Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by Yohan »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 10:43 pm
South Korea is very corrupt and a failed society ....
You have no idea what nonsense you are writing. South Korea is one of the best developed nations in Asia with excellent medical facilities.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Italianman wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 12:35 pm
Oh great, another wannabe PAG with half the brains :lol:
The difference is that I have actual knowledge whereas you are copying and pasting.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Anyone who is falling prey to the "anti-vaxxer" propaganda is a certifiable idiot. I'm just glad that since they will refuse the COVID vaccine, there will be less of these idiots in the world after about a year.

This is a video of an actual scientist who understands how vaccines work. Listen to him instead of "dude science" from the idiots here:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 10:21 pm
This is a video of an actual scientist who understands how vaccines work.
We understand that the proposed Covid injection isn't actually a vaccine in the traditional sense, right?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 1:46 am
We understand that the proposed Covid injection isn't actually a vaccine in the traditional sense, right?
What we understand is that you will not getting the injection. That’s just nature running it’s course.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Anyone who is falling prey to the "anti-vaxxer" propaganda is a certifiable idiot. I'm just glad that since they will refuse the COVID vaccine, there will be less of these idiots in the world after about a year.

This is a video of an actual scientist who understands how vaccines work. Listen to him instead of "dude science" from the idiots here:
I agree.

I cannot understand how people can be so ignorant and give priority to BS-talking individuals who have absolutely no experience about medical issues.

However you cannot ignore the truth for always, especially in a case like this one, while still no vaccine is available for general use yet.
How can you reject ANY advice coming from medical professionals, claiming Covid-19 is a hoax, vaccine will kill you and such nonsense....

But check out the facts, like it or not....

South Korea - population 53 million - confirmed covid-19 infections - 30.017 and deaths 501

Italy - population 60 million - confirmed covid-19 infections - 709.335 and deaths 38,826

See the difference?

Of course nobody in Western countries is willing to listen to advice from Asian countries which are doing better

https://www.ivi.int
International Vaccine Institute, Seoul, Korea

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 20th, 2020, 2:21 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 1:46 am
What we understand is that you will not getting the injection. That’s just nature running it’s course.
On that we can agree.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Yohan @Contrarian Expatriate
So you want to take a mystery injection for a virus that doesn't exist? :?

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Their lives are about to become very small and localised, if they think they're going to hop on a plane abroad or go and stay in a hotel or go on a train or go and watch a sports game then they're mistaken because people are going to want to see proof they have took the vaccine - especially travel abroad, for the next few years - all these anti-vaxxers will be staying at home right where they are - which is probably a good thing for the likes of us!

I would ask any anti-vaxxer would they want loads of Chinese coming over to their country without being vaccinated? Not that it will happen because when the vaccine is rolled out, if you want to get on a plane, you will have to have it and there will be no country who will allow people in without being vaccinated - like when New Zealand opened up their airspace and two Brits flew in with COVID-19 :roll: People going on trips with a 'bit of flu' will be a thing of the past, that's for sure.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

yick wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 5:02 am
Their lives are about to become very small and localised, if they think they're going to hop on a plane abroad or go and stay in a hotel or go on a train or go and watch a sports game then they're mistaken because people are going to want to see proof they have took the vaccine - especially travel abroad, for the next few years - all these anti-vaxxers will be staying at home right where they are - which is probably a good thing for the likes of us!

I would ask any anti-vaxxer would they want loads of Chinese coming over to their country without being vaccinated? Not that it will happen because when the vaccine is rolled out, if you want to get on a plane, you will have to have it and there will be no country who will allow people in without being vaccinated - like when New Zealand opened up their airspace and two Brits flew in with COVID-19 :roll: People going on trips with a 'bit of flu' will be a thing of the past, that's for sure.
Great points. And that makes sense because the guys here screaming the loudest about the Covid vaccine are the ones who already travel the least (if they travel at all).
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
.....when the vaccine is rolled out, if you want to get on a plane, you will have to have it and there will be no country who will allow people in without being vaccinated .....
Yes, true. I made a similar comment a while ago.

If - and I say IF - a vaccination against Covid-19 is generally available it might not be forced on the individual, you might refuse this shot.

However it might likely become a mandatory requirement for travel beyond the border of your own country.

Likely the yellow WHO vaccination card might be used again in future to confirm your valid Covid-19 vaccination.

I guess no airline will allow you to board their planes - at least not for international departure - if you don't have a valid Covid-19 vaccination.

If you still manage to arrive somewhere at a border checkpoint - for example by your own car - expect you might be sent to quarantine and subject to extensive testing for at least 15 days at your costs - or be sent immediately back from where you come from.

Always keep in mind this Covid-19 virus will be among us for many more months. It will not disappear easily, even not after a vaccine is available.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 6:06 am
yick wrote:
.....when the vaccine is rolled out, if you want to get on a plane, you will have to have it and there will be no country who will allow people in without being vaccinated .....

If - and I say IF - a vaccination against Covid-19 is generally available it might not be forced on the individual, you might refuse this shot.

However it might likely become a mandatory requirement for travel beyond the border of your own country.

Likely the yellow WHO vaccination card might be used again in future to confirm your valid Covid-19 vaccination.
Indeed. If you are an old man or a negro of CE's age it doesn't really matter. If they kill you with a fake vaccine then you haven't really lost much. However, those of us who still look at life with a bit more hope than regret might look into finding a workaround for this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Just to explain why RNA vaccines are different from previous vaccines. Previously there were two main vaccination methods. One was to infect you with a generally harmless strain of the virus. For example, the first vaccine was cow pox (vacca = cow) which wasn’t that bad and conferred immunity to smallpox. The polio vaccine was a strain of polio that didn’t infect neural tissue. The other way to go was to inject proteins associated with the virus that your immune system could recognise. The proposed covid vaccine involves injecting RNA in order to induce your own cells to produce foreign proteins. In terms of potential autoimmune disorders and DNA corruption, this introduces a whole new level of risk.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Thanks Corny. That explains it very well. It also provides another reason why I'm hopeful the constitutional right to privacy will shoot down any mandatory covid vaccine in the U.S. Not only is the state telling you what you must do with your own body -- and the abortion case among other right to privacy cases stresses the sanctity of individual autonomy in such matters -- but in mucking around with ones DNA it involves another level of intrusion into the intimately personal. All this right to privacy case law has been developed since the 1905 decision that held the state can force you to get vaccinated.

I'll bring the f***ing suit myself if I have to.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 6:06 am
yick wrote:

I guess no airline will allow you to board their planes - at least not for international departure - if you don't have a valid Covid-19 vaccination.

If you still manage to arrive somewhere at a border checkpoint - for example by your own car - expect you might be sent to quarantine and subject to extensive testing for at least 15 days at your costs - or be sent immediately back from where you come from.

Always keep in mind this Covid-19 virus will be among us for many more months. It will not disappear easily, even not after a vaccine is available.
If that's the case then the nefarious agenda of the elite (the same cabal that supports communism and deception and control) will have won. Do u want that? Why do u trust the deep state? They been lying since the 1960s. So why u trust them? Ive asked u establishment defenders about this for a long time. Why u wont answer honestly?

Keep in mind that if they get their way and everyone is forced to get vaccinated then that will be the orwellian new world order in place. They will have won. Whoever started this pandemic and the unnatural virus will have won and gotten their way. The bad guys will have won. Do you really want that???

Their NWO objective will be accomplished. Total control using fear and intimidation. Why do u condone that? Do u really want orwellian plans to win? Think about it. You're obviously not thinking clearly or awake or aware.

If u had a good gut feeling you'd realize there's something very wrong and off about all that.

If u think about it the virus is not that big a deal or dangerous. 99.9 percent survive it. Its the government/media craziness and berzerkness that seems to be the real danger here. Isnt that obvious?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne