Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by Huddo »

gsjackson wrote:
January 19th, 2022, 5:01 pm
Huddo wrote:
January 19th, 2022, 10:34 am
Cornfed wrote:
January 19th, 2022, 10:05 am
Huddo wrote:
January 19th, 2022, 9:59 am
Cornfed wrote:
January 19th, 2022, 8:09 am
Male teen deaths have increased by over half in the UK. Given that by the mainstream narrative they are an essentially zero risk of dying from covaids, the only explanation is murder by the jab. Hopefully all the murderers can be brought to justice soon.

https://vaccinedeaths.com/2022-01-18-ma ... ation.html
It’s so sad this is all you have in life 😢

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-818000433358
The article simply claims without argument that the increased deaths are not due to the jab and then fudges over the whole thing. Is this enough to actually fool you? Really? If you dispute the death rates, what are the actual death rates? If they have increased, what are you claiming caused that?

You work it out. I’m not the one who’s only enjoyment in life is pulling a bunch of random strangers dicks on the internet. It’s 5am, I’m going for a surf then going to work.
Don't let those Aussie cops catch you outside your three-kilometer radius, Mr. Free and Fulfilled. Life in the concentration camps isn't liable to be so free and fulfilling.

Lol I can see you’ve been reading fake news sites. You know Australia is more than just Sydney and Melbourne??. The rest of us have basically lived under no daily life changing restrictions since the start of covid, except occasionally we couldn’t dance in night clubs.

Where are the few thousand protesters now that the fake news sites reported on?... bitching that they want to go back to restrictions because they were getting paid double the unemployment payments and those who couldn’t work under east coast restrictions were also getting paid double their wage under the job keeper programs. Our Economy did better than any other country and in fact many sectors are booming.

I actually feel sorry for those in other countries who did have to endure tough covid measures. It’s pretty much been life as normal for most of us here..... Sorry for disappointing you. Maybe stop reading fake news propaganda and you’ll know what’s actually happening in the world.
Last edited by Huddo on January 19th, 2022, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Huddo wrote:
January 19th, 2022, 5:36 pm
Lol I can see you’ve been reading fake news sites. You know Australia is more than just Sydney and Melbourne??. The rest of us have basically lived under no daily life changing restrictions since the start of covid, except occasionally we couldn’t dance in night clubs.

Where are the few thousand protesters now that the fake news sites reported on?... bitching that they want to go back to restrictions because they were getting paid double the unemployment payments and those who couldn’t work under east coast restrictions were also getting paid double their wage under the job keeper programs. Our Economy did better than any other country and in fact many sectors are booming.

I actually feel sorry for those in other countries who did have to endure tough covid measures. It’s pretty much been life as normal for most of us here..... Sorry for disappointing you 👍
I am not from Australia but, on a quick check, I can see Sydney and Melbourne alone account for 10/11 or your 25/26 millions population. When the hellish lockdown happened, it affected around 40% of Australian and probably the biggest economic hub of the country. I don't have data to tell whether the economy was booming but, from the few friends I have in those two cities, I only had somber news.

The only booming sectors were basically online deliveries of items, groceries and restaurant food, and mental health consultation via videoconf.

Everybody, the world over, suffered a great deal from this Covid pandemic, even the few countries that refused to implement draconian lockdown measures, like Sweden. I believe the damages from the virus itself were nothing compared to those (self-)inflicted by the various degrees of lockdown, travel ban and economic shutdown.

And now we have self-fulfilling prophets like Bill Gates continue (or try) to keep us scared by saying that there might well be worse pandemics than this Covid one, in the next years...
Last edited by publicduende on January 19th, 2022, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
January 19th, 2022, 6:00 pm
I believe the damages from the virus itself were nothing compared to those
Probably literally nothing at all.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

publicduende wrote:
January 19th, 2022, 6:00 pm
I believe the damages from the virus itself were nothing compared to those (self-)inflicted by the various degrees of lockdown, travel ban and economic shutdown.
This. Squared.

When we get out of the deep dive into tyranny, if we get out of it, freedom-conscious people wherever they are, if they are in any such place where they have power to affect change, have got to make sure this doesn't happen again.

I mean take the goddamn keys away from the goddamn government. I want to see Medical Freedom Ammendments such as this one popping up everywhere, and that just for starters. Emergency powers? My ass. I don't even want them having the power to pull purse strings for "public health" purposes. I don't want "public health" to be a word they are allowed even to scrawl on a napkin.

And I fully realize that if an actual serious pandemic were to ever break out, or a zombie apocalypse, or what have you, we would be in trouble were the government to become this impotent. But such a hypothetical scenario feels ephemeral compared to the REALITY of abuse of power we have seen these last 2 years. So I'm sorry. They don't get to have those powers any more if it were up to me. Your 16-year-old kid might have had a legitimate reason to drive the car. Maybe he needed it for school or to buy groceries. But if the first thing he does when you hand him the keys is down six consecutive cold ones with his friends then run the vehicle 100mph straight off the road into a cafe, totaling the car and killing a dozen innocent people, you have simply got to take the keys away from him.

And lest that sound like I'm angry at government, I'm not. Well, I am, but not as angry as I am at fellow citizens. Government in a democratic country only does what its citizens want it to. It's your neighbors, the Karens, the collectivists, the authoritarians, the brainwashed covidiots around you who did this to you and will keep doing it to you unless you restrict them by means of constitutional protection intended exactly to prevent tyranny of the majority. What is a Bill of Rights for if not this.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Agree 100 percent. I've moved some good ways over toward the libertarian end of the political spectrum after watching this simply unbelievable abuse of power. Take away all emergency powers from government.

But you're right -- the problem is the people. Years before the scamdemic, surveys would be done in which members of the American public were given hypothetical situations involving constitutional rights, but not labeled as such. Invariably the findings were that a majority of Americans would abolish the Bill of Rights if they could. Mark Dice puts a human face on this regularly with videos in which he asks passers-by things like whether the unvaccinated should be put in jail. It will scare the living crap out of you. He used to do stupid American videos, with questions like name a country that begins with the letter U (most of them couldn't). Now he's very focused in on how dangerous their stupidity is to us all.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDsR0Ygee8w
Unvaccinated Singer Dead of COVID After Intentionally Infecting Herself
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
January 20th, 2022, 7:30 pm
...name a country that begins with the letter U...
Utopia :)
gsjackson wrote:
January 20th, 2022, 7:30 pm
Agree 100 percent. I've moved some good ways over toward the libertarian end of the political spectrum after watching this simply unbelievable abuse of power. Take away all emergency powers from government.

But you're right -- the problem is the people. Years before the scamdemic, surveys would be done in which members of the American public were given hypothetical situations involving constitutional rights, but not labeled as such. Invariably the findings were that a majority of Americans would abolish the Bill of Rights if they could. Mark Dice puts a human face on this regularly with videos in which he asks passers-by things like whether the unvaccinated should be put in jail. It will scare the living crap out of you. He used to do stupid American videos, with questions like name a country that begins with the letter U (most of them couldn't). Now he's very focused in on how dangerous their stupidity is to us all.
And it's not just the US. Nobody has taken any hostages down in old Europe. These forms of authoritarianism would have never stuck if we hadn't already been totally desensitized to what matters to us. We have the freedom to tell a doctor to kill us, yet we don't have the freedom to opt out of large-scale clinical trials of an experimental (and expensive) gene therapy, which effects over the years will be totally unknown.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is another thing for you GMOs to look forward to. Since the jab was introduced, cancer rates in the US military have tripled.

https://thelibertydaily.com/bombshell-c ... ntroduced/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

In Alberta the regime initially lied and claimed that lots of supposed unjabbed covaids deaths were in fact newly jabbed deaths. No doubt similar claims are also a pack of lies.

https://vaccinedeaths.com/2022-01-25-al ... nated.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a cautionary tale of caving to the genocidists. A former Olympic athlete who had spoken out against the lethal injections nonetheless took them in order to keep his job, was killed by them and then the genocidists tried to pretend he had died of covaids. You really need to get a pair and stand your ground if you want to live much longer. I put my money where my mouth is. What is anyone else's excuse?

https://vaccinedeaths.com/2022-01-27-ol ... nated.html
Last edited by Cornfed on January 28th, 2022, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
January 28th, 2022, 1:08 pm
Here is a cautionary tale of caving to the genocidists. A former Olympic athlete who had spoken out against the lethal injections nonetheless took them in order to keep his job, was killed by them and then the genocidists tried to pretend he had died of covaids. You really need to get a pair and stand your ground if you want to live much longer. I put my money where my mouth is. What is anyone else's excuse?
Who is this former Olympic athlete?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
January 28th, 2022, 5:22 pm
Cornfed wrote:
That's odd. I must have deleted the link somehow.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Cornfed wrote:
January 28th, 2022, 5:29 pm
publicduende wrote:
January 28th, 2022, 5:22 pm
Cornfed wrote:
That's odd. I must have deleted the link somehow.

Right millions of old people took the vaccine without dying but this athelet dies from it. Yes very logical.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ed-51.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gali wrote:
January 29th, 2022, 12:33 am
Right millions of old people took the vaccine without dying but this athelet dies from it. Yes very logical.
Yes, perfectly logical. People are going to react to different things in different ways.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Cornfed wrote:
January 29th, 2022, 2:38 am
Gali wrote:
January 29th, 2022, 12:33 am
Yes, perfectly logical. People are going to react to different things in different ways.
Or maybe deseases kill mostly the most vulnerable. I know that sounds absurd :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

like in this case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHK-152gwko
Thousands dead in New York nursing homes due to Covid-19