Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 1:33 am
Cornfed wrote:
December 3rd, 2020, 4:45 pm
Here is a Nature paper about some potential risks with the vaccine:
Let's just hope you get your ultimate lesson about Covid sooner rather than later.
Every vaccine has some risks for a few people, and for that reason - depending about which vaccine we are talking - often pregnant women, small children, people with medical issue and/or allergies etc. are excluded.

Same can be said about prescription drugs. Not every drug fits every person even if they suffer of the same illness.

About covid-19, some drug makers are now allowed to supply ordinary citizens with their drugs and vaccinate them in some countries.
I think in a few months millions of people will be vaccinated and we will see the results.

As far as I know, nobody will be forced, there are plenty of people who like the idea of vaccination.

UK, USA, Russia, China and a few other countries like Indonesia are now ready to permit vaccination of ordinary citizens who are lining up voluntarily and other countries will follow soon I guess. Also the choice of vaccine will increase - several companies are already in an advanced stage of testing their products.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Keep in mind that killing most of the world at once is too hectic and chaotic and unpredictable. The elites probably prefer to do it slowly and gradually. Plus mass extermination can backfire easily. Its way too risky and dangerous for the elites. So its better for them to do it gradually so that the population doesn't react or retaliate.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
December 18th, 2020, 7:41 am
Keep in mind that killing most of the world at once is too hectic and chaotic and unpredictable.
This is likely a reason for the covid shutdowns. They are working out who can be eliminated from the population without disrupting other things too much.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There seems to be a craze for public vaccinations. Probably most are faked like this one:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/16/hospital ... -13763415/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 18th, 2020, 12:25 pm
There seems to be a craze for public vaccinations. Probably most are faked like this one:
https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/16/hospital ... -13763415/
You have a valid point - this has to be investigated.
A hospital has been accused of faking a coronavirus vaccination one of its nurses was given for TV cameras.

Footage of Tuesday’s inaugural injections at the University Medical Center of El Paso in Texas showed an unnamed male nurse having a syringe inserted into his arm, despite its plunger already being pushed down.

Two local TV stations captured the gloved medic who administered the shot pressing down, even though the syringe’s plunger which administers the vaccine solution could not move any further.

Eagle-eyed viewers contacted TV network KTSM about the footage, with journalists there agreeing it looked unusual. A hospital spokesman insisted all five healthcare workers were given full doses of Pfizer’s new Covid-19 vaccine. The spokesman also vowed to investigate further.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So lets summarise the risks and benefits of taking the vaccine. There are all the risks of regular vaccines, but magnified because this one is largely untested. Also, it is a novel type of vaccine that injects genetic material, so you run additional risks such as genetic contamination, autoimmune disorders, sterility and actually worsening the effects of covid. There is no real evidence that the vaccine is effective, and the establishment seems to acknowledge this. Of course this assumes that, unlike with most of the lockdown measures, the establishment has your best interests at heart. The likelihood that this alleged vaccine has malicious intent behind it is another risk factor. As I understand it, the vaccine is admitted to make people feel a bit sick for a few days, so in the best case scenario most people are feeling a bit sick for a few days to reduce the risk of feeling a bit sick for a few days. Against this, what do you get in the best of all worlds if the risks don’t pan out and the vaccine is effective? You get immunity to a single strain among many of common cold viruses. Woo hoo, you win the lottery. We can all agree that anyone who voluntarily gets this vaccine is making the right decision.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Barring the risks, if all the old timers get their jabs (they're not going to be having kids) then given the fact that under 65s who're not in at risk groups https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/the ... sk-groups/ have a chance of death lower than 0.007% (going by a total IFR of 0.5%, upper estimate). The question is, WHEN DO WE GET OUR FREEDOM BACK!!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

mattyman wrote:
January 1st, 2021, 7:00 pm
Barring the risks, if all the old timers get their jabs (they're not going to be having kids) then given the fact that under 65s who're not in at risk groups https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/the ... sk-groups/ have a chance of death lower than 0.007% (going by a total IFR of 0.5%, upper estimate). The question is, WHEN DO WE GET OUR FREEDOM BACK!!
The number of deaths of infected people is much higher than 0.007 % - how are this 0.007 % calculated?
In most countries it is about 1 to 2 percent on average. Deaths rates are only really low for people younger than 50, and especially if they are females and had otherwise no medical issues.

In case people in some certain countries remain ignorant like in Sweden, UK or USA, they will get their freedom back when they are dead.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

RE Yohan

The infection fatality rate (IFR) is the percentage who've died out of those who're infected but not necessarily sick. The total IFR figure is for ALL age cohorts and risk cohorts.

The figure I quoted was the IFR was for people a) under 65 and b) not in at risk groups.

I calculated it from data of the percentage of deaths by age cohort and the percentage of deaths with underlying conditions. I was using data from New York City as of May 13 2020. For people under the age of 65 for e.g. 26.4% of the deaths. This figure includes both underlying conditions and healthy people. When looking at the figure for under 65's without underlying conditions, only 0.6% of the deaths were represented.

If the infection fatality rate total is 0.5% then for under 65's without underlying conditions, the infection fatality rate is 0.6% of 0.5. Did it on the calculator and 0.007 was the figure I came-up with.

Note, the infection fatality rate is estimated to be between 0.2% and 0.5% for all age groups. I used the upper figure.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

mattyman wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 1:48 pm
RE Yohan

The infection fatality rate (IFR) is the percentage who've died out of those who're infected but not necessarily sick. The total IFR figure is for ALL age cohorts and risk cohorts.

The figure I quoted was the IFR was for people a) under 65 and b) not in at risk groups.

I calculated it from data of the percentage of deaths by age cohort and the percentage of deaths with underlying conditions. I was using data from New York City as of May 13 2020. For people under the age of 65 for e.g. 26.4% of the deaths. This figure includes both underlying conditions and healthy people. When looking at the figure for under 65's without underlying conditions, only 0.6% of the deaths were represented.

If the infection fatality rate total is 0.5% then for under 65's without underlying conditions, the infection fatality rate is 0.6% of 0.5. Did it on the calculator and 0.007 was the figure I came-up with.

Note, the infection fatality rate is estimated to be between 0.2% and 0.5% for all age groups. I used the upper figure.
Likely a mistake (forgot multiplicate 100x (=%) in your calculation and/or using very old data etc.
Nowhere I can find something like 0.007 %.

Here in Japan and south Korea the infection fatality rate is about 1.5 % for people between 60 and 70 years old.

For example:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 20-00698-1
Assessing the age specificity of infection fatality rates for COVID-19: systematic review, meta-analysis, and public policy implications
Our analysis finds a exponential relationship between age and IFR for COVID-19. The estimated age-specific IFR is very low for children and younger adults (e.g., 0.002% at age 10 and 0.01% at age 25) but increases progressively to 0.4% at age 55, 1.4% at age 65, 4.6% at age 75, and 15% at age 85.
The systematic review encompassed 113 studies, of which 27 studies (covering 34 geographical locations) satisfied the inclusion criteria and were included in the meta-analysis
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020103 ... 15-percent
COVID-19 Infection Fatality Ratio is About 1.15%

October 30, 2020 -- A new study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London found the COVID-19 infection fatality ratio is about 1.15% of infected people in high-income nations and 0.23% in low-income nations..
Researchers screened 175 studies and identified 10 antibody surveys to obtain estimates of the infection fatality ratio
The new study confirms that the coronavirus is deadlier for older people, with the risk of death doubling for every eight years of aging and ranging from 0.1% for people under 40 and 5% among people over 80 years old.
The World Health Organization has estimated seasonal flu has a mortality rate of about 0.1%. That’s about10 times less than the infection fatality ratio that Imperial College of London scientists found for coronavirus in high-income nations.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

RE Yohan,

there's no mention about whether those people in the data had those at-risk conditions & which one's are not. If numbers for people who're under say 70 and not with those high-risk health conditions were included.

The infection fatality rate figure you're giving of 1.5% is likely either a)including healthy and at risk groups or b) is that group as a percentage of healthy people in that age bracket without the risk conditions.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@mattyman

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/cov ... ge#summary

How is this 0.007 % ?

NYC residents are about 8.4 million people

Confirmed 393.612 + Probable Cases 53.053 = total 446.665

Confirmed Deaths 20.432 + Probable Deaths 4812 = total 25.244
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Again, what are the numbers of the people who have chronic, underlying conditions out of those people who've died?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

mattyman wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 5:47 pm
Again, what are the numbers of the people who have chronic, underlying conditions out of those people who've died?
Even according to the CDC, 94 percent have on average 2.6 co-morbidities.

Like someone said, covid 19 is an IQ test, and the vast majority of people have flunked it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moderna’s mRNA injections are an “operating system” designed to program humans and hack their biological functions

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-04- ... umans.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne