New banners and header graphics for HA - What do you all think?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

New banners and header graphics for HA - What do you all think?

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Walt Goodridge drafted up some banners that we could use for the header of the home page and possibly this forum too. Check them out. What do you think? Do they look better than the header I have now on the home page? Should we use them? Here are three variations.

- Banners Courtesy of Walt Goodridge: http://www.waltgoodridge.com

I think they look good but the letters cover up some of the faces. Any suggestions?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you think of having a header banner for this site that looks like this? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

New HA Banner

Post by eurobrat »

I created a new banner for the homepage, I need help picking out girls to put in the white space. I wanted to find a good pic of a Russian or EE girl. Any other critiques are openly welcome.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check out the new banner that Eurobrat put together for us. What do you think?

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Not to detract from Walt Goodridge, but Eurobrat is a graphics pro and it shows. I would go with his banner, and possibly give him some more free rein to redesign other bits and pieces. As long as he's not charging for it. :)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Hey check out the new banner that Eurobrat put together for us. What do you think?

That one looks nice.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende wrote:Image
The girl in the middle is what TSAR has been looking for his entire life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Update, almost finished.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Nice.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Border versions:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great job Eurobrat.

Why do you have different border colors? No border is necessary.

You can also pick an image for the banner from Steve Neese's approachable faces gallery. There are some sexy friendly female faces on it.

http://globaldatingsolution.com/approachable-faces.html

What do you think of adding an airplane image to the banner?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's the finished version by Eurobrat. What do you think?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:Not to detract from Walt Goodridge, but Eurobrat is a graphics pro and it shows. I would go with his banner, and possibly give him some more free rein to redesign other bits and pieces. As long as he's not charging for it. :)
I don't mind paying Eurobrat for these banners. But he doesn't want to accept any payment.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I put the new banner at the top of our Facebook group and Blog. How does it look?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/86597977757/

http://blog.happierabroad.com