Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 9:08 am
The covaids lethal injections are really doing a number on babies worldwide. This must surely already be the greatest mass murder in the history of the world, and we ain't seen nothing yet.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2022/prenatal ... s-started/
Once the die off subsides there should be some good fertile stock left so you can bust a nut and those great genes of your's can have at it... Long live Corny the Great..
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

History will not look back kindly on the jabbing of kids, that's for sure.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Alert to "conspiracy theorists" whose crowd has been made fun of for years (decades even) for listening to past whistleblowing about future "globalist" plans to microchip the human population:
@gsjackson @Outcast9428 @Winston @Lucas88 maybe:
Satanic jew Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla tells the World Economic Forum self-appointed "elite" about "ingestible pills" containing a tiny chip that send a wireless signal to authorities when the pill has been taken: "Imagine the applications of that, the compliance," says Bourla:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zPoIElvrUFu0/
I knew the NWO was up to a lot of no good since they always admitted half their Orwellian schemes openly at Davos-like get-togethers, web sites, "memoirs" by elite creeps like Rockefeller, etc. But I remember wondering if the plandemic, vaccine passport scheme, and microchipping schemes were actually going to become real, or if that was even more dystopian and scifi than anything the likes of the "elite" Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Bilderberg, World Economic Forum, etc crowd were actually planning...

Well, now we know the answer! (And this isn't the only time Bourla talked about microchipping and compliance either, I just happened to nab this one and upload.)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ It's just crazy to reflect that I'm living in a time in which the United States, once a champion of freedom, is at the present date, right here in May 2022, with nobody on Earth who isn't a North Korean still worried an iota about covid-19 in any shape or form, perplexingly, inexplicably, ludicrously, STILL mandating that scam of a test for both citizens and non-citizens alike trying to enter by air, while, for instance, communist Vietnam has dropped it. AND forcing non-citizens who wish to enter to submit to vaccination. Again, while Vietnam does not.

The words of Theoden King from LoTR come to mind:

"The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.... How did it come to this?"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Holy shit!!! Did he really come right out and say this?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wQex4rcyZfrt/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
May 28th, 2022, 6:59 am
Holy shit!!! Did he really come right out and say this?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wQex4rcyZfrt/
@gsjackson
You can hear the "globalist" elites say extreme things a lot but it looks like this particular clip is edited to be misleading: Whether someone did that unwisely thinking it would help, or if it's deliberate ZOG disinfo they set up in order to "debunk" is an interesting question...
Putting out something as a diversion is a common tactic so they can try to make their "fact-checkers" look more credible in debunking something, even though the "overstated" edited version isn't necessarily that far off the mark from their real agenda.

Anyway, the lofi quality makes it hard to tell on authenticity because of how deep fakes can be so convincing these days, but see below for what I found:
This guy tweeted that version, then see the reply showing what he claims is the real clip:

Here's the full thing where you can hear him say the original

Quotes from the Bitchute comments, all of which I gave an upvote to just now even though the clip was edited:
Rob1n
it is an edited clip - in the original he says reduce the number of people in the world who can't afford his meds by 50%
- but that could also be achieved by eliminating the ones who can't pay

EvilDavetheTerrible.
Hang this cunt.

Mr.Lucky
Hanging is too good for him.
:mrgreen:

However, for any one out there who may want to reassure themselves that the "elite" isn't interested in major scale global depopulation though, Unz Review's contributors have a lot of good pieces on the real depopulation agenda, including a good overview here:
https://www.unz.com/article/depopulation-for-dummies/

Let me excerpt just a bit of it for some good quotes from various "elites," but I really recommend reading the whole thing (including some good stuff from Bezos at the end) :D :
To make an argument in a court of law, motive usually needs to be established. Motive is defined as, “the cause that moves people to induce a certain action.” If the earth is in an existential crisis, is there motive to institute population control measures?

Let’s ask a few elites what they think:

Stephan Hawking: “In the last 200 years the population of our planet has grown exponentially, at a rate of 1.9% per year. If it continued at this rate, with the population doubling every 40 years, by 2600 we would all be standing literally shoulder to shoulder.”

Albert Einstein: “Overpopulation in various countries has become a serious threat to the health of people and a grave obstacle to any attempt to organise peace on this planet.”

Michail Gorbachev: “We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”

Isaac Asimov: “Democracy cannot survive overpopulation.”

Prince Philip: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”

Bill Maher: “Shouldn’t we be against procreation at this point in time? With overpopulation and the strain on the resources on this planet? Shouldn’t we reward people who don’t spawn?”

Bill Gates: “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent.”

Doug Stanhope: “When you consider the overpopulation in this world … homosexuality is completely underrated in this society.”

Ted Turner:“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
Richard Branson: “The truth is this: the Earth cannot provide enough food and fresh water for 10 billion people, never mind homes, never mind roads, hospitals, and schools.”

Margaret Sanger: “All of our problems are the result of overbreeding among the working class.”

Paul Erlich: “Basically, then, there are only two kinds of solutions to the population problem. One is a ‘birth rate solution,’ in which we find ways to lower the birth rate. The other is a ‘death rate solution,’ in which ways to raise the death rate — war, famine, pestilence — find us.

Jacques Cousteau: “In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”

Pentti Linkola: “If there were a button I could press, I would sacrifice myself without hesitating if it meant millions of people would die.”

Dan Brown: “Overpopulation is an issue so profound that all of us need to ask what should be done.”
Based on the above observation and reasoning, I’ve developed the following thesis using the Hegelian Dialectic (problem, reaction, solution):

The PTB have scientifically reached the conclusion that human overpopulation has placed the planet in an existential crisis. They’ve determined that if drastic population control measures aren’t enacted soon, irreparable damage to the planet and its ecosystem is inevitable. They intend to address this issue in three phases: 1. Socially-engineered sterilization, 2. Technological escapism, 3. Space Emigration. We are in Phase 1 and on the verge of entering Phase 2.

Socially-engineered sterilization is a systemic-endorsed collusion amongst establishment entities that actively promote the breakdown of the family unit in order to discourage reproduction. The primary methods used are feminism and homosexuality.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Thanks for running this down. I can believe those people are capable of any monstrosity, but not that they're so stupid as to publicly make the agenda that explicit.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So here the president of a pharma giant company faked his clot shot and it turns out lots of other celebs did as well. To think there are people out there actually dumb enough to have volunteered for the real thing.

https://yournews.com/2022/05/30/2350589 ... ccination/
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The only way they can reduce the world's population by 50% by 2023 is to cause a famine...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

An Israeli study has linked the clot shot to a 25% increase in heart attacks for both men and women. Not nearly enough of course but getting there.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news ... 4613432%2F
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
June 4th, 2022, 7:17 pm
An Israeli study has linked the clot shot to a 25% increase in heart attacks for both men and women. Not nearly enough of course but getting there.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news ... 4613432%2F
Better than nothing, but must say I'm a little disappointed in those lower-than-hoped for figures. Hopefully in the longer run your predictions will be proven out and the synagogue of satan's own vaccine will exterminate and sterilize as many of them as possible, and then the muzzies will have an easier time killing as many more of them as possible off after that, since most white people are still being spineless weaklings crawling at their feet like maggots rather than unleashing the white hot firestorm of merciless vengeful redemption on the jews that their tribe so desperately deserves.

By the way, I know that Tel Aviv amazingly enough tops the list of the world's major cities for sexual perversion, but do the Israelis fill their own military forces with trannies and faggots too, or do they just push those into everyone else's military in goy countries, like how they try to keep blacks out of Israel but flood them into all the white and now also some of the Asian countries?
[Edit: and a little reminder here that unlike Cornfed I actually like black people a lot of the time, and love certain black American women with a passion, but the jews still do that with flooding white and Asian countries with blacks and rapefugees, as well as producing all the racial hostility via the media they control.]

Either way, it's a pleasing mental image to think of the bloodsucking mutant satan-worshipping cockroach jews dropping dead like flies from myocarditis on the battlefield, as well as dying and rotting like rats in their stinking shithole domiciles in Israel.

Oh yeah, @Cornfed, didn't you have a thread where you post stuff making fun of vax mandate pundits dropping dead? I avoid that much misanthropy if it comes to nice over-civilized Asians or hobbit-like people who were just too gullible to avoid taking the jab, but when it comes to our supreme mortal enemies the jews, it's another story:
I found a particularly good story awhile ago featuring a jewmedia journalist named Hiatt schilling for every single aspect of the ZOG agenda from white genocide to transgenderism to fake meat to cancel culture and censorship to vax mandates, and am happy to report that he shockingly dropped dead from premature heart failure in his 40s after getting the jab, and is now stinking up a coffin while I make money trading SCI funeral home stock. :mrgreen:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'm just going through Edward Dowd's stuff and it seems good. Here he is pointing out that the deaths of the vaxxed lemmings is really proceeding faster than might be apparent.

https://odysee.com/@FwapUK:1/Democide:f92
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »