How to disable pm?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
belleTak
Freshman Poster

How to disable pm?

Post by belleTak »

Hello i am new user and i would to ask you, How to disable a pm?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: How to disable pm?

Post by Winston »

Just go to your board preferences and set to not allow PM's. Click the UCP at the top right of the forum. Or click here: ucp.php
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Winston Tsar has disabled private message receipt but he has been SENDING me harassing PMs.

If you have your PM receipt disabled you shouldn't be able to send either in my view. Is there a setting you can update?

I also want Tsar given a warning or temporary ban for the harassing PMs.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 5:39 am
@Winston Tsar has disabled private message receipt but he has been SENDING me harassing PMs.

If you have your PM receipt disabled you shouldn't be able to send either in my view. Is there a setting you can update?

What harassing PMs was I sending? You were harassing me all year with sockpuppet accounts and useless iploggers! You've clearly been upset since I disabled my PM preventing you from harassing me! You're the one deserving of a warning. I asked you many times to stop trying to be a wannabe vigilante superhero with a stupid Americuck worldview.

Now that you can't, you've been making stupid threads and posts like a Loser to try to create drama. I have only been creating threads in response to the disrespectful threads and posts you create.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 5:44 am
Voyager1 wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 5:39 am

What harassing PMs was I sending? You were harassing me all year with sockpuppet accounts and useless iploggers! You've clearly been upset since I disabled my PM preventing you from harassing me! You're the one deserving of a warning. I asked you many times to stop trying to be a wannabe vigilante superhero with a stupid Americuck worldview.

Now that you can't, you've been making stupid threads and posts like a Loser to try to create drama. I have only been creating threads in response to the disrespectful threads and posts you create.
Tsar's PMs are always disabled, if you catch my drift
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
January 16th, 2022, 2:42 pm
Tsar's PMs are always disabled, if you catch my drift
@HouseMD must be an American gynecologist that supports feminism. Would explain a lot. Especially if he accepts patients that are "women without wombs" if you catch my drift.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑