KOTS - NHB Bareknuckle Fight Club (Brutal!)

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

KOTS - NHB Bareknuckle Fight Club (Brutal!)

Post by Lucas88 »

Today my brother showed me some footage from "King of the Streets", a NHB bareknuckle combat sport. KOTS is like MMA, except it includes stomps, soccer kicks, eye gouges, fish hooks, strikes to the groin and any other form of attack imaginable and is fought on a concrete surface. This is like fight club on steroids!

Maybe KOTS footage would interest @Cornfed. He is interested in self-defense and street combat. Cornfed, maybe by watching KOTS footage you can get an idea of which techniques and strategies work in a fight with absolutely no rules.

@WilliamSmith might also be interested in KOTS. William has done a bit of MMA training himself before he gave it up to pursue full-time womanizing but he did make a thread last year about no-BS martial arts for the streets.

@Pixel--Dude is also a fan of martial arts. We've trained Muay Thai together and even had our own fight club with a handful of other guys for a while. We've spoken about doing training for street fighting but we're not really sure how to train bareknuckle safely. Pixel--Dude, maybe you'll like these videos too.

I have to say that KOTS looks absolutely brutal with the concrete surface and all. I don't think that I'm crazy enough to fight on a concrete surface for sport. Imagine getting slammed or hit with a Judo throw. Or even combatants heads bouncing off the floor during ground 'n' pound. I've trained and competed in MMA and the head trauma is bad enough. Now, doing a more extreme form of MMA on a concrete surface is just mental. I think that I'd rather prioritize health.

Footage of various KOTS fights

K.O.T.S .... Moments of 2022.... King of the Streets. Highlighting stand out fights released to YT

King Of The Streets: Brian Hooi [Feyenoord Hooligan] VS Abner Lloveras [Streetfighter] (full fight)

The MOST COLD-BLOODED SADISTIC Club In The World

The above video is a good introduction to this extreme combat sport but the sound effects are a little annoying. Better to watch this on mute.

Most of these guys seem like insane hooligans who happen to be trained in MMA.

What do you guys think of KOTS?
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: KOTS - NHB Bareknuckle Fight Club (Brutal!)

Post by kangarunner »

Watched some of the 2nd and 3rd video. Very satisfying with all the blood. Love it. Thanks for posting. I would love for my enemies' faces to be that bloody as I indulge in my vengeance over them.

Team Fighting Championship is lots of craziness as well:

https://youtu.be/GixDXD44_yA?t=149

At this point in my f***ed up life, I'm basically a walking time-bomb full of hate, nastiness, anger, and rage waiting to just EXPLODE ON SOMEONE!!!! In fact, my new nickname is "Timebomb" because it's just a matter of time before I blow the f**k up motherf***er!!!@!#@#!!@#!
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: KOTS - NHB Bareknuckle Fight Club (Brutal!)

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 2:11 pm
Watched some of the 2nd and 3rd video. Very satisfying with all the blood. Love it. Thanks for posting. I would love for my enemies' faces to be that bloody as I indulge in my vengeance over them.

Team Fighting Championship is lots of craziness as well:

https://youtu.be/GixDXD44_yA?t=149

At this point in my f***ed up life, I'm basically a walking time-bomb full of hate, nastiness, anger, and rage waiting to just EXPLODE ON SOMEONE!!!! In fact, my new nickname is "Timebomb" because it's just a matter of time before I blow the f**k up motherf***er!!!@!#@#!!@#!
I'd never seen Team Fighting Championship before but it seems like a whole lot of fun. I wish that we had done group vs. group brawls in our MMA classes. That kind of training might come in useful for certain real-life scenarios that involve groups of combatants or multiple attackers.

Would you ever like to take up MMA training or some other combat sport such as Muay Thai? It might be a good avenue for you to channel your anger and thereby clear your mind. Combat training also makes one feel truly alive!