Why don't black Americans go to Africa to find a woman?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why don't black Americans go to Africa to find a woman?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

have2fly wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 11:58 pm
African women are night and day different from black American women. I dated an African girl in the US for a few years, it was one of the best relationships I ever had in my life. African girls appreciate a simple decent guy. They are proud of their skin color and don't hate your skin color either.
African girls have a culture, they know their heritage, many of them have college degrees. They were raised to be mothers and they respect their elders. They like to stay organized, they like to cook, they want a long-lasting marriage. The only thing that really stopped me from getting married was having mixed kids. I just can't have mixed kids in the US since I understand how much hate mixed kids will experience growing up in the US.

Now the girl I dated was East African. I went on dates with West African girls and they were more masculine, more loud, more controlling. Although Ethiopian girls are from East Africa they are very rough in their attitudes, almost testing your patience. Ethiopians are very stuck up since they know many people consider them exotic and desired. From what I learned best African women would be Somali, Tanzanian, Kenyan, Ugandan. North African girls can be beautiful as well, but they seem to prefer their own men.

Dating an educated African women almost feels like dating a European woman. They care about little girly things, pay attention to you as a man, try to help you with cleaning around the house, compliment you when you get a nice shirt, cook for you when you meet up. Just so normal, easy-going and no aggression of any kind. My ex paid for half of our take out meals. I never asked her to do it, she suggested it herself. Do you ever get this type of relationship with black American women? Never. Black American women are money-hungry aggressive ghetto queens.

I also learned about how much black Americans hate African immigrants that move to the US. But news channels will not tell you about it, since you know, black people cannot be racist.

If I was a black man, I would absolutely get a hot Somali wife with a European face, tiny waist and a bubble black butt.
Great post. Most American people are too selfish to see that bringing in Mixed American kids of one sub-Saharan parent into fruition in the U.S. of Gay would give them a painful existence if they look Mixed. I'm a spawn of such an anthropology - golden proof - although my parents were Brazilan-American although Mixed themselves.The Black dudes that are Black American would have an arduous time getting Somalian women if those women have stepped onto U.S. soil, but I heard from a Black American guy from DC that married an Ethiopian woman and goes to Addis Ababa 2 to 3 years per annum (pre-CoVid) that a lot of East African women are "stuck up" is because a lot of U.S. Military guys have pumped and dumped these women leaving some of them as single mothers and the one's that weren't affected learned from the negatively-affected ones. The USA fcuks up everything it touches. "Manifest Destiny" you got to love it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 2:49 pm
have2fly wrote:
African women are night and day different from black American women. I dated an African girl in the US for a few years, it was one of the best relationships I ever had in my life. African girls appreciate a simple decent guy. They are proud of their skin color and don't hate your skin color either.
African girls have a culture, they know their heritage, many of them have college degrees. They were raised to be mothers and they respect their elders. They like to stay organized, they like to cook, they want a long-lasting marriage. The only thing that really stopped me from getting married was having mixed kids. I just can't have mixed kids in the US since I understand how much hate mixed kids will experience growing up in the US.

Now the girl I dated was East African. I went on dates with West African girls and they were more masculine, more loud, more controlling. Although Ethiopian girls are from East Africa they are very rough in their attitudes, almost testing your patience. Ethiopians are very stuck up since they know many people consider them exotic and desired. From what I learned best African women would be Somali, Tanzanian, Kenyan, Ugandan. North African girls can be beautiful as well, but they seem to prefer their own men.

Dating an educated African women almost feels like dating a European woman. They care about little girly things, pay attention to you as a man, try to help you with cleaning around the house, compliment you when you get a nice shirt, cook for you when you meet up. Just so normal, easy-going and no aggression of any kind. My ex paid for half of our take out meals. I never asked her to do it, she suggested it herself. Do you ever get this type of relationship with black American women? Never. Black American women are money-hu[youtube][/youtube]ngry aggressive ghetto queens.

I also learned about how much black Americans hate African immigrants that move to the US. But news channels will not tell you about it, since you know, black people cannot be racist.

If I was a black man, I would absolutely get a hot Somali wife with a European face, tiny waist and a bubble black butt.
Great post. Most American people are too selfish to see that bringing in Mixed American kids of one sub-Saharan parent into fruition in the U.S. of Gay would give them a painful existence if they look Mixed. I'm a spawn of such an anthropology - golden proof - although my parents were Brazilan-American although Mixed themselves.The Black dudes that are Black American would have an arduous time getting Somalian women if those women have stepped onto U.S. soil, but I heard from a Black American guy from DC that married an Ethiopian woman and goes to Addis Ababa 2 to 3 years per annum (pre-CoVid) that a lot of East African women are "stuck up" is because a lot of U.S. Military guys have pumped and dumped these women leaving some of them as single mothers and the one's that weren't affected learned from the negatively-affected ones. The USA fcuks up everything it touches. "Manifest Destiny" you got to love it.
DC has an Ethiopian village or whatever that area is called. Many hot Ethiopian chicks, but they are extremely stuck up. Some of them adapt nasty ghetto culture very fast. How do US military guys pump and dump East African women? The only US base in Africa is located in Djibouti and it has just a few hundred people, definitely not enough to pump and dump many Ethiopian chicks.
As far as getting a Somali woman. There are large Somali refugee communities in Minneapolis and in Milwaukee. I believe some Somali refugees also settle in Texas. As far as I know black American dudes do date Somali refugee women since African refugees get settled primarily in black neighborhoods when they get to the US.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

have2fly wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 3:37 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 2:49 pm
have2fly wrote:

Dating an educated African women almost feels like dating a European woman. They care about little girly things, pay attention to you as a man, try to help you with cleaning around the house, compliment you when you get a nice shirt, cook for you when you meet up. Just so normal, easy-going and no aggression of any kind. My ex paid for half of our take out meals. I never asked her to do it, she suggested it herself. Do you ever get this type of relationship with black American women? Never. Black American women are money-hu[youtube][/youtube]ngry aggressive ghetto queens.

DC has an Ethiopian village or whatever that area is called. Many hot Ethiopian chicks, but they are extremely stuck up. Some of them adapt nasty ghetto culture very fast. How do US military guys pump and dump East African women? The only US base in Africa is located in Djibouti and it has just a few hundred people, definitely not enough to pump and dump many Ethiopian chicks.
As far as getting a Somali woman. There are large Somali refugee communities in Minneapolis and in Milwaukee. I believe some Somali refugees also settle in Texas. As far as I know black American dudes do date Somali refugee women since African refugees get settled primarily in black neighborhoods when they get to the US.

Oh I know the "honeycomb hideouts" of E. African women in the U.S. of Gay already. Right there with you on that topic, bud! lololol Very good, "Danielson"!!! I just never had sex with one out of the hundreds of women I pumped. (I didn't dump all -- most of them dumped me).

I yearn to have these women by nationality for the first time:
-- Kazakh
-- Mongolian
-- -stan girls altogether
-- Armenian
-- As.syrian
-- Lebanese (I had a half Lebanese and half Spaniard ---------- so hot-looking although I had better kitty cat)
-- Arabian (on IG, some of them are knockout gorgeous and thick as thieves (i.e. thick in the right places but if they don't work out they would be easily fat a.sses!)
-- a Ukranian (I had an Ukranian-American female in Connecticut from an upper class family but it was a one-night stand and the chem wasn't really there - sex was 5.5/10)
-- a Romanian
-- all the Balkans, guy!

European women are beginning to fascinate me now as they had not at all before. Like I said: I had sex with a Ukranian-American woman, a Maltese-Austrailian (what a squirting s.lut). I f***ed a New Zealander White svelte-built Scarlett Johaanson look alike with some of the best p.ussy ever! I fcked a lot of non-Black women in Australia that I would have never gotten in North America. I even had a Persian, and she was ticked-off that I wasn't aggressive enough. Persian-Iranian women can fck. Very passionate culture.

I spent way too much time in LatAm, and I wasted 11 years here but learned some things about them and myself which helps me to grow as a semi-young man.

...but I plan on returning to the U.S. of Gay in the commencement of August. I want to revert to my "eunich-ly abstinent" style that I did in 1992-1993 (I got so much done it wasn't even funny!) - women are a distractor. Based on the women I met on POF, Tinder, and OK Cupid, I'm ready to throw in the towel like Colin Powell. I want to focus on myself, learn an Eastern language and go East, semi-young man I' do say! Work on music and maybe an AWS Certification too, CCW permit and new Driver's license. I have a lot of pending s.hit to do. The "pandemonium" (I don't call it a pandemic any more) has literally screwed up my year. All of this just to undermine one of the best U.S. Presidents to do his job!
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster

Post by shawnberwick »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
May 22nd, 2016, 11:43 pm
5.) Then as for black American men seeking foreign black women, they usually head to LATIN AMERICA places like the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Belize, Panama, Colombia, and Brazil not Africa. This is part of the world is closer to the states and fits their travel budget.
That's what I've noticed too.

I think that guys whole post was a great answer.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Most black people today their most recent past life wasn't black. So it explains why many of them can't, they never been there before!

They could visit civil war historical museums, historical museums in cities like Boston, Philadelphia, Gettysburg, Mt Vernon, new York, if their past life was in the colonial America.

Response to title: Um, I am not the type to give advice if you are like this. Hmmm....
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.