Should we ban registered sex offender Dan Cilley?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should we Ban the Dan?

Yes we should be ban him for being a sex offender and attracting unwanted attention to the forum
78%
No, I find his antics amusing and believe he should be allowed to stay here due to 'freedom of speech'
22%

Total votes: 18
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should we ban registered sex offender Dan Cilley?

Post by MrMan »

How successful is a dating profile that goes into detail about the sexual attitudes and practices of a current girlfriend? I listened to a few minutes then skipped ahead a few minutes and it got gross.

Dude needs a filter.

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
February 13th, 2020, 10:48 am
....He ends up taking his shirt off and at the 21:35 minute mark starts pretending like is kissing the person watching while grunting like he's having sex with them.
I watched about 3 minutes then got bored and so skipped ahead. As luck would have it, my finger touched just about the 21:35 mark on the scrollbar, and what a shock that was, goodness gracious!

Has Dan considered homosexuality? Because he has the personality of a sex-crazed homosexual. In another thread, I discussed the rent boy scene in San Francisco back on the 1990's (Polk street just south of Geary). Dan is indeed good looking and I'm sure he would be a big hit with the perverts of Babylon by the Bay who are addicted to sucking off young men (assuming Dan has a full-sized or larger dick, note that men are way more concerned with penis size than women). Probably they have a similar rent boy scene in LA, maybe even a bigger scene.

He could also become a top among regular homosexuals and be some rich guy's sugar baby. As everyone who knows anything about homos knows, tops are way more in demand than bottoms among homos. Sometimes the sugar daddy lends his baby to an older woman acquaintance (fag hag), so going homosexual doesn't exclude the possibility of occasional vaginal sex.

Dan appears to have man b00bs. So much for that low fat vegan diet LOL! If he wants to make a living as a paid stud, he would be advised to add muscle. Dan appears to be a hard gainer, so tell him to focus on the big compound lifts, heavy weights, low reps. Avoid cardio and high rep calisthenics.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

Shemp wrote:
February 13th, 2020, 4:59 pm
andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
....He ends up taking his shirt off and at the 21:35 minute mark starts pretending like is kissing the person watching while grunting like he's having sex with them.
I watched about 3 minutes then got bored and so skipped ahead. As luck would have it, my finger touched just about the 21:35 mark on the scrollbar, and what a shock that was, goodness gracious!

Has Dan considered homosexuality?
Indeed he has considered it and even had a gay guy up to his apartment for a makeout session. I don't know how far it went but he did have a gay guest and they did make out. It was impossible to get more details because he talked about it in the last vlog before his trial started. He disappeared after that for awhile.

He also mentioned considering what you just said. A black male had a craigslist ad looking for a boytoy to live rent free with him. Dan considered it and to quote Dan "I was thinking about a black dick in my ass."

During that same vlog Dan said that if a guy wanted to f**k him in the ass he would want them to do it.

As I've previously mentioned he has also posted videos to youtube with him anally masturbating with a bottle. He also regularly masturbates with the handle to his video camera tripod which he discusses and shows off here at the 13:09 mark during his home tour video. The other highlight of this video is at the 6:10 mark where he talks about he doesn't use the toilet brush to clean the shit off the toilet bowl but instead just puts his hand in to clean it.

He has also had trouble getting aroused with women which has led to plenty of speculation as to whether or not he is a closet case. He said he got angry when making out with the guy and found the whole odor off putting. I tend to think he isn't a closet case and that his gay behavior is tied to bipolar mania and the lack of inhibition that can come with it. The more likely explanation for arousal problems with women is that they were adults.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

MrMan wrote:
February 13th, 2020, 3:15 pm
How successful is a dating profile that goes into detail about the sexual attitudes and practices of a current girlfriend? I listened to a few minutes then skipped ahead a few minutes and it got gross.
It was actually gross before you skipped ahead. When you know this one extra detail. He said the he wants to go down on the current girlfriend but she won't let him. What he didn't mention is that the women he said he wants to go down on showers once or twice per year according to Dan. Imagine what that tastes like.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
Dan appears to have man b00bs. So much for that low fat vegan diet LOL! If he wants to make a living as a paid stud, he would be advised to add muscle. Dan appears to be a hard gainer, so tell him to focus on the big compound lifts, heavy weights, low reps.
This is a big subject, but to simplify it I would say yes, do the compound lifts (deadlift, squat, bent row, bench press, military press, chin-up, barbell bicep curl, dip) at about 10-15 reps. So not really low reps. Do that workout three times a week. Of course if he wanted to be really muscular, it would get a bit more complex.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
February 13th, 2020, 9:19 pm
This is a big subject, but to simplify it I would say yes, do the compound lifts (deadlift, squat, bent row, bench press, military press, chin-up, barbell bicep curl, dip) at about 10-15 reps. So not really low reps. Do that workout three times a week. Of course if he wanted to be really muscular, it would get a bit more complex.
Barbell curl and dip are redundant and isolation exercises anyway. Chin ups need to be weighted to keep reps down. So 6 lifts total: 2 lower body focus (DL, squats), 2 pressing, 2 pulling (weighted chins and bent or sitting rows). For hard gainers, best keep reps at 5-8 if the goal is the swole look (which is best look for boytoys), at least initially. 10-15 better for easy gainers and maybe for advanced hard gainers. Hard gainers naturally tend to the lean but tough look, reminiscent of a hungry wolf, which is not a good look for a wannabe boytoy.
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Shemp wrote:
Has Dan considered homosexuality? Because he has the personality of a sex-crazed homosexual. In another thread, I discussed the rent boy scene in San Francisco back on the 1990's (Polk street just south of Geary). Dan is indeed good looking and I'm sure he would be a big hit with the perverts of Babylon by the Bay who are addicted to sucking off young men (assuming Dan has a full-sized or larger dick, note that men are way more concerned with penis size than women). Probably they have a similar rent boy scene in LA, maybe even a bigger scene.

He could also become a top among regular homosexuals and be some rich guy's sugar baby. As everyone who knows anything about homos knows, tops are way more in demand than bottoms among homos. Sometimes the sugar daddy lends his baby to an older woman acquaintance (fag hag), so going homosexual doesn't exclude the possibility of occasional vaginal sex.
No matter how fit and ripped Dan would get, there isn't much hope for him in the gay scene beyond casual hookups. He certainly isn't young in the eyes of the gay community, who see any man over the age of thirty as essentially 'old'. There's this whole 'gay death' thing, essentially when one of them turns thirty, it's kinda over and done with. Now Dan may not be a bad looking man and he may be tall and deep-voiced/manly, but he certainly isn't a terribly handsome man to the degree that it makes up for his lack of social graces.

What they mostly look for in a sugar baby is someone very young, youthful looking, 'cute'. Someone who could be handsome and buff, or tiny-framed with good facial features, but definitely young, between the ages of 18 and maybe 25. Late twenties is pushing it and 34 is... over. No rich gay man would bother paying for Dan's upkeep. Or for sex even once unless he is exceptionally well-endowed, and even then his personality may still be too off-putting.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

No!!! "They" do not look for cute. "They" look for rough looking street punks, pants falling down, tattooed, muscular, pimply, scruffy beards, unwashed. Pick them up in a car, drive to an isolated location, suck them off, pay them $50, drive then back and drop them off. Dan would have been perfect for this when he was younger, but I admit, he's probably getting old for that.

Cute is NOT in high demand among homos. The big shortage is of highly masculine looking and acting men who want to have sex with other men, not feminine men who want to have sex with men. Most masculine looking and acting men want to have sex with women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
February 13th, 2020, 9:46 pm
Cornfed wrote:
February 13th, 2020, 9:19 pm
Barbell curl and dip are redundant and isolation exercises anyway. Chin ups need to be weighted to keep reps down. So 6 lifts total: 2 lower body focus (DL, squats), 2 pressing, 2 pulling (weighted chins and bent or sitting rows). For hard gainers, best keep reps at 5-8 if the goal is the swole look (which is best look for boytoys), at least initially. 10-15 better for easy gainers and maybe for advanced hard gainers. Hard gainers naturally tend to the lean but tough look, reminiscent of a hungry wolf, which is not a good look for a wannabe boytoy.
Well, start another thread on this and we can debate it. I am very knowledgeable on this.
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Shemp wrote:
February 13th, 2020, 10:09 pm
No!!! "They" do not look for cute. "They" look for rough looking street punks, pants falling down, tattooed, muscular, pimply, scruffy beards, unwashed. Pick them up in a car, drive to an isolated location, suck them off, pay them $50, drive then back and drop them off. Dan would have been perfect for this when he was younger, but I admit, he's probably getting old for that.

Cute is NOT in high demand among homos. The big shortage is of highly masculine looking and acting men who want to have sex with other men, not feminine men who want to have sex with men. Most masculine looking and acting men want to have sex with women.
I thought you were talking about him being a 'sugar baby' to a rich older gay man, not just a casual hookup for a measly fifty bucks at a time. Of course the bar for that is a lot lower when it comes to something casual, 'show you mine, show me yours and get out' sort of thing. But if we're talking about the actual dating scene and actually getting paid handsomely, 'pimply and unwashed' won't cut it, nor will anything over the age of thirty and mentally unwell. The gay scene is notoriously picky and you have to offer quite a lot before you get paid quite a lot.

And yes they are into masculine men, sure, but a lot of homosexuals nowadays are gymrats. A gay friend of mine told me that at any given gym, at least half the men are gay or bisexual and some of them are among the most buff and outwardly masculine looking ones in said gyms. Dan Cilley simply couldn't compete, he's barely a blip on the scene's radar to be frank, even if he was actually enthusiastic, which he doesn't seem to be.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 13th, 2020, 11:50 pm
The gay scene is notoriously picky and you have to offer quite a lot before you get paid quite a lot.
You're talking about the clean cut faggoty homosexuals. I know nothing about them other than that they're more bitchy than the bitchiest women, so why not just get a woman?
MarcosZeitola wrote:
A gay friend of mine told me that at any given gym, at least half the men are gay or bisexual and some of them are among the most buff and outwardly masculine looking ones in said gyms...
I got insta-banned at RooshVForum for saying something like the above.
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Dan Cilley simply couldn't compete, he's barely a blip on the scene's radar to be frank, even if he was actually enthusiastic, which he doesn't seem to be.
I was just trying to be helpful to Dan (and also Cornfed, I mentioned Cornfed when I discussed those rent boys on the other thread, since he was complaining about lack of both money and sex then). But I guess you're right, both Dan and Cornfed missed the boat and are too old now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 11:20 am
But I guess you're right, both Dan and Cornfed missed the boat and are too old now.
That's one boat I'm glad I missed in hindsight.
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
You're absolutely right. I know this stuff from either the medium article that covered his court case or from Dan talking about it. Dan isn't shy when it comes to sharing personal information. He is clueless about what is socially acceptable so he overshares. Like talking about wanting to have sex with his sister. Which I sent to her by the way. Not surprisingly she didn't invite Dan to her wedding. Just look at the dating profile video he made. He starts off by talking about how he is on welfare and has a girlfriend. He ends up taking his shirt off and at the 21:35 minute mark starts pretending like is kissing the person watching while grunting like he's having sex with them.

Good point about Google hits. Not only google hits but if Dan acts on his fantasies at some point, to either have sex with kids or strangle and rape women, you might get unwanted media attention. Potentially police attention as well for building their case. Dan Cilley is absolutely not worth getting a subpoena and having to incur costs to appear in an American court. The post Winston made saying he was going to delete references Dan made to underage girls in posts already sets himself up to called in as a witness. Don't be surprised if Dan acts on his fantasies at some point. He already claims that being a registered sex offender in a tribute to his masculinity and that other men want to have sex with minors as well and just lack the courage to admit it.
He's starting to sound more unhinged and serial killer-y with each post you write. It's quite a deep rabbit hole to fall into, man. Just, wow.
andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
The post Winston made saying he was going to delete references Dan made to underage girls in posts already sets himself up to called in as a witness.
Good point. It would be in @Winston's own best interest to clean the place of Dan Cilley's presence. Or at least go on record as having publicly banned his account from the forum, just in case he ever does act on his urges in any major way and it makes the news - which its sure to make, as he already made the news before. Mentally unstable, rapey dude living with a schizofrenic woman, I say its only a matter of time until he snaps.
yick
Experienced Poster

Post by yick »

One question...

Is Dan Silly 'Happier Abroad'? If the answer is 'no' and he is just spewing out his internal dialogue about wanting sex with children then ban the cunt - not like he's making much of a contribution around here is he?
yick
Experienced Poster

Post by yick »

As for him becoming a rent boy, toy boy for a rich older man etc - I know nothing about this except for that he is a mentally unhinged 6ft 3ins, 220lbs - or over 100 kgs - fit, strong man - if he decides to lose it then he is capable of killing someone - there wouldn't be many people capable of taking the lunatic down at that size - and certainly not the ordinary size fellow who's idea of exercise is giving some fella he met on the street a blow job. I should imagine however well packaged such men are - experienced 'sugar daddies' know better than to daliance with such madmen - could go very wrong very quickly and very easily.