The Electric Universe Theory (my friend's dad David Talbott is a popularizer of it)

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Winston
Site Admin

The Electric Universe Theory (my friend's dad David Talbott is a popularizer of it)

Post by Winston »

Have any of you heard of the Electric Universe Theory? It's an alternative cosmology that posits that electricity is the true force that runs the universe, not gravity. One of its famous popularizers is my former best friend's father David Talbott, whom David Icke likes to reference in his mega lectures. His son, Stuart Talbott (aka Michael Goodspeed when he was a co-host on the Clyde Lewis Show (an Art Bell type radio show based in Portland) and author on paranormal topics) and I were close friends for many years but we lost touch and he's become a hermit. But his dad David Talbott is well known in cosmology and physics circles for pioneering the Electric Universe Theory. To learn more, Google or YouTube his name, or see his website at http://www.thunderbolts.info which is co-authored with Wallace Thornhill.

Michael Goodspeed updated me once when he published an article on his dad's site:

"Hey Winston,

I've just posted my new blog entry, which is a 5 page excerpt from my new e-Book/monograph, "Is the Universe Electric?" This is an expanded version of the article for the Japanese magazine. I thought it might be funny if you passed it on to your list:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/thunderblo ... ectric.htm "
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I've read up before on Plasma Cosmology and Electric Universe theories. Its pretty interesting, and has a ring of sense to it, though I think they make some of same mistakes as the contemporary cosmologists they criticise by going a bit overboard with their assumptions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Electric Universe Theory (my friend's dad David Talbott is a popularizer of it)

Post by Winston »

I've been doing some research on the Electric Universe Theory. It does make a lot of sense, and is mind blowing. Apparently it posits that our Sun is not powered by an internal nuclear fusion like astronomers claim, but is electric and gets its power from electrically charged particles in space, which is all around us, like a free energy device. Wow that's mind blowing. Also, the Sun is connected by plasma to other stars too, like the neurons in our brain. Wow fascinating. Somehow that seems to resonate with me. Plus the black sunspots on the Sun a hollow interior, not a nuclear fusion. Makes you wonder if everything we've been taught is wrong.

Anyway, if you wanna hear more, here is David Talbott (my former best friend's dad) on Red Ice Radio.

Here's his interview on Higherside Chats with Brent Carlwood a radio show host that likes to boast on air about his pot smoking. lol (I don't know how he gets away with that and why the DEA hasn't gone to his house and busted down his door yet lol) But he sounds really cool though, a true hippie and freethinker.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Electric Universe Theory (my friend's dad David Talbott is a popularizer of it)

Post by Winston »

Here are some free documentaries that David Talbott produced about the Electric Universe Theory and his Saturn Myth theory about ancient cosmology as well. I actually saw him making them in his den at his house in Beaverton, OR when I was hanging out with his son Stuart Talbott (aka Michael Goodspeed).

Thunderbolts of the Gods

Symbols of an Alien Sky

Apparently, Saturn used to be a second sun in the sky, in the ancient past during "The Age of Cronos", a time when humans and the gods that created them (or ETs) co-existed on earth in paradise. Life was easy back then but there was no human freedom. Just like in the Garden of Eden. Eventually a cataclysm wiped out Saturn and most of the Earth, and humans rebelled against the gods too and fought for their independence. That's why the gods left us to our own misery and hard life of toil and survival, instead of the paradise they had planned for us. Apparently, this is a common theme in all ancient cultures, about a lost paradise that mankind descended from, when man and gods co-existed and the gods ruled on earth.

Also, if you watch the movie "2010 The Year We Make Contact", the sequel to "2001 A Space Odyssey", it also shows Saturn becoming another Sun again at the end. Perhaps that's the goal of the elite? To restore Saturn as the second Sun it once was so that Earth can become a paradise again and the gods authority gets re-established again? That's my speculation anyway.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Apparently, Talbott was not the first to discover the Electric Universe theory. A renaissance man and pioneer back in the late 1800's and early 1900's named Walter Russell was actually the first to formulate it. I can't believe this man isn't more well known. Apparently, conspiracy theorists claim the electric universe is suppressed because it would lead to the discovery of free energy, which would undermine the mega profits of the oil and gas industry which runs the world.

Anyway, Walter Russell was a painter and cosmologist, and compared to Leonardo DaVinci. He was also friends with Nikola Tesla, whom Einstein called "the smartest man in the world". Apparently, Tesla also believed in the Electric Universe theory rather than the standard cosmology of science too. When Tesla saw Russell's research papers on his light and electric universe theory, Tesla told him to lock the papers away for 1,000 years because humanity wasn't ready for it yet. Wow. Truly mind blowing. I wonder what secrets of the universe are in this theory. However, it is very hard to understand and not for the average layman. The good thing is that his cosmology brings God back into the equation, which modern science has tried to flush out, which Russell claims is the biggest mistake of modern science, which was to remove the creator from his creation. The theory sounds beautiful and profound, however, a lot of it sounds a bit hokey and New Ageish too.

Here are some links about Walter Russell if you wanna learn about his theory.

http://walter-russell.com/

https://www.philosophy.org/

Here are some audio readings of his books. They sound fascinating but not easy to understand.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this guy named Robert Otey. He claims Einstein was a fraud who contributed nothing to society and that his gravity theories were all wrong, and that gravity is 100 percent fiction and that electricity is the only force in the universe and what causes objects to fall to the Earth. His ideas are based on Walter Russell it seems. I don't know if this is true or not, but it's interesting and worth listening to. After all, no one can show or prove that a gravitron exists, so the theory of gravity could be all wrong. Otey also says the whole field of quantum physics and the existence of the nuclear atom are all quackery based on junk pseudo-science and equations which have no bearing on reality.

I know that sounds crazy. However, the smartest man of the 20th Century, Nikola Tesla (whom Einstein admitted was the smartest man in the world) also seemed to agree with the electric universe theory and scoffed at the mainstream theory of gravity that Einstein and Newton proposed. So if Tesla agrees with it, that's a good reason to consider it of course.

Otey claims the electric universe theory is being covered up because it obviously would lead to free energy technology being developed for the world, which would lead to abundance and liberation for all, and ruin the mega profits of the oil and gas industry, as well as the control system we live under.

Anyway here are some interviews with Robert Otey and readings from his free book if you're interested in hearing what he has to say.

First, here's the intro to his book, where he explains how electric spirals at the north and south pole cause things to fall to the earth in accord with the stillness in the center of the spiral is fascinating and mind blowing. The Sun he says, is also a free energy structure that gets its power from electrically charged particles in space and from plasma from other stars, kind of like how the neurons in our brains are connected, and is not powered by internal nuclear fission as astronomers claim. This is evidenced by the fact that Sun spots are black, which indicate a hollow interior, not a nuclear fission interior. Wow very fascinating.

His interviews.

Here are Robert Otey's websites, articles and books.

http://www.feandft.com/

https://robertotey.com/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great in-depth two part interview with Robert Otey about why gravity, quantum physics, and the nuclear atom, are all fictitious myths and quackery and pseudo-science.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting episode from Woodward TV about our electrical bodies and the living electrical universe that we live in. Some mind blowing stuff you should know about that that's critical to your health.