Horny men from Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, North Africa

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
HappyGuy

Horny men from Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, North Africa

Post by HappyGuy »

Egyptians raped a western reporter in public

VIdeo of a similar assault, the CC button turns on English subtitles

HappyGuy

Re: Horny men from Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, North Africa

Post by HappyGuy »

Reports: U.S. Military Overlooked Rape of Boys

Afghanistan: many police check-points have underage male prostitutes or sex-slaves to entertain the policemen

Afghan 'Dancing Boys'

"They Prefer Boys In Afghanistan" documentary (banned by Youtube)

Last edited by HappyGuy on March 6th, 2020, 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
HappyGuy

Re: Horny men from Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, North Africa

Post by HappyGuy »

Indian men

Horny Indians message women online

American Rape Survivor Narrates Ordeal To India Today

India Bus Rape Outrage

Female tourists in India: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=5&t=18883
Last edited by HappyGuy on July 29th, 2020, 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Imported for my body: The African women trafficked to India for sex - BBC Africa Eye documentary

Pakistan's Hidden Predators (Full Documentary) | Real Stories

Sex, Drugs & Refugees: Syrian boys resort to prostitution to survive in Athens

Last edited by HappyGuy on March 6th, 2020, 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Each of those countries has a highly regulated (or controlled) sexual marketplace unlike in Western countries. There is no wonder why those men seek out life in the West but 99.9% of them will be sadly disappointed given the 80/20 rule of hypergamy.

Most of those guys become incels in the West, and the few who don't pair up with women from their own culture.

To be in search of sex is to be a man. There is no shame in that, but I don't like to see these guys on the hunt around the world either but such is life.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I had a substitute teacher in high school, an Asian lady. She said that in Egypt, men would come up to her and grope her. They would do that to any woman not covering her head. It is a Muslim country, and maybe they thought any uncovered woman was signalling that she was loose... but still, unrequested groping. It's a pretty bad thing.

This woman carried a hat pin and would poke men who did it. Once she poked a man who wasn't trying to grope her by mistake and felt really bad about it.

But it makes sense if a woman goes somewhere like that to cover up. If
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Saudi Millionaire Cleared of Rape Charge, Claims He Fell Into Teen

35 years in prison for Saudi airman in Las Vegas child rape case

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

November 14, 2014
Kenyan men boycotting sex to protest beatings by women

viewtopic.php?style=1&f=31&t=26079
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... -by-women/
In a Nairobi office cluttered with trophies and small statues of rhinos, the bald man leaned forward in his chair to discuss why he wants men to boycott sex with their wives. Such a thing would not be easy, Nderitu Njoka said, according video of his interview. But it’s important.

Men all over the country, he said, are trapped in a system of gender violence. Whippings, beatings and castrations: These are just a few of the many problems he said the male gender faces today under tyrannical female domination.

That’s why his group, the Global Men Empowerment Network, of which he is the director, has announced a boycott of sex — until at least Sunday. It was originally only intended to be a one-day ban on Tuesday. But after he said 3,000 men contacted him begging to make it last longer, he extended it an additional five days. It was the least he could do.

“We cannot mix water and prayers,” he told All Africa. “When we talk about prayers, we cannot engage in sex so that God can listen to us. We are praying for our families … some women should stop sabotaging our cause.” Men are scared to speak out, he said. “No one talks about the challenges that men are going through and that’s our main objective.”

The boycott’s rules: no sex. No eating. No shaking hands with women. And, if a man is caught in an unforeseen situation in which he must shake hands with a woman, he is to do so with his left. Otherwise, that man is simply to wave.

Njoka has become a divisive figure. Women hate him. Men love him. One woman told the Nairobian that the boycott was “the dumbest thing I’ve heard of.” But it found resonance with numerous men, comment sections show, and he was supported by several compatriots when he arrived at a local hospital to support a fallen man whose genitals had reportedly been cut off by his wife.

“Njoka should get the necessary support from men,” one man commented. “We are fought left and right; indeed, women have more rights than men. Men die earlier than women. Why is that? … I support the only person who supports men.”

Another man agreed. Preach, he told Njoka, preach. “The sad thing is that those who dismiss Njoka are the same men who are brutally maimed by their wives and keep silent in the name of being manly.”

Men abusing women — that’s a problem. And in the United States, domestic violence is a cross-gender concern. But for Kenya at least, searches produced no official reports showing men were often abused by the wives.

What’s more, the numbers supporting Njoka are a little hazy. Njoka told All Africa approximately 1.2 million Kenyan men are physically abused by their wives “with 350 having their manhood chopped off.” But then he told the Daily Nation only 110 men had been castrated by their wives in 2014, with a total of 300 men assaulted. Njoka, however, isn’t getting caught up in the details.

“Domestic abuse and violence against men by women in Kenya is shooting up daily with in 100 domestic violence cases approximately 54 [of them] involve violence by women against men,” an organization press release said. Njoka said this isn’t just wrong. It’s an abuse of human rights. “Speaking as the chairman of a men’s organization [represented] all over the world, I urge the government to act on this matter so as to help fight these human rights violations in both genders.”

Indeed, Njoka has ventured into the international domain before, dispatching numerous letters to the United Nations, claiming wife abuse is an “international disaster.” He has also come to the support of rapper Jay Z, offering both counsel and legal assistance after sister-in-law Solange Knowles punched him in an elevator.

“Jay Z should not feel alone in this,” he declared in May. “We are together. … We are ready and willing to assist Jay Z with any legal representation or counseling.”

Terrence McCoy is the Brazil correspondent for The Washington Post, based in Rio de Janeiro. He joined The Post in 2014 and has been a staff writer on the local, national and foreign desks.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 3rd, 2020, 6:37 am

Afghanistan: many police check-points have underage male prostitutes or sex-slaves to entertain the policemen

Afghan 'Dancing Boys'

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=f36_1457283273
This stuff is sick. Unless, genetically or for some other hereditary type reason, Afghanis are more prone to homosexuality and pedophilia, this shows that problem of having a culture that tolerates this sort of thing. Our culture is starting to tolerate homosexuality and has long tolerated kids having sex. Look what happens when society accepts such stuff.

You'd think that the majority of men would have a visceral disgust at the idea of having sex with a boy. It's just gross. It's immoral to molest a girl, but if she actually looks like a woman, biologically, it makes sense. But a boy...what is there to be attracted to? maybe perverted type folks who can have no access to girls gravitate toward homosexuality if they have no access to women and people are telling them its okay. Still, you'd think the sexually deviant would just find some widow or divorced woman or single opium addict girl to be a prostitute. Since they polygamy over there, maybe adding a poor widow or divorced woman to the harem is no big deal. If you can have four at a time and discard them easily by repeating a sentence three times, do they all even have to be good-looking? Maybe there are so few women out there for those so inclined.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 5:11 pm
HappyGuy wrote:

Afghan 'Dancing Boys'

This stuff is sick. Unless, genetically or for some other hereditary type reason, Afghanis are more prone to homosexuality and pedophilia, this shows that problem of having a culture that tolerates this sort of thing. Our culture is starting to tolerate homosexuality and has long tolerated kids having sex. Look what happens when society accepts such stuff.

You'd think that the majority of men would have a visceral disgust at the idea of having sex with a boy. It's just gross. It's immoral to molest a girl, but if she actually looks like a woman, biologically, it makes sense. But a boy...what is there to be attracted to? maybe perverted type folks who can have no access to girls gravitate toward homosexuality if they have no access to women and people are telling them its okay. Still, you'd think the sexually deviant would just find some widow or divorced woman or single opium addict girl to be a prostitute. Since they polygamy over there, maybe adding a poor widow or divorced woman to the harem is no big deal. If you can have four at a time and discard them easily by repeating a sentence three times, do they all even have to be good-looking? Maybe there are so few women out there for those so inclined.
As has been pointed out before on the forum, your creepy fascination with homosexuality and pedophilia is downright bizarre.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Your overcompensating rants against homosexuality and pedophilia is a tell that YOU personally have some conflicting feelings inside.

The Gay Homophobe Song below applies to you more than anyone I have ever encountered.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Rape is a part of life like death is. I have been raped before; only by women lucky me. It's all about social morals that's subjective to "right", "wrong", "good", and "evil". Consequences have more importance than the act itself. The key is to be your own Nostradamus to avoid being the rapist or the rapee.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 7:47 pm
MrMan wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 5:11 pm
HappyGuy wrote:

Afghan 'Dancing Boys'

As has been pointed out before on the forum, your creepy fascination with homosexuality and pedophilia is downright bizarre.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Your overcompensating rants against homosexuality and pedophilia is a tell that YOU personally have some conflicting feelings inside.

The Gay Homophobe Song below applies to you more than anyone I have ever encountered.

Let's apply your bogus psychoanalyst skills to yourself. I suspect you, as a former police officer of sorts, never had a graduate seminar in Psychology. I have. I think most of us can see you are full of it when it comes to your armchair psychoanalysis. I do wonder why a police agency would ever hire a trollish person like you to be a cop. If you applied the same approach when interacting with people on the job, that could cause a lot of trouble. Did it work for playing 'bad cop' interrogations?

You are posting on the topic also, just as I did, so you must be as obsessed as I do. So why are you so obsessed with pedophilia and homosexuality? I think most men are naturally repulsed by homosexuality and certainly pedophilia. But a repressed homosexual and pedophile who himself suppresses his urges, or at least keeps them secret, and pretends to find the topic repugnant, might think that others who find such things repugnant are really closet homosexuals or pedophiles. Who here fits that description

There may be some suppressed pedophiles and homosexuals who speak against it. But most men find it repulsive. Most people who speak out against it are not homosexuals or pedophiles.
Who amongst us actually admittedly dates teenaged girls, maybe even pays them? Who also pretended attraction to underage girls was repugnant by drawing attention to a poster who repeatedly posted about his attraction to girls under 18?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 2:30 pm
Let's apply your bogus psychoanalyst skills to yourself. I suspect you, as a former police officer of sorts, never had a graduate seminar in Psychology. I have. I think most of us can see you are full of it when it comes to your armchair psychoanalysis. I do wonder why a police agency would ever hire a trollish person like you to be a cop. If you applied the same approach when interacting with people on the job, that could cause a lot of trouble. Did it work for playing 'bad cop' interrogations?

You are posting on the topic also, just as I did, so you must be as obsessed as I do. So why are you so obsessed with pedophilia and homosexuality? I think most men are naturally repulsed by homosexuality and certainly pedophilia. But a repressed homosexual and pedophile who himself suppresses his urges, or at least keeps them secret, and pretends to find the topic repugnant, might think that others who find such things repugnant are really closet homosexuals or pedophiles. Who here fits that description

There may be some suppressed pedophiles and homosexuals who speak against it. But most men find it repulsive. Most people who speak out against it are not homosexuals or pedophiles.
Who amongst us actually admittedly dates teenaged girls, maybe even pays them? Who also pretended attraction to underage girls was repugnant by drawing attention to a poster who repeatedly posted about his attraction to girls under 18?
How about we ask the question of why a self-proclaimed, devout "Christian" is on this site YET AGAIN overcompensating for personal feelings of homosexuality and debasement which he is clearly trying to suppress.

Do you work with or around children at your church?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

August 29th, 2020, 5:08 pm
MrMan wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 2:30 pm

How about we ask the question of why a self-proclaimed, devout "Christian" is on this site YET AGAIN overcompensating for personal feelings of homosexuality and debasement which he is clearly trying to suppress.

Do you work with or around children at your church?

If I did and you came around, I'd keep them away from you, especially the teenage girls.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

March 3rd, 2020, 11:14 am
Each of those countries has a highly regulated (or controlled) sexual marketplace unlike in Western countries. There is no wonder why those men seek out life in the West but 99.9% of them will be sadly disappointed
Oct. 27, 2020
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... on-valley/
Whenever Benjamin Kaila, a database administrator who immigrated from India to the United States in 1999, applies for a job at a U.S. tech company, he prays that there are no other Indians during the in-person interview. That’s because Kaila is a Dalit, or member of the lowest-ranked castes within India’s system of social hierarchy, formerly referred to as “untouchables.”

In more than 100 job interviews for contract work over the past 20 years, Kaila said he got only one job offer when another Indian interviewed him in person. When members of the interview panel have been Indian, Kaila says, he has faced personal questions that seem to be used to suss out whether he’s a member of an upper caste, like most of the Indians working in the tech industry.

“They don’t bring up caste, but they can easily identify us,” Kaila says, rattling off all of the ways he can be outed as potentially being Dalit, including the fact that he has darker skin.