Yes, with this two wrong principles in this video: Concave earth is completly impossible in all ways. But you have to prove those two principles first. Please do it. I would love to debunk concave earth too with your help. :)
Thank you for the music, anyway.

While You Were Sheeping
When flat earthers say water is flat i cringe, no one can see far enough to actually gauge the water bending, the earth is massive everything is subtle when it comes to curvature. The freemasons show the earth and celestial sphere are equal in size with the universe(celestial sphere) slightly smaller than earth. Also the russian geographical society show earth as concave but 99.9% of the sheep are blind and brain dead and don't care sadly.