European Technology

Discuss science and technology topics here.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

European Technology

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

From my research the European man is the newest strain to the human family. That said, the European man has his own particular way to developing technology based on his DNA and past relationship with the environment.

The particular way, or at least one aspect of the European angle of developing technology is the multiplication of power.

Now although I may not agree with all the technology that the European man has produced (mainly due to pollution worries) I'm simply awestruck with the level of thinking that went into the creation of the SR-71 Blackbird!

This clip brings a tear to my eyes! Start at 1:00

Mr. European man, you have my proud salute to creating such a FINE piece of engineering!

odbo
Veteran Poster

usury: the ultimate invention

Post by odbo »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:From my research the European man is the newest strain to the human family. That said, the European man has his own particular way to developing technology based on his DNA and past relationship with the environment.
The tribes of Israel story needs to be re-interpreted, I'm pretty sure it refers to Germans and other European people, perhaps Native Americans. And my theory is that "god's chosen people" are not a tribe but simply blue bloods, which constitute~ 10% of the population. Negative blood is a genetic trait, one most people on this earth carry recessively. Two positive parents can still give birth to a negative, and that baby will naturally be a deep thinker and worry about the fate of society even if his parents are a couple of uneducated Filipinos who just want to eat all the time.

Jews are not Judah. They wish they were Je-wish. They are the Synagogue of Satan. Ashkenazi (non-Israelite) Jews have the biggest brains and highest IQ (Neanderthals had huge heads) and yet have contributed virtually nothing.

Art
Science
Literature
Sports
etc.... The gentile does all the work and the Jew is the bean counter.

All Jewry have done is go around bringing misery by destroying nations, even empires! I've read Sumerians complaining about taxes, (after the Jews showed up), it reads like it was written yesterday!!!! The Babylonians were superb astronomers, yet even 100 years after moving in with them the Jews could not even predict a full moon!!!!!
Mark Twain wrote: If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one quarter of one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.

His contributions to the world’s list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine and abstruse learning are also very out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world in all ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself and be excused for it. The Egyptians, the Babylonians and the Persians rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greeks and Romans followed and made a vast noise, and they were gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, and have vanished.

The Jew saw them all, survived them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmaties, of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert but aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jews; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?

--Mark Twain, September 1897
billy wrote:Do you think that the "european race" is smarter because of their DNA ?
Not smarter but perhaps naturally geared towards progress. Different motivations than semites or asians or africans.

IQ measures trainability. Not intelligence, but ability to learn advanced mathematics for example.

Do you know the good feeling you get from hard work, especially from manual labour? That's tapping into your hard wiring, 'godly' brainwashing you could say. The same way sexual impulse works except more subtle. Genetics determines a lot.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Edomites/Sodomites rewrite history with no obstruction

Post by odbo »

billy wrote:Odbo I don´t know about the Jews. But they did outperform the german financially and
scientifically in many fields.
Germany has paid them billions of dollars for the deaths of 6 million non-existent people during a Holocaust that didn't happen. Have you heard about those few thousand settlers they moved out of the West Bank (where a million plus Palestinians are crammed in like sardines) to comply with international law? They promised the home-owners over $200,000 and expect the USA to pay for it. :P Show me one other country that has US tax payers propping it up for 60+ years and donating F16 jets so it can bomb it's neighbours (Lebanon) into the stone age because a SOLDIER supposedly got kidnapped. Israel has over 300 F16's by the way, for peace making obviously.

And what do you mean scientifically? They stole all their "home grown" military technology from USA, Nazi Germany & USSR. And recently Germany sold them some submarines. Even with the atom bomb, which was supposedly designed by Jews like Oppenheimer, there is evidence to suggest it stolen from the Nazis. Look people don't change. It makes no sense that they would act a certain way for over 3000 years, then become technological geniuses for a few years just so they could "save" the world from the Axis. :lol:
billy wrote:I think one of the great strongs of Jews is they were readers of book for a very long time. So, that is why they were very elite in thinking.
If you look into their history, they plagarized everything and took credit for it. And always make themselves out the persecuted. If you believe their texts, a billion Jews were killed by the Romans. :roll: And god gave them secret knowledge and an amazing language. But then you find Hebrew is not even as old as Arabic, and the "secret knowledge" all leads to their version of ascension, sodomy. :x

See today with libraries and the Internet, ordinary people are able to cross-check their claims and find it is lie after lie. In the past people didn't have this advantage, and although I believe mankind was SMARTER than he is now, he was also nicer and less suspecting of scum. In the past people of most societies would not even consider moral crimes, so they were unsuspecting of the Jews. You can add plagiarism to your mental list of their traditional habits.

Example of gentile vs unscrupulous Jew

Other examples of bullshitting Jews

Trickle down economics & tax cuts for the rich to stimulate the economy, brilliant! :lol:
Last edited by odbo on November 1st, 2012, 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aiden
Freshman Poster

Post by Aiden »

Now if you want to win the world and want to see your name at top then you must have to be powerful in technology.It means that it is the only source in world to prove your self.The success and progress of Europe is based on technology completely.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: European Technology

Post by Jackal »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:From my research the European man is the newest strain to the human family. That said, the European man has his own particular way to developing technology based on his DNA and past relationship with the environment.
While it's true that science developed in Europe more than any place else until perhaps the last few decades, being a European is no guarantee of intelligence. I know plenty of European men who are not bright at all and who only care about pop music, clothes, girls, and dance clubs!

It should also be remembered that the Indians invented the concept of zero as well as our system of numbers (which were transmitted to the west through Arab merchants). It would have really been a pain in the ass to design the SR-71 while using Roman numerals! Arabs also discovered some algebra theorems first. So looked at from another perspective, the SR-71 represents an accumulation of the best ideas from many different civilizations.

Nowadays, if you meet the science and engineering graduate students at American universities, they are mostly Chinese, Russian, Indian, and Arab: they are quite eager to continue where the great European scientists left off.