Please ban or get chileanueva in line...

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Please ban or get chileanueva in line...

Post by ph_visitor »

I received this hostile PM:
chileanueva wrote:Your views are too narrow.

I know you're a fat ass. Anyone making a "fat paycheck" wouldn't be complaining like a bitch. You ugly too.

The only p***y you get is buying dark ugly filipina hookers. Get a life sucker.
Take care of this.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Done. I already gave him a warning.

He is likely to be bipolar. I told him that during his "down cycle" he should refrain from posting until he returns back to normal.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Re: Please ban or get chileanueva in line...

Post by chileanueva »

I received this hostile PM from ph_visitor.
ph_visitor wrote: I will find you and hurt your family. Don't send me PMs because I will act violent. I have several criminal records and I can use deadly force.
You don't know me at all. You better watch your back.
Take care of this.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Dude, chileanueva is just a troll and a liar who's already been banned several times. He's also a Filipino who probably got offended by your diatribes against the Philippines and Filipinas :lol:. He is not wealthy, he is not successful, he does not bang numerous hot women, or indeed any women. Nobody here takes him seriously at all. Looks like the trolls and the freaks outnumber the quality posters here now, and Winston is the biggest of them all.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Seeker is not my attorney. FIRED!

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
mercurymarch
Freshman Poster

Post by mercurymarch »

Winston wrote:Done. I already gave him a warning.

He is likely to be bipolar. I told him that during his "down cycle" he should refrain from posting until he returns back to normal.
Winston, he doesn't need a warning, he needs to be banned. Chileanueva is the handle for the same little shit behind Konrad and Philosophical Filipino. He's not bipolar, he's just a braindead nuisance.

He has nothing to contribute. He never has any worth contributing to contribute.

He is taking over the f***ing forum; it seems like every time I visit a thread, I can't escape his rubbish.

Winston, you need to keep the obvious trolls out of your forum. Grow some balls and kick him out. Happierabroad would be worth visiting more frequently if you actually noticed what was going on and culled the blindingly obvious trolls.

Do you ever wonder why your site doesn't grow more, despite the fact that its message appeals to a lot of people? It's because of posters like chileanueva and your own laziness.

If you got off your ass and added an ignore function as well as improved the layout of your clunky and poorly designed forum, the forum would grow a lot more.

The only reason I come here is that 5% of the posters here are pure gold. The user experience is shit. Its the good people that keep me coming back.

If fuckwits like chilenueva drive your good posters away, do you really think people will visit your forum anymore?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm sorry mercurymarch, but the evidence and facts do not support your claims. This forum has been growing steadily and site traffic has been increasing as well. See the google analytics screen shots here:

viewtopic.php?t=10789

There is no logical reason to think that your troll has affected any of this. Your claims are purely emotional and without data or basis.

What is wrong with the site layout? What kind of changes do you suggest? What is wrong with this forum? The buttons and features work. What more do you need?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@Winston

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Winston, with all due respect (since I do see you as my hero), you really do need to do something about these turds that are stinking up the forum. It's just like a cancer: you can either excise and destroy the cancer at the first sign of trouble, or you can sit back and wait (because it's "small") while the cancer grows, until it's too entrenched to do anything about. And we all know what happens when cancer spreads too much or reaches vital body organs...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Re: @Winston

Post by FreeYourMind »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Winston, with all due respect (since I do see you as my hero), you really do need to do something about these turds that are stinking up the forum. It's just like a cancer: you can either excise and destroy the cancer at the first sign of trouble, or you can sit back and wait (because it's "small") while the cancer grows, until it's too entrenched to do anything about. And we all know what happens when cancer spreads too much or reaches vital body organs...
I agree but unfortunately Winston is incapable of detecting blatantly obvious, over the top trolls, much less more subtle ones. Site traffic is growing because Winston was an early and courageous pioneer of an idea whose time has come, but since he is blind, deaf and dumb when it comes to discerning those with hostile intent, he needs to reinstate Repatriate or find another good mod or else other sites will come along to continue what he started.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Re: @Winston

Post by chileanueva »

FreeYourMind wrote:
I agree but unfortunately Winston is incapable of detecting blatantly obvious, over the top trolls, much less more subtle ones. Site traffic is growing because Winston was an early and courageous pioneer of an idea whose time has come, but since he is blind, deaf and dumb when it comes to discerning those with hostile intent, he needs to reinstate Repatriate or find another good mod or else other sites will come along to continue what he started.
FreeYourMind is right, we need to reinstate myself as mod. We must bring order, stability, and sanity back to the forum! Discipline will be restored.

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Three are the posters who must be culled: chileanueva, odbo, and IntoTheWild.
FreeYourMind wrote:...or find another good mod...
That would be me.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The only person that needs to be banned is chileanueva. He has some decent posts, but that all goes out the window when he engages in silly flame wars with people and acts like a 3 year old cursing and threatening others' that don't agree with him. I've said before that I'm willing to be moderator--and I think I would be decent at it, since I would only ban the most obnoxious of trolls and not anyone that I deem to dislike.
mercurymarch
Freshman Poster

Post by mercurymarch »

zboy1 wrote:The only person that needs to be banned is chileanueva. He has some decent posts, but that all goes out the window when he engages in silly flame wars with people and acts like a 3 year old cursing and threatening others' that don't agree with him. I've said before that I'm willing to be moderator--and I think I would be decent at it, since I would only ban the most obnoxious of trolls and not anyone that I deem to dislike.

I second that. zboy1 for moderator!
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

ODBO is a dooshbag but funny as hell...ill miss his lunacy if you ban him.

the other turds have my blessing to get lost.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

But my dick is huge and I have a ton of money. So why are you all jealous?

Stop envying, and start appreciating all the things I don't do for you.