Does Covid actually exist? Uncensored debate for us "anti-vaxxers"

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Does Covid actually exist? Uncensored debate for us "anti-vaxxers"

Post by WilliamSmith »

I am in the hardcore anti-vax group, but haven't looked into this other theory about Covid supposedly not even existing yet:

Anti-vaccine champion Steve Kirsch (who alternates with Dr Mercola for holding the Jew York Times and Jewgle's honorary title of "#1 misinformation super-spreader" for trying to tell the public the truth about vaccine safety) also thinks that it does actually exist.

Kirsch has offered $1,000,000 (yes, one million US dollars!) to numerous pro-vaccine influencers if any of them would openly debate him, but has not got any takers.
Apparently, he also bet $1million that Covid does actually exist (as well as another $1m bet that it originated in a lab, to debunk the "natural origins" theory), and hasn't had takers on betting against him on that yet either. (I will post those links in a minute in a follow-up post.)

@Cornfed seems to be in the group that thinks Covid doesn't exist, so perhaps he'll not only enlighten us about why, but became famous for being the first to win the $1million bet with Kirsch for convincing us that Covid doesn't exist, and therefore wasn't created in a lab?

As for me:

As I've stated elsewhere, I am not afraid of the virus and would rather take a bullet running away from ZOG vax-enforcement troops or drones rather than submit to taking one of their vaccines for it, but I personally also still think Covid does actually exist.

However, I am willing to change my mind if anyone cares to convince us on this rare and valuable uncensored discussion forum. :D
(John Maynard Keynes was a heap of shit with teeth, but he definitely made a good quip when someone called him out for changing his position on an issue, and he reportedly replied:
"When I decide I'm wrong, I change my mind. What do you do?")

What do some of you other guys on here think about this?

@Winston how about you, you're famous for being open-minded about conspiracy theories.
@gsjackson what do you think? :o

Who else should be in on this discussion, hmm...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Does Covid actually exist? Uncensored debate for us "anti-vaxxers"

Post by WilliamSmith »

Here is Kirsch's article where he explains why he still thinks Covid does actually exist:

It is better to read the original because it's full of links and embedded content, but I'll repost the text just in case, because I saw so many platforms falling to censorship over the years that a lot of times posts with just a link end up at a 404 or the classic jewtube "this content has been deleted for violating the TOS for telling the truth," etc, and a large # of contrarians are focused heavily into substack right now:
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/is-t ... us-round-1
Is there a SARS-CoV-2 virus? Yes, that’s what all the evidence says.
I had a friendly discussion with Patrick Gunnels about whether viruses exist. He thinks they don't. I think they do. After 90 minutes, I heard nothing that changed my mind.

Steve Kirsch
Jul 22

I spent over 90 minutes trying to understand if there is a compelling argument that viruses do not exist. I came away empty handed. All the data is consistent with virology. Judy Mikovits, who is an expert on virology and as anti-establishment and red-pilled as you will ever find, believes the same thing: there is nothing there. The SARS-CoV-2 virus is real, it was created in a lab, and it kills people.
Executive summary
On Jul 22, 2022, I had a friendly discussion with Patrick Gunnels about whether viruses exist. He thinks they don't. I think they do.

I chose to further engage with him to clarify his views because of the 3 people who registered that they would debate the topic at the time I made the challenge, he was the only one to reply to my subsequent email offer “OK, let’s have a discussion now.”

53% of my Gab followers agree with me that the SARS-CoV-2 virus exists.

But 32% disagree and think the virus is a hoax. And 15% aren’t sure who to believe.

So the polling data shows that this is an important issue to resolve, if possible. Someone is wrong: you can’t have it both ways.

This is why I had a 90 minute discussion with Patrick: because he was the only person to accept my offer when extended in direct email.

The discussion was not a debate on the issues so there was no winner. This was just an opportunity for each side to clarify their position on the issue and articulate what would be needed to persuade them to shift their thinking.

Patrick isn’t convinced the virus exists because his criteria of scientific proof, including satisfying at a minimum all of Koch’s postulates based on his interpretation of what the terminology Koch used means, has not been met (as far as he knows). His argument boils down to: because you have not proved it exists, that you must accept the null hypothesis that it does not exist. Essentially, he’s saying it doesn’t exist until you can prove it. Patrick’s claim is that if it did exist, someone would be able to perform a technically difficult task of isolation using the proper controls and scientific methods. He says since nobody has done this, then we have to assume the null hypothesis is true that the virus doesn’t exist.

Conversely, I wasn’t convinced by his argument.

For example, Stefan Lanka made a challenge for someone to prove that measles exists and required it be done in a SINGLE paper. Is that how science works? I still haven’t heard anyone explain why SCIENCE requires proof in a SINGLE paper for the measles virus. I’ve asked many scientists about this and none of them recall this being a scientific requirement that hypothesis proofs must be based on a single paper. The wikipedia article commented on this: “however they failed to meet the contest requirements as set by Lanka who had stipulated that both details be covered in a single publication, something that would be unlikely to occur given the narrow focus of individual publications.” Would someone provide a scientific reference for this requirement? You will have to respond with a single paper that establishes this. I can’t recall of a “single paper restriction” being used previously. It was clearly very deceptive because Lanka apparently never brought this to the judge’s attention in the lower court trial and David Bardens clearly never thought it was a single paper requirement otherwise he wouldn’t have submitted 6 papers and spent money to sue Lanka and defend Lanka’s appeal. Lanka lost on the scientific merits in the lower German court, but the higher court pointed out the one paper restriction and for that reason alone, over turned the judgement, not because the higher court examined the evidence. Higher courts only rule on interpretation of the law, they are not finders of fact. Fact finding is for the lower courts. And the German lower court was convinced by the expert testimony. So Lanka had his day in court and there was expert testimony on both sides. He lost on the merits of his argument.

Here are the six biggest issues I have with what was presented:

At 59:00, Patrick admitted that bacteriophages exist and have been isolated. Bacteriophages are viruses. Whoops. He just shot himself in the foot.

Just because you are currently unable to find a needle in the haystack using current technology does not constitute scientific proof that there isn’t a needle in that haystack or that needles do not exist. It just proves you couldn’t find it with the current technology.

Patrick couldn’t prove a more viable alternative hypothesis to explain the observations (such as my wife’s friend, my wife, and me getting infected with something that triggered a positive lateral flow assay). He couldn’t provide any alternative hypothesis at all, yet using his beach analogy, he was easily able to provide an alternative hypothesis of sunburn.

There is no existing anomaly in the observed data (a “smoking gun”) that would cause me to question the “viruses exist” hypothesis and look for an alternative hypothesis. For example, if the data showed that our bodies didn’t produce any antibodies after being infected, that might open my mind to the possibility that the pathogen causing COVID isn’t a virus or a bacteria.

I do not understand why it must be proven in a certain way to specific standards (Patrick listed 6 steps). There are two options: the null hypothesis (viruses don’t exist) and the hypothesis that the virus exists. If we look at all the evidence we have available and 98% of the pieces of evidence are aligned with the virus hypothesis, then a reasonable man would choose to go with the virus hypothesis since it is more likely to be correct. Does it 100% prove that the virus exists? No, it just says it’s the hypothesis that is simply more likely to be true. For example, any set of experiments we can do I believe would be better explained by the virus hypothesis than the null hypothesis. For example, a simple one is to sequence the mRNA inside the capsid. A second person gets infected from the first person. If the mRNA extracted from the virus is a very close match, the null hypothesis would not be able to explain that simple experiment at all, ruling it out as a likely explanation of what is going on. If the genomic sequence is different, that does not prove a virus doesn’t exist; it could have mutated. Perhaps Patrick can explain a series of experiments that would be a better match to the null hypothesis? He didn’t give me any in our meeting. This makes it really hard for me to believe that the null hypothesis is the better match to the data. Science is all about assessing which hypothesis is more likely to match the observed data.

I’m told that optical super resolution techniques today can resolve in real time 10-20 nm objects, much smaller than a 120 nm virus. It can even follow the trajectory of 8 nm spike protein. Moreover, Pacific Bioscience developed a single DNA sequence method that is straight forward, not relying on any cuts, by grabbing a DNA polymerase and seeing it copying the whole sequence. These are game changers technology. Are any of these methods acceptable? Why not? Patrick didn’t suggest any of these options. He just criticized the assembly process as inaccurate. Really? How accurate must it be? If it is 99.99% accurate is that sufficient? If not, why not?

We did the video on Patrick’s video platform at his specific request. I agreed to it since I didn’t want to be accused of any bias. He mentioned nothing to me in advance of promoting his political views before the video, or promoting his products and political views after the video. This was a huge surprise that I found out only after the livestream was published. I thought we were having a scientific debate. When I invited him to a discussion, I also insisted we delay the discussion by two days because he said he needed “time to build an audience.” I said I wouldn’t publish the livestream URL because I didn’t need an audience; this shouldn’t be a spectacle. I discovered that he used his livestream to promote his political views (including MAGA and QANON) to his followers in the first 30 minutes of the livestream. Then he used the time after I left the call towards the very end to promote the products he sells, to pray, and to promote Trump. I noted that the QAnon clip in his video promoted the “Question everything” philosophy which Patrick appears to support. INone of this was agreed to by me and I don’t condone or support any of it. This was supposed to be a strictly scientific discussion. Click this image to view the full video on Patrick’s Rumble channel if you want to verify what I just said. I removed the unrelated parts at the start and end of the video except for the promotion of Patrick’s isagenix products which I think was important to leave in so you can evaluate items for yourself that Patrick believes are based on solid science unlike virology which he believes is a fraud. Patrick believes in isagenix and he uses an admitted fake account he named (trulynotpgunnels) to promote it. You can learn more here about isagenix here. Here is the QAnon quote from Patrick’s livestream of the event at 1:54.

Will we be able to prove to Patrick’s expectations that a virus exists? We’ll see.

Will Patrick be able to prove to us that viruses cannot possibly exist? No, I don’t think so. I certainly was not convinced as noted above.

Can Patrick provide an alternative hypothesis that better explains all the observed data? I seriously doubt it, but I’m all ears if he can.

So we may end up agreeing to disagree.

In the meantime, until this is resolved, my personal decision is that I will accept the hypothesis that best fits the observed data. If a new hypothesis emerges that appears to fit the observed data better, I am more than happy to revisit the issue at that time. I’m skeptical of that happening because right now the evidence fits the viral theory extremely well. There is no “smoking gun” anomaly that has been observed that would cause me to question the current hypothesis.

I’m just writing this article to explain why I (and my colleagues) believe the virus exists and the virus deniers are wrong. I am not forcing you to agree with me. You can believe anything you want. You can believe the virus is a fraud and you can believe I’m wrong. It’s a free country.

Introduction
This is a continuation of my recent article Settling the virus debate challenge from Dr. Sam Bailey. One of the readers offered a live recorded debate, so to move the ball forward I offered to do it at any time. The earliest he could do it was Friday, Jul 22, 2022.

There was no moderator and it was a friendly 90 minute conversation where both sides clarified the points of contention. It was live streamed and there are no edits. Patrick Gunnels managed the live stream. I tried to be as accommodating as possible. I told him up front I had a 3pm PT hard stop.

Was anything decided today? No, it was clarifying the points of contention.

Did anyone change their opinion? No, but nobody expected that to happen in this round.

However, after hearing Patrick’s arguments and thinking about them afterwards, I’m not willing to spend my time chasing down this alternative not because I’m afraid of “losing” but because there is simply nothing there to debate.

If Patrick is able to show me how hundreds of pieces of evidence (that are actually observed) are a better fit to the “virus doesn’t exist” hypothesis, I’d be delighted to re-engage and discuss. But I didn’t hear a single data point that was a better fit to his arguments, so this is a waste of my time. He’s welcome to try to convince others. People who don’t believe in science would probably be receptive to his arguments.

Key takeaway points
Here are my takeaways. Please let me know if I’m misrepresenting anything. I’m trying to recap the key points accurately.

I admitted that there are a lot of people who know more than I do about this topic, I was just kicking this off just to see if we could each define our respective positions. I was not there to debate him or change his mind or argue, but just to clarify what he believes and explain what I believe.

We agreed on the definition of a virus. We disagreed on what is required to PROVE a virus exists.

As far as we both know, no virologist from the other side (who believes viruses exist) were involved in creating Sam Bailey’s challenge. This makes it easy to dismiss the challenge. It would have been better for a committee of people on both sides to define the challenge and agree on the ground rules. Sam Bailey could claim that “we tried to reach out, but were stonewalled.” If so, where is the evidence of this? Nobody I know was solicited to the best of my knowledge.

Patrick belief include:

There is no virus. Patrick believes viruses do not exist because either you can’t do the needed tests to do that or that virologists won’t do the experiments because it would destroy their livelihood (and nobody would publish it).

Lanka is right. Patrick’s views are consistent with Lanka’s views: viruses have never been isolated, are not contagious, and do not cause disease (since they don’t exist).

There is not an accepted alternate hypothesis for how the virus can infect a chain of people who test positive on an antigen test which is what happened to me. I asked Patrick if he had an alternate hypothesis that can explain the transmission of COVID and expression of disease if SARS-CoV-2 isn’t a virus. He said he has no alternate hypothesis that can explain that. He pointed out that he didn’t need an alternate hypothesis to discredit the virus theory. I agreed with him, but I said if I liked his alternate hypothesis, it would go a long way to helping convince me and I might be convinced if he had an alternative hypothesis (other than the virus exists hypothesis) that can explain the direct evidence in plain sight. The fact that there is no alternate explanation is troubling to me. He wouldn’t even attempt a hypothesis. It’s a complete mystery that nobody has figured out as to how the same disease class appears first in my wife’s golfing partner, then in my wife, and then in me, all within days of each other. All three tested positive on a home antigen test kit designed for SARS-CoV-2 antigens (a lateral flow assay). My point is that the virus theory explains precisely what happened and there is no evidence that anything is inconsistent in viral theory. So the virus theory seems quite plausible to me since everything fits. Nobody has postulated an alternative hypothesis that is an equal or better fit to the observations. When they do, I’d be thrilled to assess which hypothesis is a better fit to the observations. But throwing out a perfectly good hypothesis because you may CURRENTLY lack the technology to prove it without a doubt seems like the wrong thing to do here. However, if there were a more viable alternative, then it would be fantastic to weigh the evidence for both hypotheses and see which one is more likely to match all the data.

Little to no support from mainstream virologists. I asked him if he could name a virologist besides Lanka who thinks that virology is a scam. He admitted there are few (he didn’t know the number but thought there was more than one but couldn’t name any) because admitting the truth would cost them their livelihood. I pointed out in the last 58 years, many virologists have retired and thus have no pressure to lie. I pointed out that for the vaccines we had many prominent people oppose the narrative to various degrees. All in the first 6 months of the creation of the vaccine. Yet in the 100+ history of virology, Lanka is the only virologist we both know of who says that virology is a scam and there are no viruses. Even more troubling is Lanka announced this in 2011 that viruses don’t exist. In more than 10 years, I haven’t seen any other virologists join him. Lots of retired virologists with nothing to lose by telling the truth, but no takers. Of course just because you have no takers doesn’t mean you are wrong, but it doesn’t help your case. I’m still willing to be convinced, but the argument needs to be very compelling.

Gene sequencing isn’t scientifically valid for proving a virus exists. Patrick said that because gene sequencing relies on computer assembly of the base pairs, it is not scientifically valid, i.e., the RNA sequence inside the capsid is “computed” rather than “measured” so therefore it’s not valid. So he’s saying not only that viruses don’t exist, but gene sequencing is a fraud as well. Again, I’m willing to hear more on this, but it’s now getting a bit harder. See the Gene Sequencing section below for more on this.

Proving all Koch’s postulates is necessary and sufficient to prove a virus exists. All the virologists I’ve talked to say Koch’s postulates are outdated and gene sequencing has changed the rules for how viruses are proven to exist. So this is a huge bone of contention. The virologists I’ve talked to all say that today gene sequencing is the gold standard and it is no longer necessary to go for the technically more challenging proof of Koch’s postulates.

Gain of function research is a fraud and he has no idea what they are working on at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV). I asked whether gain of function virus research exists and whether the Wuhan Institute of Virology exists. He said viruses don’t exist, so the US government funding on this was not funding virus research. He said that the Wuhan Institute of Virology can’t be studying viruses because viruses don’t exist. It’s a cover for something else, but he didn’t know what.

Wuhan Institute of Virology main entrance.jpg
I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Li Meng Yan. If anyone knows what is going on inside the WIV and who would tell the truth about it, it is Li Meng Yan. She said SARS-CoV-2 exists and has been sequenced. So this is direct testimony from someone on the inside that WIV is not a fraud. The researchers there all believe viruses exist. So Patrick’s belief is that they are all simply drinking the Kool-Aid at WIV and have never figured out that viruses don’t exist and that gene sequencing isn’t scientifically valid.

Patrick never said that viruses cannot exist. Indeed, he never offers any proof or makes any claim that viruses cannot exist. He just says nobody has “proven scientifically” that they do exist. Therefore, his position is that they don’t exist until they are proven to exist.

I think that’s a very sketchy position. That’s like saying “The Higgs Boson does not exist because you cannot do a scientific experiment that proves they exist.” The Higgs Boson took 40 years to “prove” that it exists. The mere lack of scientific proof of something is not proof that it doesn’t exist.

Let me know if I missed anything big or misrepresented anything, but I think those were the main points.

What my followers think
Prior to the discussion, I did a poll on social media.

For those with an opinion on Gab, 63% think I’m correct. This is why there are so many comments about this and it is what makes this issue worthy of seeing it to a final conclusion.

In the end, the evidence will be on the table and people will be free to decide for themselves. I’m pretty sure, I’m not going to convince Patrick and I don’t think Patrick will convince my colleagues.

My goal is to put the relevant arguments and facts in front of you to enable you to make your own decisions.

On Gab:

On TruthSocial (10X fewer followers there):

Note that the numbers can change over time and that after publication of this article, expect there to be gaming of the poll numbers.

Round #2
I tried hard to find a viable path forward that could convince me I’m wrong and the virus doesn’t exist. I didn’t find anything in this discussion to explore that could lead to my shifting my position. Not even close.

Therefore, …

There won't be a round 2 without a showing of evidence that the “no virus” hypothesis is a better match to all the evidence on the table than the “is a virus” hypothesis.
Hopefully, I made myself clear. I’ve had to repeat this in the comments.

Further reading
Here is a summary of the Lanka argument (this will download a PDF). It’s very long. Do you really need 59 pages to make your point? A simple list of 20 observations that are completely explained by the “viruses don’t exist” hypothesis and that cannot be explained at all if viruses do exist, is all that it would take. That list can fit on one page. It was nowhere to be found.

From someone who believes the virus exists: Thoughts on the Existence of Viruses and Evaluating Controversial Scientific Discussions. It’s long, so here are the key points:

The idea that viruses do not exist is frequently repeated within the anti-mandate movement and significantly weakens our ability to get the mandates overturned.

Many of the individuals who are promoting this message have a direct financial conflict of interest in continuing to promote it, and in the past have promoted the existence of viruses (such as the viral microbiome).

Many of the arguments that have been raised against the existence of viruses are structured in such a way that nothing can ever disprove them (which in effect makes them fall under the definition of pseudoscience). This makes the topic very difficult to productively debate.

Many of the arguments I have raised against the existence of viruses are premised on not understanding additional pieces of information that are relevant to that point. For example:

It is true that some forms of genetic sequencing splice genetic sequences together, but there is also technology to read entire genomes without requiring splicing. This approach is typically not used because it is more expensive and has issues with accuracy.

There is a massive database of genetic sequences from the viruses that have been independently collected by researchers around the world and all show the same viral genome (excluding the variation between variants).

Some viruses look very similar to exosomes because spheres in nature are common. However, other viruses look very very different from exosomes and how very unique effects following infection nothing besides the virus can cause. I chose the example of bacteriophages and Ebola because they clearly and unambiguously make the point that those viruses have to exist and therefore at least some viruses must exist.

The major issue with the virus debunkers is that they cannot describe what is causing COVID-19. Long before this debate started, I had already spent a lot of time trying to identify what else could be causing COVID-19 and I have gone very far down the rabbit hole. There is no other viable cause at this point in time, and the argument SARS-CoV-2 does not exist cannot be sustained if there is nothing else that explains the very unusual disease you see in many who develop COVID-19 (granted many others also just develop a minor flu).

To move the subject forward, the discussion must be conducted in good faith. From my perspective, the major issue has been that the virus debunkers have refused to clearly elucidate what their arguments are and what would need to be done to disprove their theory.

Note on gene sequencing
From this article:

The assembly problem has been around as long as DNA sequencing, says Michael Schatz, professor of quantitative biology at the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. Sequencing machines don’t produce one long, complete read of each of our chromosomes. Rather scientists use enzymes to cut up the DNA from many cells into pieces short enough for the sequencer to handle. Imagine cutting up many copies of a long poem into strips only a few words long, mixing them up and trying to put the poem back together based on the strips’ overlapping ends. Final assemblies can leave regions out, put in too many copies of a repeating sequence, assemble the pieces in the wrong order or put them in backwards.

But that article is 10 years old!

It also says this:

While traditional Sanger sequencing produced readings 500 to 1,000 base pairs long, the Illumina next-generation sequencers, currently the most widely used, can only read 35 to 150 base pairs in a row.

This is why Sanger sequencing has been the “gold standard” for sequencing SARS-CoV-2 which is 29,800 base pairs long. So less assembly is required because there are way fewer jigsaw pieces to assemble.

So with Sanger sequencing we can get an assembly that we are very confident is correct.

But there is also this article which appeared just two months later (and this is 10 years ago):

The team, led by CSHL Assistant Professor Michael Schatz and Adam Phillippy and Sergey Koren of the National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center and the University of Maryland, has developed a software package that corrects a serious problem inherent in the newest sequencing technology: the fact that every fifth or sixth DNA “letter” it generates is incorrect. The high error rate is the flip side of the new method’s chief virtue: it generates much longer genome “reads” than other technologies currently used, up to 100 times longer, and thus can provide a much more complete picture of genome structure than can be obtained with current, “2nd-gen” sequencing technology.

Using mathematical algorithms, Schatz and the team have preserved the great advantage of the “3rd-gen” method while all but eliminating its chief flaw. They have reduced the error rate from about 15% or greater to less than one-tenth of one percent. This mathematical “fix” – which has been published in open-source code to the World Wide Web – greatly increases the practical utility of 3rd-gen sequencing for the entire biomedical research community.

Schatz was just named one of Time’s 100 most Influential people.

It does seem sequencing technology is generally accepted as “accurate enough” for legitimate scientific purposes.

But the fact that gene sequencing today may still not be perfect should not be proof that viruses cannot exist.

Like I said above:

That’s like saying “The Higgs Boson does not exist because you cannot do a scientific experiment that proves they exist.” The Higgs Boson took 40 years to “prove” that it exists. The mere lack of a current ability to scientifically prove something exists is not proof that it doesn’t exist.

Finally, consider this article from Pete Lincoln’s substack which basically says using the latest nanopore sequencing technology, we can get 100% consistent sequencing.

Dr. Jun Li; Hangzhou Centre for Disease and Control, said: “Hangzhou CDC took the lead in completing the nation's first 2019-nCov genome assembly using only nanopore data. No other technology is required to correct the data. The final assembly result is 100% consistent with the reference genome.

I highly recommend Pete’s article as it addresses a wide range of issues including Koch’s postulates.

Pete admits that he did consider the “virus doesn’t exist” hypothesis and found it lacking:

I shamefully confess I briefly went down that rabbit hole early in the COVID plandemic following Jon Rappaport. Fortunately I pulled myself out when I realized it’s not that the virus does not exist, but that virologists, public health officials and vaccinologists tend to overstate the severity of the diseases they cause.

What I wrote on my Rumble video description
I asked on my Substack if anyone would debate me on whether the virus exists. Only 3 people registered. I emailed all three asking who is ready to do it now. Only Gunnels replied. So we talked for 90 minutes so I could hear his arguments and so I could ask questions.

Patrick's argument is that if you cannot prove it to his specifications (based on outdated Koch's postulates), then the virus doesn't exist.

Sorry, but that's NOT how science works.

If I cannot use today's technology to find a needle you hid in a haystack, that is not scientific proof there is no needle in the haystack.

To prove his argument, Patrick needs to show me that all the observed data is a better fit to his hypothesis than mine. That's science.

He completely failed to do that.

We are so far apart, this discussion isn't worth going forward.

If anything, Patrick made me more confident that virology is legit and SARS-CoV-2 is a real virus.

When I show people that the vaccine is dangerous, I assemble hundreds of pieces of data that simply cannot be explained if the vaccine is safe.

Patrick assembled 0 pieces of observed data consistent with his hypothesis. He just said that because you don't have certain data he wants to see, it proves his point.

The bottom line is that after thinking through all that was said, I'm done with this. You are welcome to disagree and I will not suppress your views. We are all entitled to our opinions and how we choose to spend our time. As for me, I'm out.

Opinion from an expert on virology who is unintimidated
I said before that credentials don’t matter. It’s the argument that matters.

However, just because someone has impeccable credentials, that doesn’t mean we should ignore their views. Their credentials are simply a shorthand way to say, “this person has relevant domain-specific knowledge and deals first hand with experiments that could prove/disprove the hypothesis. Also, part of the credentials in this case is that this person does not just “go along” with the narrative.

So it’s not inconsistent with what I’ve said. I listen to people with credentials or without if they have subject matter expertise.

I know Judy Mikovits personally. I loved her book on Amazon on how masks don’t work. I devoured it cover to cover. A fast read full of great information.

Judy is a biochemist and molecular biologist. She is an expert in virology.

She’s smart, she’s outspoken, and she knows her stuff. She’s not intimidated by anyone. She worked at Fort Detrick on viruses for 22 years which has one of only four BSL-4 labs in the US.

I don’t know many people who are more knowledgeable than Judy. She’s like a walking encyclopedia. Whenever I call her, it’s like drinking from a firehose.

She also worked at big and small pharma. One of her jobs was teaching people how Ebola can cause disease in humans. Later, she received funding to research an association between a newly discovered retrovirus, Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Virus, related Virus(XMRV). She isolated five variants of XMRV and was infected because she worked in a BSL 2* lab (there wasn’t a BSL 3 lab available and the government lied to her and told her it was BSL 2 safe). She credits her survival to a couple of products she developed for HIV.

There is no doubt whatsoever in her mind that viruses exist.

So Patrick cannot argue that virologists aren’t supporting him because they are captured. That’s ridiculous. Judy isn’t captured. She’s “off-the-charts uncaptured.” I don’t know anyone more uncaptured than Judy.

So if there wasn’t a virus, she’d be the first person yelling about this at the top of her lungs.

Instead, she’d tell you the opposite: viruses exist, and in fact, both SARS-CoV-2 and HIV (which is gain of function of lymphadenopathy associated virus (LAV)) were both man-made. She points the finger at Tony Fauci and Robert Gallo as the two people primarily responsible for this magnificent “accomplishment.”

Opinion from second expert on virology who is unintimidated
Li-Meng Yan, an outspoken critic of the Chinese government and a prominent virologist who has worked in a BSL 3 lab herself on viruses told me that her husband was the first person to isolate the virus. I’ll post the links shortly.

Opinion from German court of law
The lower court held that Lanka lost his bet about the measles virus not being isolated.

A higher court overturned the ruling because the offer is technically requiring a SINGLE publication.

This was a completely deceptive challenge.

If Lanka really wanted the truth about whether a virus exists, why the SINGLE paper limitation?

Is that the way science works? Lanka believes you must prove the virus exists in a single publication, otherwise a virus doesn’t exist?

I’ve written earlier about this challenge which includes links to the German high court decision so you can read it directly for yourself. The higher court deferred to the lower court on the merits of the scientific argument. There was no expert testimony in the higher court case. Higher courts always rule on matters of law, not establishing facts. Fact finding is always done in lower courts.

Debates with other people
Some people suggested I debate Tom Cowan, etc.

Why? What would that change?

The fundamental problem is that nobody can show the preponderance of the evidence favors the virus denier theory.

This is not about debates or arguments or rhetoric. It’s about the data. Show me the data.

None of the people who claim the virus exists will show me how the preponderance of the evidence fits their hypothesis. Patrick couldn’t come up with a single example. That’s anemic.

If any of the other people who signed on to Sam Bailey’s virus challenge can show me the data, I’m open to looking at it. Just give me the list of observations that better fit the alternative hypothesis. That’s all I need.

To get my attention, all they have to do is explain to me how the “no virus” hypothesis is a better fit to data I personally have observed and I’m happy to reconsider my position:

Wife’s golfing partner feels sick. She has a positive antigen test and calls my wife.

Wife feels no symptoms when called. Two days later, my wife then feels sick. Positive antigen test. Loses sense of taste for a few days. Negative antigen test when gets well.

Five days after wife gets sick, Steve, who lives in the same house as his wife, feels sick with symptoms that are unfamiliar to him. A novel virus perhaps? Positive antigen test while sick. I check continually and discover that when I’m feeling normal, the viral load is lowered to almost disappearing (faint line). Also, the time frame I’ve got dark lines is several days, but the lines get progressively lighter after that. 10 days later, no T line was visible, even faintly.

Brother in-law goes on a golf trip and is not sick but 10 people on the trip get COVID. On his way back to the US, he feels sick with COVID-like symptoms, but they quickly pass two days later. Antigen test is positive with a very heavy T line.

These assays were developed specifically for the COVID virus.

So just explain to me two things:

Explain how these 4 observations could be more consistent with the alternate hypothesis. They are clearly totally consistent with the virus hypothesis.

And tell us how Mikovits can’t figure this out after decades in the field (and still can’t after hearing the arguments of Lanka et al.), yet Patrick Gunnels can figure it out instantly.

That’s all I need. Just a few simple explanations.

The “null hypothesis” argument
One of the commenters claimed that I have misunderstood and misrepresented Patrick’s argument. Essentially, his argument is that you must accept the null hypothesis (there isn’t a virus) unless you can prove with scientific certainty that there is a virus. So Patrick isn’t saying he’s proving the virus doesn’t exist. He’s saying that the default position is nothing exists and the proof burden is on me to prove USING SCIENTIFICALLY SOUND METHODS AND ADEQUATE CONTROLS that it does exist.

I don’t agree. It’s like the needle in the haystack. Is the needle in the haystack? The argument the commenter would make is that unless you PROVE it is thereby actually locating it and using the definition of a needle ensuring that it meets all the criteria for a needle using scientific methods and proper controls, you have to assume it isn’t.

This is simply faulty logic.

In the haystack case, before making a hypothesis as to whether there is a needle or not, I’d gather data. Perhaps I measure use distortion of a magnetic field and make the hypothesis that it’s more likely than not there is a needle, even though it doesn’t pass the needle test (e.g., can prick someone). Then I do another x-ray test and it appears that a small sharp object is there. This reinforces that there is a needle. But I’ve never “scientifically proven” a needle is there since I haven’t picked it up and pricked my finger (which we might define as our existential test). As a scientist, I’d claim that the hypothesis of a needle in the haystack is more likely than the null hypothesis of no needle.

Science is about collecting data and generating hypotheses to explain the data.

There is close to 100 years of data that is CONSISTENT with the “exists” hypothesis and there is virtually no data that has been collected that aligns more closely with the “doesn’t exist” hypothesis.

Therefore, since scientists try to be right, they pick the hypothesis that is the best fit to all the observed data.

I’m just writing this article to explain my thought process.

You are welcome to believe I’m wrong in my approach and science works in a different way than I was taught.

Have more questions?
They are probably answered in the comments.

Summary
I want to thank Patrick for being willing to have a recorded discussion on this issue.

It is in everyone’s best interest to do what we can to resolve scientific differences.

I’m perfectly happy to lose if I’m on the wrong side of this issue. Everyone makes mistakes. The simplest way to convince me is to provide a superior hypothesis that is a better fit to the observations. Patrick didn’t do that. It wasn’t even close.

This video was not a debate. It was just articulating the position of each party. I wanted to know if there was an alternate hypothesis (there wasn’t). I wanted to know why a failure to meet a certain scientific bar set by someone (e.g., the sequencing cannot have errors) constitutes PROOF that a virus CANNOT exist.

The way we find truth is to engage with people with differing views in a civil discussion to find points of commonality and differences and then looking for ideas to resolve the differences and come to greater agreement. At worst, we could form two viable hypotheses and then match up the data to the hypotheses and see which hypotheses are the most consistent with the data.

I wish people would do this for the vaccine and pandemic mitigation policies. The refusal to discuss scientific differences for the vaccine is not scientifically proven to be the best way to optimize outcomes. Yet this is what the HHS agencies and medical community engage in. At least show me the peer-reviewed study showing me that silencing people you disagree with leads to better outcomes.

So that’s why I engage people who disagree with me if they appear to have a reasonable understanding of the issue at hand.

I tried to get an understanding of where the key misunderstandings are. We did agree on the definition of a virus. But we did not agree on whether viruses exist.

We also did not agree on the methods necessary to establish that a virus exists.

In particular, if you cannot currently satisfy a test due to technology limitations, does that mean viruses don’t exist? Absolutely not.

Even assuming I agreed with Patrick that the current technology for sequencing and isolation is insufficient to be dispositive, this does not mean that the virus hypothesis is wrong; it simply means you may not be able to PROVE it yet to the satisfaction of some people such as Stefan Lanka. Like our Higgs Boson problem, it would have been a mistake to have discarded the Higgs Boson because for 40 years we couldn’t scientifically PROVE it exists. People gravitated to the Higgs Boson because it fit the data. They could have been wrong, but it turned out they were right. But the lack of a viable alternative hypothesis and the consistency of how the Higgs Boson fit the data made that the right choice at the time. If something better had come along, scientists would have evaluated that option. It would have been a huge mistake to have said at the time “we can’t prove it right now so therefore it cannot exist.”

Having an alternate hypothesis to evaluate that better explains the data (such as my wife and myself getting COVID within days of each other when both of us had gone for 2 years without getting COVID) is the single most powerful way to convince people that the virus theory may be wrong. That is what a real scientist would do.

Patrick failed to provide any alternative hypothesis that is a better fit to the data. Not a single one. And once again:

Just because you are currently unable to find a needle in a haystack using current technology does not constitute scientific proof that there isn’t a needle in that haystack.

If Stefan Lanka thinks he’s right, there are hundreds of retired virologists who have no vested interest that he can try to convince of his hypothesis. But as for my time, I’m done on this issue. We aren’t even close. I don’t see a there there.

It was important for me to spend 90 minutes to consider the possibility I might be wrong. I spent the time. I came away very unimpressed.

Similarly, Judy Mikovitz spent time on it and she rejected the “no virus” hypothesis as well.

It’s time to get back to the important issues on vaccine safety and government corruption. The “does the virus exist?” question is a side-show/distraction with no data to support it in my opinion, so I’m done with it.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

For those of you who think the virus does not exist, here is your chance to win a $1,000,000 bet against Steve Kirsch, who explains why he thinks it does more here:

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/if-y ... ov-2-virus
I bet $1M the virus exists. Why is everyone afraid to bet me?

I'm betting $1M the virus exists. The process is short, the result is decided by a panel of neutral scientists, and all negotiations are between the attorneys. You can accept any of over a dozen bets.

Executive Summary
I’ve got over a dozen topics I’m willing to bet $1M that I’m right on. If you disagree, you should accept my bet. You can accept for $200K to $1M.

Or you can place a bet in the side-pool.

See the term sheet to accept one of my bets, or to bet with or against me in the side-pool.

In this article, I’ll describe my bet on “whether the virus exists” and explain why I’m betting $1M that it does. Funny, nobody wants to take my money. The reason is simple: they know they are wrong. Christine Massey said they had $500K pledged. That’s plenty of money to accept my bet since I lowered the minimum to $200K so they would have no excuse not to accept my bet.

And that 1.5M Euro reward from ISOLATE TRUTH FUND? That’s a scam. There is no way to contact the people who offered it to lock them into legally binding terms. See what happened when I tried below.

My bets are all the real deal and they are backed with definitive agreements negotiated between attorneys and a process defined in detail. If you think I’m bluffing, I dare you to accept.

Introduction: Do viruses exist?
Does a virus exist? My surveys showed a lot of people aren’t sure whether there is a virus. It’s an important question to resolve because the treatments we have assume they do!

Sadly, none of the people who are the key purveyors of this belief will engage with me or my colleagues anymore about whether the virus exists in open free discussion to resolve the issue. When the going got rough, they stopped responding.

For example, Patrick Gunnels admitted bacteriophages have been isolated (see 59:00). I sent him an email pointing out bacteriophages are viruses. He told me never to contact him again.

We tried to debate all of them, but Christine Massey wouldn’t set it up. Let me be perfectly clear. Our team of Kevin McCairn, James Lyons-Weiler, Sin Lee, Richard Fleming will debate them in a heartbeat. If Sam Bailey, Mark Bailey, Christine Massey, Tom Cowan, Andrew Kaufman, Alec Zeck, and Stefan Lanka, want a debate, they need to accept in public.

We are making a public offer to do the work they requested as long as they fund it. They are the ones not accepting our acceptance of their offer.

After Alec Zeck made his slide deck, when I asked him if I could interview him about it he declined, saying it would detract from the challenge on Sam Bailey’s website. Then why did he make the deck?

We also tried accepting their challenge on Sam Bailey’s website. Kevin McCairn accepted. Christine Massey resorted to ad hominem attacks against Kevin and admitted to me they lacked sufficient funds to pay for the experiments they insisted on. She said that I should fund their experiments. We can talk about that in the debate so everyone can see who is telling the truth.

That left me with very few alternatives to get a final, objective determination on this important issue: a million dollar bet using a fact-finding process adjudicated by 3 neutrally selected professional mediators and an efficient process lasting no longer than 6 hours which can be extended upon mutual agreement. This is superior to spending over 2 years in German court like Lanka did with his offer.

So we’d have finality in hours. If they don’t like a 3 judge panel, they can suggest another alternative. I’m open to any honest way to render a verdict. But no counter-offers from them.

My reasoning was simple: if there are people who truly believe there is no virus, this is a way to very quickly double your money and prove the point.

If people think I’m being disingenuous on my offer, they should accept. I am required to pay them $25,000 if my attorney doesn’t negotiate with their attorney in good faith.

The key aspects of the bet are in full public view so there is no argument about who made the offer, who accepted, what happened at the hearing, and the final vote of the judges.

I also suggested they can offer the same bet themselves. There is no reason they shouldn’t do that because it’s free money to them. If they are right, they will get $1M for 6 hours of added work. Who wouldn’t do that? They can even copy my term sheet.

They refuse to accept my bet.

Even more important is that they refuse to offer a comparable bet just like I did.

Unlike the ISOLATE TRUTH FUND and their challenge, my bet is simple, objective, fast, and requires no experiments to be funded by either party. It is easy to accept. The terms are clear. It’s a serious process.

I suggested the bet to them, and all I got is excuses as you can see from Christine Massey’s refusal to accept my $1M: Read the entire thread. Her refusal is silly: all the contract negotiations are between the attorneys.

Who do you think is telling the truth? One side is anxious for a determination. The other side is doing everything possible to avoid a fair hearing in front of a 3 judge panel.

Finally, I can guarantee you if I used the exact same term sheet but changed the bet to “I bet $1M that gravity doesn’t exist,” I would be flooded with acceptances!!! So people aren’t accepting this bet because they know they would lose.

The big con
Science is about matching the evidence to the hypotheses on the table. The hypothesis that is deemed more likely is the hypothesis that is the best fit to explain all the observations.

But they want to redefine how science works.

They want to make you think proving something exists is all about whether you can isolate it according to their definitions. If you can’t isolate it, it doesn’t exist.

So the Higgs Boson that everyone knows exists (it has met every test), cannot exist because nobody can isolate it according to how Lanka thinks.

In the 1600’s, viruses couldn’t have existed because nobody had the technology to isolate them.

The 1918 influenza pandemic which may have killed 100M couldn’t have been caused by influenza at all because, according to Lanka, viruses do not exist.

Up to 100M people were killed from an infectious disease and Lanka has no alternative hypothesis.

That’s their science. It’s whacky.

Background
Christine Massey, Tom Cowan, Alec Zeck, Patrick Gunnels and other people who think viruses do not exist do not want to engage in further debate. Conversations stopped when Patrick Gunnels admitted on camera that bacteriophages have been isolated (59:00). I pointed out that bacteriophages are viruses. He said they don’t reproduce because nobody has seen them replicate. I asked him, “OK, then if they don’t reproduce, who is making the replicas?” At that point, he did NOT answer and told me not to email him again.

I asked Alec Zeck if I could chat with him about his slide deck. He said sure, and asked me if he could bring the co-creators with him.

I said “Sure!!”

He then wrote back because there was already a challenge from Sam Bailey, he wanted to wait until there was a result from that.

But he knows they did not accept Kevin’s offer to do all the research work they wanted and he’d video every step so they could see it is on the level with no tricks. His offer was ignored.

So their challenge is fraudulent and they use the lack of response to their challenge to ignore my challenge.

Alec commented on my article and then when I asked him to accept my offer, he went silent as you can see:

The wager
I needed a way to publicly expose their hypocrisy without engaging them in a debate since they won’t show up.

So I devised a $1M bet to prove publicly that they are not being honest and they are the ones backing down.

There are two old sayings:

A fool and his money are soon parted

Put your money where your mouth is

Rather than an endless series of debates where the audience is split on who the “winner” is or what “science” means, let’s just cut right to the chase.

If you believe either:

SARS-CoV-2 virus doesn’t exist

viruses in general don’t exist

or any of over a dozen other “beliefs” listed in the term sheet

then I challenge you to a $1M bet.

We use commonly accepted definitions of a virus and “exist.” If you don’t like that, pick your favorite dictionary and we’ll negotiate that. It’s all in the termsheet.

Also, whoever loses (losing requires all three judges to vote against you) must agree to publicly apologize and admit they were wrong.

If you are confident you got it right, you should jump at the chance to double your money. Just create an LLC with a bunch of your friends. Well worth the cost of the LLP.

The ISOLATE TRUTH FUND has more than enough money on hand to accept my challenge. This is a slam dunk and it’s a great way for them to double their money quickly.

I’m willing to go more than $1M if you can raise more money than that.

If you need any modifications, include them in your acceptance.

You can see who has accepted this bet so far here. These are the people who truly believe the virus doesn’t exist.

I can’t wait to hear from you.

It will be good to see who is telling the truth. Truth tellers have a huge incentive to accept my offer.

The ISOLATE TRUTH FUND has more than $1M on hand so people thinking this amount is too high to be reasonable are wrong. The money is available. The willingness to have the truth decided by an impartial panel of three retired state/federal court judges is not.

To accept my bet
My proposed term sheet.

Accept here.

You can see who has accepted this bet so far here.

WARNING

Do not play games. My $1M offer is absolutely serious.

If you fill out the form, you are entering into a legal agreement to accept my offer and proceed to negotiate any changes to the term sheet and definitive agreement.

There are significant monetary penalties for non-performance by either party.

If you are making a conditional acceptance because you are not happy with any of the term(s) in the term sheet, specify the conditions in your acceptance.

The ad hominem attacks
The anti-virus people like Christine Massey claim I’m a bad person so they won’t bet me. But science isn’t based on ad hominem attacks. It should be based on people who want to find the truth. I feel the same way about her as she feels about me, but I’m willing to put all of that aside so we can resolve this important issue. She isn’t able to do that.

Let’s put it another way:

Nothing prevents them from offering the exact same challenge and terms to all comers. They should be jumping at the opportunity to earn millions of dollars from people like me.

What a great fundraiser for them (and they need the funds because Christine admitted they didn’t have funds to pay for the challenge they offered and nobody is going to do the work for free).

But they won’t offer the same bet I did because they know they would lose in a fair test before 3 randomly selected judges.

They have absolutely no excuse for not offering the same bet I offered using the same (or similar) term sheet. Lanka offered $100,000 euros to anyone who could prove him wrong and he had no upside on that offer. Do you see him doing that with SARS-CoV-2? Of course not. Lanka knows he’d lose on the facts just like what happened in Germany. That’s why he’s not repeating his offer with SARS-CoV-2. Of course, he had an “out” because he required the winner to make the proof in a SINGLE publication and Bardens provided six papers to prove measles exists.

The German court essentially said that Bardens proved the measles virus existed, but that it was done in more than one paper.

One paper? Are you serious? Science doesn’t work that way. No legitimate scientist would have such a restriction on a proof of such an important topic. The wikipedia article even commented on how ludicrous that restriction was:

Six publications were submitted that collectively demonstrated the existence of measles virus and its diameter; however they failed to meet the contest requirements as set by Lanka who had stipulated that both details be covered in a single publication, something that would be unlikely to occur given the narrow focus of individual publications.

Lanka lost in a court of law on the facts (the higher courts only rule on points of law). Yet to this day Lanka still proclaims that viruses don’t exist.

So let’s do this more efficiently in front of 3 judges so the entire world can see just how lopsided the determination is. Losing 3 out of 3 judges should show the world who is telling the truth.

And let’s do this with serious money. They need this kind of money to fund the science behind their challenge. So this bet will solve their funding problem.

The fact that they won’t do this shows that they really don’t believe in what they are saying.

In Texas, there is a term for that:

Big Hat, No Cattle - Atascocita United Methodist
Christine, if you don’t like my offer, let’s see YOUR bet to all comers with similar terms as mine.

The isolate truth fund offer
There is a German site claiming to be the ISOLATE TRUTH FUND.

Their challenge is stupid.

We have 100 years of observation all consistent with virology and no mysteries. Why don’t they simply list the unexplained existing observation(s) that causes people to question virology? The fact that none of their explanations can explain the furin cleavage site makes every single of their alternate hypotheses dubious at best. If you think virology doesn’t explain the evidence, you have to offer a better hypothesis.

The offer page has no way to accept/reply or view their term sheet!

I want to know the people behind the offer. I want to be able to talk to them to clarify how things will be decided. I want a written binding contract. I want up-front payment where they cover the actual expenses for the lab work they are requiring.

So I used the “contact” link:

When I hit Send, I got this:

So if you are wondering why I didn’t accept this offer, that’s why. They gamed it so there are no people who are associated with it and there is no way to accept their offer.

There is no way to accept that I could find. And the experiments they require cost money. Are they willing to fund that?

What is the decision process? Who decides? Can they game the decision process and leave me at a loss?

So why are people referring me to that challenge? That’s the model?

Why can’t anyone tell me how to contact these people and talk to them?

My offer is much simpler, the decision process is fully specified, there is a place to accept it that works, the people who accept are in public view, it can be done in 6 hours, and requires no lab work whatsoever.

This website shows that there is more than enough money available to any of them to accept my bet. So Sam Bailey et al. can just ask the isolate truth fund to fund their bet and double their money, I’ll happily raise the bet to 1.5M euros in a heartbeat!

Or why doesn’t ISOLATE TRUTH FUND accept my bet? My bet is a faster way to double their money at no risk (if you are confident there is no risk).

I wish I had their contact info.

Patrick Gunnels who said viruses don’t exist, admitted they do
Watch this video at 59:00.

Gunnels who is an expert on this material (he learned virology from Lanka) said that bacteriophages exist and have been isolated using an ultracentrifuge. He cited this as proof you can isolate small particles.

One problem. Bacteriophages are viruses.

From one of my followers who has a background in bacteriology:

When I pointed this out to Gunnels, he told me to never contact him again.

That is how scientific inquiry works I guess.

The excuse Christine Massey gives for not accepting the bet
Read the entire thread.

Her excuses for not taking my $1M are the following:

She doesn’t like or trust me

She says this would distract from their challenge

She isn’t sure how the bet would be decided

My response to each point:

I don’t like or trust Christine either. But it’s important to expose who is telling the truth. I’m willing to ignore personal feelings because (a) I want to settle the issue and (b) the agreement is enforceable in a court of law and both parties know what is in the agreement. No trust of the other party is required. All the negotiations of the agreements are between the attorneys.

Kevin McCairn accepted her challenge and they refused to fund him to carry out the experiments they wanted done. They admitted they don’t have the funds. So their challenge is disingenuous. Apparently, they will give all sorts of excuses why they won’t accept the acceptance from anyone who wants to do the work. There is no reason they can’t do both. My bet can be quickly resolved without any lab experiments. My bet would provide the funding they don’t have (but need) for their challenge. I will just use the evidence collected over 100 years that virology has been around. Why is that evidence not sufficient for deciding which hypothesis fits the observations over the past 100 years? Also, my bet has a way to settle disputes in a fair manner. Theirs does not. They can claim Kevin lied. Furthermore, their challenge is irrelevant: “It is in the interest of everyone to address the issue of isolation.” Isolation is a distraction. Isolation is not required to prove that a virus exists. And besides, bacteriophages have been isolated and they are viruses. Gunnels admitted this at 59:00. Watch it. So their challenge is silly.

Christine uses the excuse that she hasn’t read the term sheet of the bet for not accepting the bet. Seriously? All the rules are there. If she doesn’t like any of them, their attorney can negotiate with our attorney any changes.

Is this a waste of time?
No. There are a lot of people who are fooled by the “to prove something exists, you must isolate it based on my specifications” nonsense.

It’s important to resolve this. The bet does these things:

Exposes these people as misinformation spreaders.

Allow us to focus on the main issue: the vaccine and the virus

Shows people how large numbers of people can be easily manipulated by purported experts

Puts the issue definitively to bed

Provides an extra $1M which can be spent by VSRF on our work.

It shows that they don’t want to resolve the question quickly, objectively, and where there is a penalty for being wrong.

If they accept, they will lose the bet.

If they don’t accept, it is a tacit admission that they don’t believe they have a compelling argument. The judges will hear experts on both sides. What are they afraid of? Let’s resolve this. They won’t because they know they will lose.

Summary
I’ve structured this to address so the anti-virus folks now have no excuse for not accepting my bet. It’s free money for them.

The excuse that the bet is too big is just an excuse. The ISOLATE TRUTH FUND has more than enough money on hand to accept any of my bets. Christine Massey admitted they have $500K in pledges, more than enough to meet the $200K minimum bet size.

If they don’t like my offer they should make their own offer with an identical structure (rather than contrive a challenge that nobody can win like Lanka did). If they offer the same terms, I’ll accept their bet.

But they won’t accept my bet or offer their own bet. All they will offer is excuses and more excuses.

If anyone has a better way to settle the matter more expeditiously and objectively in light of the current constraints, I’m all ears.

But please folks, let’s not debate the merits in the comments. That is what the bet is for.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So it appears he is too stupid to judge whether something exists or not, which is what I would expect from someone who took the lethal injection.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Since the scamdemic altered my life, as it did everyone else's, I had no choice but to read as much about it as I could. I feel like I'm still trying to put all the pieces together, and the question for me has boiled down to whether infectious diseases and the germ theory of disease -- which are as good a vehicle for Jew scams as you'll find -- are actually a thing. It didn't occur to me to doubt it prior to the scamdemic, though I've long concentrated on being an uncongenial host to hostile microbes and scoffed at germaphobes.

I certainly agree with Pasteur's death-bed repentance: "The environment is everything. The microbe is nothing." There are all kinds of factors that can make unhealthy people sick, and that's who was dying of "covid" -- supposedly 78 percent of them have been morbidly obese, among various other morbidities. They had created in themselves an environment congenial to disease, and they got what they aimed their lives at.

The proposition put on the table by a number of people who got everything right about the scamdemic from the get-go is that viruses are not microbes passed from one person to another, but rather generated within the body as it struggles to throw off toxins of one sort or another. They aren't a causative agent of disease, but rather a marker of its existence. This seems to be possibly a provable or disprovable hypothesis, and the first question that needs to be answered is whether it's true.

As for SARS-COV2, I don't know for sure but suspect it was originally some sort of blood disease that attacked the respiratory system cooked up by the psychopaths and transmitted to a small number of people. Once they got them and the chronically unhealthy on a respirator it was easy enough to kill them off. Something like this may have been going on the first couple months in 2020. After that -- pure scam, imo, just renaming the cold and flu in order to herd the sheeple into jab lines.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The issue is pretty simple. If you say a pathogen causes a disease, you must have an isolated pathogen, a disease you think it causes and then link the two together by some version of a protocol known as Koch's Postulates.

With a respiratory virus you would generally take a sample of phlegm from a patient with the alleged unique disease which you expect to contain the virus and add it to a human tissue culture of, say, lung cells. It should kill a lot of the cells. You would take a sample from the dead cells and centrifuge it in a sucrose gradient. If your virus is present it should give a strong band in the expected molecular weight range. You would then pipette the virus off, crystallise it and take an electron micrograph. You could then add it to another cell culture. If it killed a bunch of those cells and you could re-isolate the same virus, this would confirm Koch's Postulates. You could then genetically sequence your isolated virus.

To my knowledge this was never done with covid 19. Of course they could have waited for a novel coronavirus to emerge and used it for their scam, but they don't seem to have even bothered. It doesn't really matter, but it appears to be a pure hoax.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
August 22nd, 2022, 6:04 pm
The issue is pretty simple. If you say a pathogen causes a disease, you must have an isolated pathogen, a disease you think it causes and then link the two together by some version of a protocol known as Koch's Postulates.

With a respiratory virus you would generally take a sample of phlegm from a patient with the alleged unique disease which you expect to contain the virus and add it to a human tissue culture of, say, lung cells. It should kill a lot of the cells. You would take a sample from the dead cells and centrifuge it in a sucrose gradient. If your virus is present it should give a strong band in the expected molecular weight range. You would then pipette the virus off, crystallise it and take an electron micrograph. You could then add it to another cell culture. If it killed a bunch of those cells and you could re-isolate the same virus, this would confirm Koch's Postulates. You could then genetically sequence your isolated virus.

To my knowledge this was never done with covid 19. Of course they could have waited for a novel coronavirus to emerge and used it for their scam, but they don't seem to have even bothered. It doesn't really matter, but it appears to be a pure hoax.
What viruses have satisfied Koch's postulates?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
August 22nd, 2022, 6:53 pm
What viruses have satisfied Koch's postulates?
I'm not sure actually.