Answering Scott Adams

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Answering Scott Adams

Post by Cornfed »

Scott Adams, the Dilbert cartoonist who became a crazed lethal injection promoter, has admitted he was wrong about taking the lethal injection, but has posed the question "Who can you trust?".

My answer is that you shouldn't trust anyone, but rather should examine the evidence for yourself using that squishy stuff between your ears. Various people, such as me on this forum, gave you pointers on how to do that. If you are too stupid to examine the evidence, then it is probably better if you just die anyway, as the world doesn't need your kind at this point. If you believe you have to trust someone, a good rule of thumb would be to avoid trusting know lying, murdering psychopaths, which obviously includes any spokesmen for Globo-homo. If you value your life and certain people are going on about reducing the population and the need to eliminate whiteness and generally hate you and wish you dead, then that also might be a bit of a red flag in terms of taking health advice from them.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Answering Scott Adams

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
January 25th, 2023, 7:24 am
Scott Adams, the Dilbert cartoonist who became a crazed lethal injection promoter, has admitted he was wrong about taking the lethal injection, but has posed the question "Who can you trust?".

My answer is that you shouldn't trust anyone, but rather should examine the evidence for yourself using that squishy stuff between your ears. Various people, such as me on this forum, gave you pointers on how to do that. If you are too stupid to examine the evidence, then it is probably better if you just die anyway, as the world doesn't need your kind at this point. If you believe you have to trust someone, a good rule of thumb would be to avoid trusting know lying, murdering psychopaths, which obviously includes any spokesmen for Globo-homo. If you value your life and certain people are going on about reducing the population and the need to eliminate whiteness and generally hate you and wish you dead, then that also might be a bit of a red flag in terms of taking health advice from them.
No use regretting now, Scott Adams. You are just an another moron that will bite the dust. I am really surprised how so many people fall for the COVID vaccine lie spread by those Reptilian psychopaths' in the Government. I know one of my friends who took his 4th COVID shot ,but he still got COVID two times. Somehow he still lives. but another one will kill him.
:roll:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:

Adams couldn't resist getting a little condescension in at the end, talking about how he and his "analytics" got to the wrong place while the anti-vaxers with their "heuristic" got it right. No, Scott, the people who got it right were the ones who did careful, rigorous analysis of all the data, starting in March, 2020, when all the red flags about that data started popping up. And as Cornfed says, if you're stupid enough to swallow whole anything you're told by the political class and the corporate media -- anything at all -- then you either haven't been paying any attention whatsoever to them for the past several years, or you're incapable of remembering anything from one day to another.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 25th, 2023, 7:43 am
Cornfed wrote:

No use regretting now, Scott Adams. You are just an another moron that will bite the dust. I am really surprised how so many people fall for the COVID vaccine lie spread by those Reptilian psychopaths' in the Government. I know one of my friends who took his 4th COVID shot ,but he still got COVID two times. Somehow he still lives. but another one will kill him.
:roll:
Most of the people who are still alive after taking the shots are walking time bombs. I imagine some people did receive what amounts to placebo because the vials and vaccine itself were not handled properly. On the other hand, there are a lot of people who are going to succumb to auto-immune diseases, cancers, heart attacks, strokes, embolisms, etc. over the next 5-10 years. Many of these fools won't make the connection, but they will essentially be killed by the vaccine it will just take a bit longer than the people who are dying off currently. We still have a long time to go dealing with the dead from this.