The Nectar of The Gods: Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Nectar of The Gods: Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Craigmiller wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 8:28 pm
Umm, yeah, this is pretty scientifically illiterate. If you follow it, you might be dead within a few years.
That's funny, I've come accross people taking TRT for many decades and they are the absolute picture of superior health. In my particular clinic, men often stay taking up until their 80's when cognitive decline begins to creep in so your going to have to do better than that to discredit TRT.
Craigmiller wrote: Low testosterone is an indicator of lowered immune system function because the immune system will lower the testosterone levels to increase the immune system functionality. What is causing low testosterone is an overactive immune system reacting to bad-bacteria in intestines or some virus/parasites in your body.
Absolutely wrong. Low testosterone can come from a variety of factors and causes. Sub-optimal levels of testosterone can come simply from aging, nothing more. So before you again declare "the cause" of low testosterone, you need to have some measure of knowledge about the subject beyond your simple opinion.
Craigmiller wrote: The body is using trying to fix itself and using all available energy. Once you get the disruption to the serotonin levels in the intestines, it messes with your brain’s serotonin levels too... because your brain is working overtime to produce a hard to produce molecule. If the foods stay in the intestines too long the immune system activity goes up way too much. Low serotonin levels = anxiety, depression, panic attacks, insomnia, obesity, fibromyalgia, eating disorders, chronic pain, migraines, etc. Negative thoughts, low self-esteem, obsessive thoughts and behaviors, Irritable Bowel Syndrome are also symptoms of low serotonin.
That is false. Serotonin levels are INCREASED with testosterone supplementation: https://www.mdmag.com/medical-news/test ... -the-brain

Now while I do agree that gut flora impact mental health. Probiotics and eating bioactive things like yogurt resolve those issues normally.
Craigmiller wrote: Doing Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy is like pouring gas on a fire. Depending on your biome you'll deplete your energy resources and possibly develop cancer. See: https://bit.ly/2N80XVl For cancer to develop, your immune system must either be worn out, ineffective, unable to kill cancer cells as fast as they normally develop, or you must be exposed to a mass of cancer causing toxins, radiation or some such thing, that increase the rate of development of cancer cells to such an abnormally high level that your immune system can’t handle it.
Wrong. There is actually evidence that the opposite is true: https://www.cancernetwork.com/prostate- ... ate-cancer I am getting the sense that you are afflicted with sour grapes and therefore coming up with fake claims to convince yourself that TRT is somehow bad.
Craigmiller wrote: The researchers are tracing down the bacteria but currently the only safe treatment for low testosterone is a gut bacteria re-balancing health protocol.
Wrong. Most traditional physicians also prescribe testosterone for hypogonadism, and that is problematic on several levels. Trouble is, they don't to the blood work analysis nor give complementary medication that prevents cancer, prevents estrogen spikes, and prevents other issues that could crop up.

If you are not interested in or able to partake in TRT, that is ok with me. But it is not ok to present falsehoods in an effort to dissuade others from a treatment that is extremely life enhancing and life empowering. But I hope people do their own research rather than rely on fake medical conclusions which have no nexus to TRT nor in medical evidence.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Craigmiller
Freshman Poster

Post by Craigmiller »

Anyway, I don't need TRT. My doctor https://bit.ly/2SzZ3To is the best in the world. Good luck!
Last edited by Craigmiller on February 15th, 2019, 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Craigmiller wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 11:34 pm
Sounds like you've spoken to a lot of dumb marketers and physicians LOL. Not my problem. As I said before, what TRT does varies from person to person based on their biome. Once you reach full development, aging is caused by gradual buildup of damage to your system from constantly fighting off pathogens. For most of your life, your immune system successfully fought cancerous cells, killing them as they developed. That’s its job. In fact, the only job Natural Killer cells have is to kill cancer cells and viruses. Seriously, we have so many viruses embedded in our genome that we can’t even begin life (initial cell differentiation) without utilizing the initial control functions passed from a virus, unlike all other mammals which don’t have these virus type cell differentiators. We are symbiotic with our gut bacteria for energy and digestion and to defend against other bacteria and viruses. Viruses also effect the genetic expression of bacteria and can cause mutations to make bacteria more harmful to the body as they become toxin producing when fighting off a virus that is attacking them.

Mostly, before cancer can form, the ATP energy cycle has to malfunction before you get cancerous cells … ATP through the mitochondria drives the functional aspects of the cell that normally limits the replication by monitoring the cell function and looking for errors and damage, once detected it will usually mark itself for apoptosis and the immune macrophages will tear the cell apart, leaving behind the DNA fragments that you see in lots of viral and bacteria infections (most physicians don't know this). The regenerative capacity of cells and organs deteriorates with damage. To boost the mitochondrial counts, literally the energy engines in the cell, requires exercise for the most part.

Probiotics are truly all you need but they don't even know all the bacteria that help the intestine... They are missing entire families of bacteria that they are only now realizing exist. They only know about the easy-to-grow bacteria. Lol, just be quiet. You don't know what you're talking about at all.

Serotonin levels are INCREASED with testosterone supplementation duh. That's just what I said. These drugs just stimulate the brain tissue to produce neurotransmitters, which it might be low due to how much it’s more concerned with fighting an infection... or they block the transmitters that are overpresent due to an infection.

Anyway, I don't need TRT. My doctor https://bit.ly/2SzZ3To is the best in the world. Good luck!
Like I said, there will always be sour grapes when you are doing concrete things that better yourself.

When you decide to hit the gym to get in shape, expect some out of shape idiots to tell you that weight lifting is very damaging for your joints.
When you decide to invest in the stock market, expect some broke idiots to tell you why it is a scam.
When you decide to travel abroad, expect some "passportless" idiot to tell you how risky and unsafe it is overseas.
When you decide to become MGTOW, expect some miserably married loser to tell you how joyful marriage to an overweight and bossy wife can be.

When you are doing very well in life and doing better for yourself, there will always be haters who feel as though they are being left behind so they concoct reasons to cast doubt on your plan and progress. They are toxic haters who don't care about your success and they are to be ignored.

TRT baby, but it is for winners only!
Craigmiller
Freshman Poster

Post by Craigmiller »

This guy is seriously mentally ill from low serotonin levels. That's the basis for all his negative thoughts and delusions. TRT is not for winner anymore than AZT is for people with AIDS. Also, why is he quoting a huge block of txt when no one else posted? :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Craigmiller wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 10:21 am
This guy is seriously mentally ill from low serotonin levels. That's the basis for all his negative thoughts and delusions. TRT is not for winner anymore than AZT is for people with AIDS. Also, why is he quoting a huge block of txt when no one else posted? :lol:
"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is!" ~Winston Churchill
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 10:10 am
Jeff Bezos before and after TRT:

https://strengthbysonny.com/2017/08/10/ ... rt-manual/
Did you listen to the podcast? Because there's nothing in what is written that suggests this is anything but speculation about Bezos, and click-bait speculation at that.

The pictures do make him look like someone who was fooling around with lifting, trying to pump up his forearms, and then found something that gave him notable results to replace the unremarkable ones. So maybe he has gone the TRT route. Certainly he can afford it.

This thread has gotten me on the case, and I'm going to try all the alternatives, dietary and otherwise. I had no idea how much soy/estrogen is in the feed given to almost all animals raised for consumption in the U.S. now, and the only meat I'll be eating for the foreseeable future is grass-fed beef. The stinkin soy is everywhere in Merkin food, and it's GMO as well as being estrogen-laden.
anabolic
Freshman Poster

Post by anabolic »

^"certainly he can afford it" ?? every person on earth can afford it , pharmaceutical injectable testosterone plus medical supplies, cost $15-20 a month if you know what you are doing and do not get scammed, I have taken it for 6 yrs straight and traveled all over the world, its cheap all over the world
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

anabolic wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 3:36 pm
^"certainly he can afford it" ?? every person on earth can afford it , pharmaceutical injectable testosterone plus medical supplies, cost $15-20 a month if you know what you are doing and do not get scammed, I have taken it for 6 yrs straight and traveled all over the world, its cheap all over the world
That's encouraging.... I'm curious if your sources include HCG and B-Complex MIC also?

The only other issue with purchases from abroad is traveling internationally as I do without a doctor's prescription. Best case scenario is that they will be seized by Customs, and worst case you go to jail in countries like UAE. Attached prescriptions protect you from all that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

gsjackson wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 2:28 pm
Did you listen to the podcast? Because there's nothing in what is written that suggests this is anything but speculation about Bezos, and click-bait speculation at that.

The pictures do make him look like someone who was fooling around with lifting, trying to pump up his forearms, and then found something that gave him notable results to replace the unremarkable ones. So maybe he has gone the TRT route. Certainly he can afford it.
Great question. After being around fitness centers for the last 3 decades, I have grown adept at identifying transformations from steroids, and transformations with the assistance with HRT to include testosterone. What makes me think that about Bezos? His age of 55 coupled with the atypical muscle mass, atypical fat loss in the midsection and face. I am convinced he has had assistance with HRT.

Another gent who has very likely been on HRT is Daniel Craig, the James Bond actor. Again, it is his age coupled with the muscle mass, fat loss, especially in the midsection and face. I can tell on sight with men in this age group.

in both cases, the testosterone supplementation is brought up to the levels of a healthy 30 something. These guys are also likely workout warriors too, but a 50 year old man with average testosterone levels will not be able to have the pump, the energy, nor the muscular recovery to achieve these results.
gsjackson wrote: This thread has gotten me on the case, and I'm going to try all the alternatives, dietary and otherwise. I had no idea how much soy/estrogen is in the feed given to almost all animals raised for consumption in the U.S. now, and the only meat I'll be eating for the foreseeable future is grass-fed beef. The stinkin soy is everywhere in Merkin food, and it's GMO as well as being estrogen-laden.
That is awesome. TRT is not for everyone, but if guys are looking to increase their testosterone levels with diet and exercise, they'll be looking at enhanced health, energy, and lifestyles all around.
anabolic
Freshman Poster

Post by anabolic »

February 16th, 2019, 4:36 pm
anabolic wrote:
That's encouraging.... I'm curious if your sources include HCG and B-Complex MIC also?

The only other issue with purchases from abroad is traveling internationally as I do without a doctor's prescription. Best case scenario is that they will be seized by Customs, and worst case you go to jail in countries like UAE. Attached prescriptions protect you from all that.
no have never used hcg, i am lazy, and like simplicity, i know it can have benefits though, do you like using hcg with test? bcomplex? why would I take a b complex?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

anabolic wrote:
February 18th, 2019, 12:13 am
February 16th, 2019, 4:36 pm
anabolic wrote:

no have never used hcg, i am lazy, and like simplicity, i know it can have benefits though, do you like using hcg with test? bcomplex? why would I take a b complex?
The primary reason for HCG is to keep your body producing its own testosterone. If you supplement your testosterone without it, the body’s capacity to produce it would shut down, sometimes permanently! It is taken about 4 days after the T shot and it has to be taken with an estrogen blocker.

B complex MIC is wonderful because it gives the body extra energy for workouts and it taps the fat reserves for energy thereby increasing the metabolism and fat burning capacity of the body. Without it, I would not be able to perform in the gym or in my cardio workouts like I want and that chiseled look would remain elusive.

These things work in concert to optimize T levels, energy, and extra fat loss but I cannot emphasize enough the importance of the blood tests with a physician to ensure that the dosages are calibrated periodically to keep your body firing properly on all cylinders.
anabolic
Freshman Poster

Post by anabolic »

No that's not the primary purpose of HCG w/ TRT, that is a secondary consideration, the primary goal is to backfill the other hormonal pathways that are getting shut down across the HPTA , for better overall mood and vitality, people can certainly father children, just on testosterone, or with testosterone and hcg, in practice, it is actually very rare to become sterile, also estrogen blockers have now been determined, to be overprescribed,and now the leading practioners in the field, let estrogen settle, where it wants, and adjust testosterone dose up or down however the patient feels, even estrogen levels outside of the "normal range" is acceptable and cardio protective the research has shown
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

anabolic wrote:
February 19th, 2019, 11:32 pm
No that's not the primary purpose of HCG w/ TRT, that is a secondary consideration, the primary goal is to backfill the other hormonal pathways that are getting shut down across the HPTA , for better overall mood and vitality, people can certainly father children, just on testosterone, or with testosterone and hcg, in practice, it is actually very rare to become sterile, also estrogen blockers have now been determined, to be overprescribed,and now the leading practioners in the field, let estrogen settle, where it wants, and adjust testosterone dose up or down however the patient feels, even estrogen levels outside of the "normal range" is acceptable and cardio protective the research has shown
My overall point was if one is administering himself locally-purchased testosterone without his testosterone and estrogen levels being monitored and dosages adjusted, he could be doing himself grave harm.

I do appreciate your input, but I have to go with medical information that I received from 3 separate licensed physicians. The team that treats me has long treated many high-profile celebrities and multi-millionaires from all over the planet. In the area of HRT, they represent the gold standard where the newest research findings are considered and they very much know what they are doing.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on February 20th, 2019, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

February 20th, 2019, 10:18 am
anabolic wrote:
February 19th, 2019, 11:32 pm
My overall point was if one is administering himself locally-purchased testosterone without his testosterone and estrogen levels being monitored and dosages adjusted, he could be doing himself grave harm.

I do appreciate your input, but I have to go with medical information that I got from 3 separate licensed physicians. The team that treats me has long treated many high-profile celebrities and multi-millionaires from all over the planet. In the area of HRT, they represent the gold standard where the newest research findings and they know what they are doing.
:+1: