Is colloidal silver safe? Has anyone used it?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is colloidal silver safe? Has anyone used it?

Post by Tsar »

Think it might help me?

What about colloidal gold?

Anyone use them before and can recommend a brand?

Do you think colloidal silver could destroy nanobots?

Is it possible having a faraday cage to surround a bed might help if it is nanobots?

https://emfessentials.com/products/syb-bed-canopy-king

Or a sleeping bag...I am too poor for the canopy and I do not actually have my own place...

https://emf-protection.com/product/new- ... eping-bag/
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is colloidal silver safe? Has anyone used it?

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 1:52 pm
Think it might help me?

I've used colloidal silver and it is good stuff. It once cured a throat infection that would have otherwise required antibiotics. The only risk is that if you massively exceed the recommended does over a long period you will turn blue, which could be embarrassing. I don't know, but I suspect that colloidal gold could be somewhat toxic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 6:10 pm
Tsar wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 1:52 pm
Think it might help me?

I've used colloidal silver and it is good stuff. It once cured a throat infection that would have otherwise required antibiotics. The only risk is that if you massively exceed the recommended does over a long period you will turn blue, which could be embarrassing. I don't know, but I suspect that colloidal gold could be somewhat toxic.
It's good to know. I might try it for the first time. I saw a news report once about someone that turned blue because of it and I never had a real need for colloidal silver before.

How long did you need to use it and did you ever take more than the recommended dose?

Gold is used for mental and cognitive abilities.

Both gold and silver have been used in ancient times to protect against demons and certain other beings, similar to how iron is used against the fey. A salt circle supposedly wards off demons but either gold, silver, or electrum (an alloy of gold and silver) destroys them.

The antibacterial, antiviral, and antiparasitic ability in garlic comes from its sulfur content. Surprised how after eating 3 cloves a day for awhile didn't cure whatever it is I have...but it makes question whether I have a massive amount of toxins, an infection garlic can't cure, nanobots, or a curse.

Silver is unique for a metal with it's antimicrobial properties but some mainstream media (and mainstream medicine) says it could harm the microbiome of the intestines and they said silver has no use in the human body. Not surprising though since mainstream media and science have been infiltrated for awhile now. Tesla was shutdown because he was ahead of his time and didn't care about profit, but his benefactors didn't like that. All his research and inventions were seized on his death.

Gold is used in mainstream medicine to treat rheumatoid arthritis. It is a drug called Ridaura. It also has another name that is auranofin. A Hong Kong study thinks it could boost the ability of antibiotics against superbugs.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/hea ... also-boost

I was leaning more towards colloidal gold but I might try both.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 6:43 pm
It's good to know. I might try it for the first time. I saw a news report once about someone that turned blue because of it and I never had a real need for colloidal silver before.

How long did you need to use it and did you ever take more than the recommended dose?
I took about twice the recommended dose for about 10 days at a time with no problems. You would really have to guzzle down colloidal silver to have a problem I think. That was to treat specific problems. Some people take it all the time as a prophylactic, in which case if you were to exceed the recommended dose it would be at your own risk.

Gold would seem to be a bit more risky. It is possible to poison people with gold, as featured on an episode of House MD. I imagine it would be hard to poison people to death with silver without administering a massive amount and them turning blue first. My suggestion would be to take silver without massively overdoing it, but only to take gold for specific problems under expert advice.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes it's a major health food and detox. Even the Greeks and Romans used it in ancient times I think. They sell them in health food stores. Even online stores like www.iherb.com has it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:10 pm
Yes it's a major health food and detox. Even the Greeks and Romans used it in ancient times I think. They sell them in health food stores. Even online stores like www.iherb.com has it.
www.iherb.com has a good colloidal silver. 1,000+ reviews and much more positive reviews than anything on Amazon.com.