Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Very disturbing!

https://nojabforme.info/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 6:54 pm

Why is this disturbing? Don't you support natural selection?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:

That's probably the best summary of the covaids scam in one place.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:

Reading that makes me feel more ill about this entire coronavirus hoax.

Most people are stupid for wanted or getting that vaccine. I won't be a GMO human. Don't be surprised if the government eventually sends Vaccine SWAT Teams breaking into homes to forcibly vaccinate people. Schools are like prisons and they will be the most likely vaccination center for students. Don't be surprised to also see universities do "vaccine raffles" where every student getting a vaccine or can prove they had one can win prizes like gift cards, iPhones, a free parking space for a year, etc.

Just a free Krispy Kreme donut everyday for a year is enough to make the masses happy for getting a terrible vaccine.

Like I posted last year, I might be poor but I have pride and self-respect. I would not accept $100,000 cash to get the vaccine. I value honor and virtue, not Rothschild coupons.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here an apparently famous computer programmer was likely killed by the vax. Being a sheeple is now very hazardous to your health.

https://dailystormer.su/legendary-secur ... izer-shot/
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
UPDATED 23rd April - How many people are the vaccines killing?
http://www.vernoncoleman.com/vaccineskilling9.htm

23 Apr 2021
I'm Losing Patience with the Zombies | Dr Vernon Coleman
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/i-039-m- ... 3XkJ7.html
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Last edited by Taco on April 27th, 2021, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Remember, the CDC made this lovely video telling us to spray DDT in our homes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4m6cIEv1LU&t=487s
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. One of the greatest intellectuals and spiritual philosophers of the 19th and 20th Centuries, Rudolf Steiner, said in 1917 that the elite will use vaccines to block your spiritual senses so that you are only attuned to the material world and not the spiritual world. So true. What he predicted has come true. So even if the Covid vaccine doesn't kill you or make you sick, it will calcify your pineal gland and make you more materialistic and less spiritual, thus lowering your consciousness level, which of course is not a good thing. The elite obviously want you to be a biological atheist machine disconnected from the spirit world. That's definitely their agenda. You can see this in academia and the science establishment. It's part of the Transhumanism agenda too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=241577

Above-linked article is entitled "The West's Obituary". The vaccines produce antibodies that are different from those generated by natural immunity. All the Chinese have to do is create a variant of the virus that targets the vaccine-generated antibodies to kill everyone who got jabbed.

How are these coincidences possible?*

1. The biological laboratory in Wuhan, China is owned by the American company
*GSK (Glaxosmithkline)*

2. (coincidentally) *GSK has acquired Pfizer.*

3. ( *Coincidentally* ) Pfizer develops a vaccine for the same virus that leaked into Wuhan ( *coincidentally*).

4. ( *Coincidentally* ) *Dr. Fossey* has done this research.

5. Dr. Fossey who promotes the use of vaccines. Fossey ( *Coincidentally* ).

6. ( *Coincidentally* ) GSK is financed by Black Rock Finances.

7. ( *Coincidentally* ) Black Rock Finances manages Open Foundation Company ( *Soros Foundation* ).

8. GSK ( *Coincidentally* ) serves the French company AXA.

9. The Soros Foundation's German company is *Winterthur.*

10. Jin ( *Coincidentally* ) built a laboratory in Wuhan.

11. And it was bought by the German company *Allianz*.

12. It has Vanguard shareholder, who is ( *Coincidentally* ) a shareholder of Black Rock.

13. Black Rock controls central banks and manages one-third of the world's investment capital.

14. Black Rock is also a major shareholder of MICROSOFT ( *Coincidentally* ), a company owned by Bill Gates.

15. And is a shareholder of MICROSOFT Pfizer ( *Coincidentally* ).

16. It is also the first sponsor of the WHO ( *Coincidentally* ).

17. Coincidentally, the Wuhan virus in Wuhan caused a worldwide outbreak.

18. The Pfizer vaccine has to be kept at a very low temperature. Pfizer's subsidiary makes the necessary arrangements.

19. Pfizer's subsidiary is responsible for special arrangements for transportation.

The insurance company is one of the top. I mean, it's kind of like eating sugarcane with roots, it's like pulling money out of the valley.

20. The Pfizer company sells its vaccine for Rs 1,100 in the US and Rs 1,800 in Europe.

It was priced at Rs 2,700 for India. With a market of Rs 7 lakh crore, 130 crore people and two doses each.

And on the condition that if any Indian citizen is harmed by the vaccine, he will not be able to sue Pfizer. The Government of India disapproved of this. Pfizer is not recognized.

22. Rahul Gandhi tweeted to recognize Pfizer ( *Coincidentally* ).

23. If Pfizer is not approved, ( *Coincidentally* ) the US will stop the raw materials needed for the Indian vaccine. He thought India's nose was pressed, but on the contrary, America's skirt was removed, then Biden had to be treated.

24. In the third wave, propaganda began that young children would be infected, and ( *Coincidentally* ) within a week Pfizer announced that we had a vaccine for young children. Have all your trials etc. been done in one week ?

The conspiracy of these companies is to create an ignorant virus, spread it among the people, make them talk like WHO, market vaccines, make huge amount of money and rule over the same people, reduce the population of the earth.

25. Joe Biden came out wearing a mask that day and removed the mask, saying those who had received the two vaccines did not need to wear one.

This is a form of marketing. Pfizer vaccine is effective.

So many coincidences are not even in any, Manmohan Desai's film.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. Taiwan is under lockdown now. Even though it had strict quarantine procedures for all incoming visitors from abroad, all of a sudden there was a Covid outbreak. They claimed it was from a massage place, but that makes no sense. How? So how can an outbreak occur out of nowhere? It must have been deliberately orchestrated right, because now everyone wants the vaccine and are lining up to get it. Even my mom wants to get it and refuses to listen. Taiwanese are among the stupidest in the world. No freethought, no counter culture movement. They are the easiest to deceive for any government or elite. They never resist authority. Mike Adams was dumb as shit to claim that Taiwan was like Texas. Why do stupid men like him get so much attention?

So what happened? Was the outbreak engineered somehow by the secret government or underground world, so there would be an excuse to vaccine everyone? Before that, there was almost no covid cases. But they had to cause the outbreak so people would want the vaccines right? That means this whole thing is engineered right? No accident at all. Seems like it. Why does God always allow them to win? He must be on their side right? That means Christians are dumb and deceived right? He's definitely not on the patriot or truther side, since the NWO agenda always wins. Evil rules right?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rumble — They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by exposing the truth about MRNA shots and the Scamdemic. These are the modern day Immortals of Humanity. For more details on the Scamdemic go to nojabforme.info and cosmicfact.com

https://rumble.com/veseil-world-doctors ... -shot.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. Why are they pushing vaccines so hard and relentlessly? Is everyone an alien clone with an agenda now? lol. It can't be about money, because the powers that be can print all the money they want out of thin air. And they own the banks. It can't be because they want to kill everyone. Because most people who get the vaccine are not dying. And if all the vaccinated died in 2 years that would be obvious, and there'd be a huge backlash. There are far easier and more effective ways of killing everyone swiftly and under the radar, than by using a vaccine. Besides, nothing in virology can be timed to kill someone in two years. If something is deadly you usually know it right away. And it can't be about Covid either because they engineered Covid and delibately allowed it to spread. Nothing big like that happens by accident, as FDR and Woodrow Wilson said. So if they created the problem and the solution, then there must be another agenda.

So what's the agenda and motive then? Nothing adds up. This may be one of those mysteries where nothing adds up and we can only speculate.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Hypothetically, is it at all possible being exposed to vaccinated people has caused most of my health issues? It really is unlikely but still, I can't discount the remote possibility that the spike proteins that are said to be manufactured by vaccinated people have some sort of "enhancement" properties or caused a rapid mutation/evolution of something...

What do you think? Is it possible the vaccine might have effects even the Elites didn't account for or think possible, but they obviously couldn't test it on every lifeform...and simplest forms of life have the quickest evolutions...such as helminths.

Just saying that it could be a remote chance but possible. Other possibility is the vaccine does contain nano-robots and they are destroying me from the inside...

Every time I am around vaccinated people, I do get worse...no idea why... doesn't matter what (US) vaccine they received...
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2021, 3:38 pm
I don't get something. Why are they pushing vaccines so hard and relentlessly? Is everyone an alien clone with an agenda now? lol. It can't be about money, because the powers that be can print all the money they want out of thin air. And they own the banks. It can't be because they want to kill everyone. Because most people who get the vaccine are not dying. And if all the vaccinated died in 2 years that would be obvious, and there'd be a huge backlash. There are far easier and more effective ways of killing everyone swiftly and under the radar, than by using a vaccine. Besides, nothing in virology can be timed to kill someone in two years. If something is deadly you usually know it right away. And it can't be about Covid either because they engineered Covid and delibately allowed it to spread. Nothing big like that happens by accident, as FDR and Woodrow Wilson said. So if they created the problem and the solution, then there must be another agenda.

So what's the agenda and motive then? Nothing adds up. This may be one of those mysteries where nothing adds up and we can only speculate.
The point isn't genocide of people living now. I was brainstorming how to pull of a Nazi-style genocide with success in the 21st Century...the answer was without technology 1,000 years ahead of every other nation, the only way is to cause infertility. I was brainstorming it months before Covid-19. My thoughts were more about a Nazi-style cleansing of degenerates, bad ideologies, depopulation, and a sort of Thanos-style global renewal.

We already know their agenda...but at the moment they don't want to lose the debt slaves and their human cattle until they modify the economic system to be able to tolerate depopulation. Or, alternative theory, Talmudists (and Rothschilds) want to depopulate the Goyim.