a forbidden delicacy

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

is it immoral to eat human meat???

Yes eating human meat is evil eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil like snails with red eyes that send images of bleeding vaginas to you with their evil minds
25%
No it is perfectly normal to eat human meat or to desire human meat I would eat human meat if I could eat human meat it is for refined gentlemens
75%

Total votes: 4
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

a forbidden delicacy

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Hey fellas
Gonna share a secret with you all
@Pixel--Dude talked about how we should abandon civilization and live with tribes in the jungle
He thinks they are more civilized
Even tho these tribes eat each other :lol:
That made me think about a fantasy I have had for a long time about eating human meat
I consider it a culinary delicacy for refined ppl
Ppl think that it is immoral to eat human meat
But why???
Why is it immoral eh if eating ppl when they are already dead bodys??? Eh???
Somebody explain why
Everyone would eat human meat to survive if they had to and it wouldnt be immoral
So why is it immoral to eat human meat recreationally???
Is it immoral fellas??
Its something Ive always thought about...
Explain why... dont just vote without saying why
This is something I wanna understand
Cheers fellas
Love skelebob

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: a forbidden delicacy

Post by Pixel--Dude »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 11:47 am
Hey fellas
@Pixel--Dude talked about how we should abandon civilization and live with tribes in the jungle
That made me think about a fantasy I have had for a long time about eating human meat
But why???
Somebody explain why
Everyone would eat human meat to survive if they had to and it wouldnt be immoral
Is it immoral fellas??
Cheers fellas
Love skelebob
I would eat human meat to survive if I had to, but never considered it recreationally. I have no idea whether or not it is immoral, but doesn't it drive you crazy eating human meat?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
Hey fellas
But why???
Somebody explain why
Is it immoral fellas??
Cheers fellas
Love skelebob
I would eat human meat to survive if I had to, but never considered it recreationally. I have no idea whether or not it is immoral, but doesn't it drive you crazy eating human meat?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 1:54 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
Hey fellas
But why???
Somebody explain why
Is it immoral fellas??
Cheers fellas
Love skelebob
But you cant say exactly why it is immoral so you should vote no if you didnt already fella!!!
Its one of my fantasys to taste cooked human just once...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Gentiles are to abstain from eating blood ('abstain from things strangled, and from blood.') The way to properly get slaughtered human meat would be murder, which is immoral and forbidden-- thou shalt not kill.

You atheists have a hard time with morality. Arguments against murder, even, are loose. And of course we see where the moral reasoning goes when it goes to sexuality.

I suspect you aren't serious about wanting to eat human flesh. Those who have done so in survival situations say that it tastes like salty pork. My Latin American History professor said pork was very popular when the Spanish introduced into what is now Mexico City. The Spanish wrote that the Aztecs would sell the meat from human sacrifices in the market.

My wife spoke to a former cannibal on Kalimantan, Indonesian Bornea. He said human meat smelled really good while being cooked. I asked her what did he say it tasted like. She didn't ask. That sounds like someone who has developed a twisted appreciation for the perversion of eating human flesh.

Eating human flesh can result in an awful disease that shows up late in life. Prions, a kind of protein, can infect the brains of those who eat it. Prions eaten through cannibalism can cause distortion in the brains of those who consume the human flesh. Cooking doesn't get rid of them.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 2:16 pm
Gentiles are to abstain from eating blood ('abstain from things strangled, and from blood.') The way to properly get slaughtered human meat would be murder, which is immoral and forbidden-- thou shalt not kill.

You atheists have a hard time with morality. Arguments against murder, even, are loose. And of course we see where the moral reasoning goes when it goes to sexuality.

I suspect you aren't serious about wanting to eat human flesh. Those who have done so in survival situations say that it tastes like salty pork. My Latin American History professor said pork was very popular when the Spanish introduced into what is now Mexico City. The Spanish wrote that the Aztecs would sell the meat from human sacrifices in the market.

My wife spoke to a former cannibal on Kalimantan, Indonesian Bornea. He said human meat smelled really good while being cooked. I asked her what did he say it tasted like. She didn't ask. That sounds like someone who has developed a twisted appreciation for the perversion of eating human flesh.

Eating human flesh can result in an awful disease that shows up late in life. Prions, a kind of protein, can infect the brains of those who eat it. Prions eaten through cannibalism can cause distortion in the brains of those who consume the human flesh. Cooking doesn't get rid of them.
No to the bible stuff....
Atheists are fine with morality thanks
We know we shouldnt kill ppl as well so it seems we dont need god for morals to exist either :roll:
Theres nothing immoral about f***ing as many hot bitches as you can christians just decided it is on their own :roll:
Murder is wrong because when you kill someone you aint sending them up to lollypop land up in the clouds with a nice little sky fairy tea party
No fella!!!
You kill them and they are gone forever
That is wrong anyone sane knows that and we dont need a thousand year old book to tell us
I wonder if the cannibal ur wife spoke to imagined ur wife as a giant steak or something like in a cartoon :lol:
I think you are confused about the disease that deteriorates the brain...
Pretty sure this only happens when a human eats the brain of another human
Eating human meat should be fine....
Tribes in the amazon do it all the time :lol:
So why would it be immoral???
If I didnt murder the person I ate and I ate a human steak how would that be immoral???
I would decide what i think about flavour after I tried it
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 1:48 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 1:54 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
Hey fellas
But why???
Somebody explain why
Is it immoral fellas??
Cheers fellas
Love skelebob
But you cant say exactly why it is immoral so you should vote no if you didnt already fella!!!
Its one of my fantasys to taste cooked human just once...
I haven't voted yet. I'm uncertain what I should vote, because I'm unsure whether it is immoral. I think certain factors can make it immoral such as murdering someone for a source of meat. Also if you buy meat from someone else it would still be immoral if they were the ones who killed your dinner. I don't eat meat anyway really, with the exception of the occasional bit of fish.

I would never eat human meat unless the situation was one of survival. I see no appeal to eating humans recreationally and I think the very idea evokes feelings of nausea, even among meat eaters. In that sense I guess you could say it is objectively immoral.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Happier Abroad community: The West is sick and evil.

Also Happier Abroad community: Cannibalism seems okay tho.

If it were a survival situation like a crashed plane or whatever, I think it is fine. But killing people specifically to eat them is deeply immoral for obvious reasons. I have no desire to ever eat human meat, with the garbage we are exposed to and consume it no doubt tastes disgusting and the only reasons anyone would eat it over actual decent tasting meat is desperation or some unhinged thought process.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

As I've posted before, cannibalism in the current environment would be just another way for the communists to sponge off good people. If they ate us they would get a nutritious meal. If we ate them we would previously have ODed on SSRIs, so the benefit would have been one way. Now they are completely toxic because of the deadly vaxx, so eating them is completely out of the question. Maybe they could contribute as fertilizer.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 2:16 pm

Man, I feel like throwing up reading about all of this lol, nasty stuff. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I may have asked this years ago. What is the proper way of slaughtering humans? With pigs you stick them. With goats you cut their throats and break their necks. What about humans?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:43 am
I may have asked this years ago. What is the proper way of slaughtering humans? With pigs you stick them. With goats you cut their throats and break their necks. What about humans?
A vaccine? :lol:
If we are right and Skelebob had his way, the world's food shortage is about to sort itself out :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 10:35 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:43 am
A vaccine? :lol:
But I mean if they weren't toxic and you wanted to eat them. I imagine you would either stick them or cut their throats. Presumably you want to drain all their blood, which would itself be a problem with the vaxxed, what with all the fibrous structures clogging their blood vessels.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 2:50 am
As I've posted before, cannibalism in the current environment would be just another way for the communists to sponge off good people. If they ate us they would get a nutritious meal. If we ate them we would previously have ODed on SSRIs, so the benefit would have been one way. Now they are completely toxic because of the deadly vaxx, so eating them is completely out of the question. Maybe they could contribute as fertilizer.

Just hypothetically, I suppose my meat would be reasonably high quality. I work out, but I don't do manual labor for a living, so maybe my meat would be a bit tender. On the other hand, at my age, there could be some gristle, especially on the muscle groups I use for weight lifting on my upper body. A younger poster on the forum who eats organic food would probably make for a tastier meal. I don't eat all organic, but I'm not vaxxed. I also slept only with my wife-- no prostitutes-- so I don't carry any STDs. I'm not on any meds, just vitamins and health supplements.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

HouseMD wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 2:40 am
Happier Abroad community: The West is sick and evil.

Also Happier Abroad community: Cannibalism seems okay tho.

If it were a survival situation like a crashed plane or whatever, I think it is fine. But killing people specifically to eat them is deeply immoral for obvious reasons. I have no desire to ever eat human meat, with the garbage we are exposed to and consume it no doubt tastes disgusting and the only reasons anyone would eat it over actual decent tasting meat is desperation or some unhinged thought process.
It's kind of like how the condor eggs aren't forming properly because they are so high up on the food chain and they eat a thousand critters that each ate a thousand frogs, that each ate thousands of flies and mosquitos that had been exposed to pesticides. The pesticides concentrate more and more up the food chain and affected their egg shells.