Better than Clenbuterol

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Better than Clenbuterol

Post by Tsar »

I decided to try something new so I went into a pharmacy and bought myself a miracle drug. Most of the world will sell it without a prescription.

Taking the drug, which is a prescription in the US, can from what I read definitely give a false positive on a drug test for amphetamine in the US.

I won't mention the name. I will say it's sort of similar to Clen.

I noticed I don't get breathing attacks anymore, chest tightness, or feel like I suffocate. I can take the pills and all my fatigue is gone. I don't even feel tired if I was. It also works to reduce my apatite. I can take the pills and my apatite gets reduced to exceptionally low levels. It also has fat burner properties for the first two weeks.

It gives me real health benefits and has none of the side effects of Clen.

I am definitely going to be taking this drug non-stop then give it a few week break and restart it in cycles because I want the fat burner benefit to enhance my tones.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Better than Clenbuterol

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
November 15th, 2021, 7:40 am
Could you mention the name or pm me with it? I probably won't bother with whatever it is, but now that a certain medical issue has thrust healthy eating upon me, it would be good to examine my options.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
November 15th, 2021, 8:00 am
Tsar wrote:
November 15th, 2021, 7:40 am
Could you mention the name or pm me with it? I probably won't bother with whatever it is, but now that a certain medical issue has thrust healthy eating upon me, it would be good to examine my options.
Yes, I will send you a PM.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
November 15th, 2021, 8:58 am
Yes, I will send you a PM.
Thanks.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Herness wrote:
December 2nd, 2021, 12:13 am
Is it albuterol maybe? I am about to order some basin meds, vitamins and supplements from online pharmacy, was looking at albuterol. Curious if someone tried it and what side effects did you have?
Or symbicort cus steroid so efection 12 hours after pufing
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Herness wrote:
December 2nd, 2021, 12:13 am
Is it albuterol maybe? I am about to order some basin meds, vitamins and supplements from online pharmacy, was looking at albuterol. Curious if someone tried it and what side effects did you have?
You guessed it. There are no negative side-effects.

Return to “Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Food”