Australia's dating scene is just as bad or worse than USA

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: Australia's dating scene is just as bad or worse than USA

Post by flowerthief00 »

You guys really subscribe to this "escape feminism by going abroad to date foreign women" thing?

With me it's not feminism I abhor so much as gynocentrism--preoccupancy with women's interests over men's interests. And you can't necessarily escape that by going abroad. The most traditional anti-feminist society can be gynocentric as all hell.

In fact, living abroad makes me actually miss feminism sometimes. Like when you're in a culture where men are expected to ALWAYS pay for the first date; another way of saying that a woman is so valuable that men need to pay for the privilege of her time. At least in America women will sometimes pay their own way without complaint.

I have a couple friends here in Asia, male and female, who work at the same place. When they go out to eat in the evening he is expected to pay for her even though they both have the exact same job. When I look at that shit I think, "Damn, feminism is better than this."

Re: Australia's dating scene is just as bad or worse than USA

Post by Guest »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 6:23 am
With me it's not feminism I abhor so much as gynocentrism--preoccupancy with women's interests over men's interests.
That's true, beta males ruined things around the world. They don't love women but they are subservient to them, a common mistake.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Australia's daiting scene is just as bad or worse than u

Post by Mercury »

Yohan wrote:
June 13th, 2015, 10:39 am
Thechamp wrote:Australia's daiting scene is just as bad or worse than usa , everything I have read on this site about Americas daiting scence is the same in Australia !!
It seems, the English speaking region, UK, USA/Canada, Australia/NewZealand, SouthAfrica are the worst. Other former British colonies are also not known to offer a friendly dating scene, for example India.
This is like telling us that 1, English is the devil's language (as if english is even a sin language that is forbidden in Heaven, and as if nobody speaks English in Heaven, nor is anyone allowed to speak English in Heaven), and 2, any man who can not overcome a language barrier is screwed.