Do Covid face masks cause brain damage and cancer by oxygen deprivation?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Covid face masks cause brain damage and cancer by oxygen deprivation?

Post by gsjackson »

Corny, unless this woman is making it all up, New Zealand is now a totalitarian police state. How did this escape your attention?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ocDKEFsUY

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I was wondering. How does everyone breathe through a face mask with no problem? I find it stuffy and hard to breathe. How do nurses wear a mask all day? And why does the government lie when it claims on their fact check sites that breathing through a face mask is very easy and not a problem at all? Thats definitely not true. Isnt the government discrediting itself when it says obvious false statements like that?

Is it ok to take off your mask once in a while to breathe? Am i the only one who does that? How come others dont need to do that? Taiwanese are way too strict and paranoid. I dont see how u can walk around Taipei all day wearing a mask every second. Its suffocating. My dad said he almost fainted. So how does everyone do ok with it without removing the mask once in a while? And how does the government expect u to breathe at full capacity through a face mask?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Winston wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 10:26 am
I was wondering. How does everyone breathe through a face mask with no problem? I find it stuffy and hard to breathe. How do nurses wear a mask all day? And why does the government lie when it claims on their fact check sites that breathing through a face mask is very easy and not a problem at all? Thats definitely not true. Isnt the government discrediting itself when it says obvious false statements like that?

Is it ok to take off your mask once in a while to breathe? Am i the only one who does that? How come others dont need to do that? Taiwanese are way too strict and paranoid. I dont see how u can walk around Taipei all day wearing a mask every second. Its suffocating. My dad said he almost fainted. So how does everyone do ok with it without removing the mask once in a while? And how does the government expect u to breathe at full capacity through a face mask?

I’m not trying to be confrontational, but if you have a hard time breathing through the standard mask a nurse would wear, then go get your lungs checked out, you have a medical problem.

I have to wear dust masks (more stuffy again) daily and have been for 20 years or more. Even when I was a pack a day smoker, wearing a mask and a welding helmet on a 45 deg c day, I had no issues breathing or being short of breath. Then you have another level again with cartridge filter chemical masks which I’ve had to wear also. In my industry masks are important PPE and for many other industries too. None of us are dying of cancer at a rate higher than the non mask wearing public.

Short of having a medical issue, people who complain about struggling to breath in medial masks need to harden the f..k up!! 😉
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Huddo wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 3:01 pm
Short of having a medical issue, people who complain about struggling to breath in medial masks need to harden the f..k up!! 😉
Presumably you are a paid troll who will shill for the covaids hoax no matter what. Obviously lots of people find it very unpleasant when their breathing is restricted.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 3:26 pm
Huddo wrote:
Presumably you are a paid troll who will shill for the covaids hoax no matter what. Obviously lots of people find it very unpleasant when their breathing is restricted.
I’m trying to get paid, but you won’t put your money where your mouth is. People just need to grow some balls and stop being soft cocks. No wonder guys here can’t get a woman, you have to behave like a man for a woman to find you attractive. My GF would dump my arse if I bitched about a paper medical mask. I can hear it now “ I thought I was dating a man not a homosexual”... You must have disappointed any woman you’ve ever gone down on when you have to surface every 5 seconds to catch your breath.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Huddo wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 3:46 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 3:26 pm
Huddo wrote:
I’m trying to get paid, but you won’t put your money where your mouth is. People just need to grow some balls and stop being soft cocks. No wonder guys here can’t get a woman, you have to behave like a man for a woman to find you attractive. My GF would dump my arse if I bitched about a paper medical mask. I can hear it now “ I thought I was dating a man not a homosexual”... You must have disappointed any woman you’ve ever gone down on when you have to surface every 5 seconds to catch your breath.
Bend over, Aussie. Daddy Gov wants another piece of you.

The most unlikely people are impugning the masculinity of others these days. An Aussie government bitch? Go figure. Corny had the balls and brains to get out from down under before the hosing really got going.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Huddo wrote:
I’m not trying to be confrontational, but if you have a hard time breathing through the standard mask a nurse would wear, then go get your lungs checked out, you have a medical problem.

I have to wear dust masks (more stuffy again) daily and have been for 20 years or more. Even when I was a pack a day smoker, wearing a mask and a welding helmet on a 45 deg c day, I had no issues breathing or being short of breath. Then you have another level again with cartridge filter chemical masks which I’ve had to wear also. In my industry masks are important PPE and for many other industries too. None of us are dying of cancer at a rate higher than the non mask wearing public.

Thanks for your comment.

Face masks of any kind - against dust and smell when doing some certain jobs, or while hiking in parks and forests against pollen from cedar trees, or while facing pollution in the cities etc. - are widely used here in Japan and some other countries nearby since long time ago.

They are also used in case people suffer of cold or flu, by both, the still healthy ones and the sick ones, to prevent infection in places like schools, crowded bus and trains etc.

Of course medical doctors are always using them when facing patients, especially dentists and ENT-doctors and of course every doctor and nurse are using them during surgery or when dealing with patients suffering of infectious diseases.

During covid19 there were various public opinion polls going on about face masks, washing hands with alcohol spray when entering shops, separation walls in restaurants, to invest in virus killing air cleaning filter systems and so on.

The percentage of people clearly positive about face-masks and also other preventive measures everywhere in Japan is over 85 percent, and this includes also covid-19 vaccine.

Nobody here is forced into anything, but I can say, face-masks in department stores, railway stations, events etc. are used by almost 100 percent of all people.

In Japan there was never a discussion going on that face-masks might be harmful.

The result in Japan, covid19 is almost a part of the past.
Today we have only 1055 patients under medical care confirmed with covid19 out of a population of 126 million people.
Deaths are 18367 since February 2020 totally.

Situation is very different in USA, where people have no discipline, many even have no health insurance and treating themselves with cleaning fluid or veterinary drugs or poisoning themselves with a huge overdose of vitamins.

----------------------------------

https://japantoday.com/category/world/u ... -19-deaths
The United States, the country hardest hit by the coronavirus pandemic, surpassed 800,000 COVID-19 deaths on Tuesday, a tracker maintained by Johns Hopkins University showed.
The figure is greater than the entire population of several states, including North Dakota and Alaska.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Huddo wrote:
Winston wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 10:26 am

My lungs are fine. I dont have a problem breathing. I can wear a mask for a while. But not all day. Especially if im exerting effort or moving around. I can sit with a mask but not hike with one. I have a belly that can hold plenty of air and i can hold my breathe under water for over a minute which most people cannot. So i don't have a breathing problem. I can hold my breath longer than most people.

If breathing through masks is easy then why do many complain about it? Is everyone lying and only government tells the truth? If so aren't you clearly under some form of mind control, like scientism followers and bible followers are? Aren't you an authority worshipper?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 8:57 pm
....If breathing through masks is easy then why do many complain about it? Is everyone lying and only government tells the truth? If so aren't you clearly under some form of mind control, like scientism followers and bible followers are? Aren't you an authority worshipper?
It might be true that so many people complain about face-masks - but this is really limited to USA where people complain about everything and everybody - already life-style.

Here in Asia - and not only in Japan - for sure this is not the case.
Nobody is forcing you here to wear a face-mask in public area. The Japanese government has no power to order you to do it.

However almost all people do so nevertheless out of themselves and this despite covid-19 is rather a part of the past, now are only a few people (1055 patients out of a population of 126 million people) under medical care in Japan with confirmed covid-19 infection.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Interview in 2017, covid-19 still did not exist yet.

Now it's a business, but you will see in this video, the majority are using a face-mask while walking outside, but some are not wearing it and nobody bothers them to do so.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Japan: Researchers test mask using coronavirus
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Huddo,

Are you honestly saying that wearing a mask while breathing and not wearing a mask while breathing are 100 percent the same?

Tell me, is there a special way to breathe through masks? Are you human or an NPC that just follows orders from the matrix computer? I don't think most people are real to be honest.

Why deny it? Don't you know that the government lies and is wrong about many things? For example, the government sent many men to die in the Vietnam War for nothing, which was totally stupid and foolish. Do you deny that? Is authority always right? Are you an authority worshipper? Why do you always agree with the hive authority?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 9:39 pm
Winston wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 8:57 pm
....If breathing through masks is easy then why do many complain about it? Is everyone lying and only government tells the truth? If so aren't you clearly under some form of mind control, like scientism followers and bible followers are? Aren't you an authority worshipper?
It might be true that so many people complain about face-masks - but this is really limited to USA where people complain about everything and everybody - already life-style.

Here in Asia - and not only in Japan - for sure this is not the case.
Nobody is forcing you here to wear a face-mask in public area. The Japanese government has no power to order you to do it.

However almost all people do so nevertheless out of themselves and this despite covid-19 is rather a part of the past, now are only a few people (1055 patients out of a population of 126 million people) under medical care in Japan with confirmed covid-19 infection.
But my dad complained too that he can't breathe in the subway with a mask on, when we were in Taipei last week getting my Philippines visa. The mask made him feel drowsy and almost caused him to faint.

How do you breathe through a mask? Do you have any special way?

In Asia, wearing masks is the law isn't it? You can be arrested and fined if you don't comply. If you go into a store, like 7-11, they will demand you put your mask on. How is that optional?

So do the paranoid governments in Asia expect everyone to wear a mask for the rest of their lives? Are they crazy? Have they lost their mind?

Isn't the pandemic over? Why continue the insanity? Where's the pandemic? I don't know anyone who has died from the pandemic. If there were a real pandemic, wouldn't everyone know someone who died from it? I don't even know one. How come? Instead of saying that I must not know a lot of people, why not question the legitimacy of the pandemic? Why defend it? Is it because some of you are NPCs and just taking orders from the matrix computer? lol

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 15th, 2021, 8:28 am
But my dad complained too that he can't breathe in the subway with a mask on, when we were in Taipei last week getting my Philippines visa. The mask made him feel drowsy and almost caused him to faint.

How do you breathe through a mask? Do you have any special way?

In Asia, wearing masks is the law isn't it? You can be arrested and fined if you don't comply. If you go into a store, like 7-11, they will demand you put your mask on. How is that optional?
My Japanese wife and I myself do not like face masks, but we have no problem to breathe at all with a mask on. We never use them outdoors and always remove them when getting back to our car from the supermarket, or when getting off the bus or train etc.

We use them only near to other people in rooms. I never use a mask while outdoors, never did it and never anybody was asking me why I do not use a face-mask.

Here in Japan wearing a mask in any public area outdoors is not obligatory. Many do, but some do not, up to them.

The Japanese government has no rights to order you to wear a face-mask outdoors in public area, like parks, forests, walking in the street etc.

Indoors/especially private ownership is a different legal matter, but I do not know any place where a private business like 7-11 will demand you to put a mask on.

Japanese businesses are always polite in this sense, maybe the 7-11 staff will ask you to buy one from their shop and at the entrance is an information about how important it is to use a face-mask.

To use a face-mask AND insist on obligatory temperature check AND alcohol hand wash or otherwise no entry are hospitals, concert halls, museums, schools, airports, government related offices.

However face-masks are popular everywhere since decades in Japan, there are no complaints going on about using them, same with alcohol hand washing, temperature check when you enter from outdoors like in supermarkets, or transparent dividers between cashier and customer, or between tables in restaurants.

Also vaccination is not obligatory, but many people showing up by themselves, so many that medical staff have to put them on waiting lists regardless if covid-19, influenza or pneumonia.

Now in Japan there are really very few covid-19 infected people - last count of today about 1083 people out of 126 million people. Still in various opinion polls people remain to be careful and more than 85 percent agree it is better to continue to use face-masks and otherwise preventive measures.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

From one of the most logical objective non-authority worshipping podcasts.

Do face masks work?