Africa in Media

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Africa in Media

Post by ladislav »

This is Africa they show on TV.

This they don't show:

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Africa in Media

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

ladislav wrote:
September 28th, 2020, 6:49 am
This is Africa they show on TV.

This they don't show:.............
Kigali was an okay city, but since it's such a small country that it's in, the women didn't want to be seen with me in public. Just like any other sub-Saharan African woman, they either loathe me or want to use me for my sperms (like that tranny said in The Hangover 2) because I bring light skin value to their blood line. I got kicked out of two Rwandaise chicks' homes after we fvcked raw (before I had gone "sexual bungee jumping", I've taken my HIV retroviral meds so I don't have "the germ") so I know about being used for that, but at least I got free pu.ssy and I'm fixed like an American bank savings account interest rate.

I got laughed out in public in Rwanda and Uganda, but in Egypt, they didn't roll out the red carpet, but they were nice to me nonetheless.