New banners and header graphics for HA - What do you all think?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New banners and header graphics for HA - What do you all think?

Post by Winston »

Ok I put the breaking free image with ropes and blue background in the forum header banner. What do you think @HappyGuy?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This would be a good image for our banner too. Getting away from the chaos and insanity of America. lol

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6264654/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

A bank teller discovers that he's actually an NPC inside a brutal, open world video game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Guy

Premise
In the open world video game Free City, an amalgamation of Grand Theft Auto and Fortnite, Guy (Reynolds) is a non-player character (NPC) working as a bank teller. Thanks to a code developed by programmers Milly (Comer) and Keys (Keery) inserted into Free City by the publisher Antoine (Waititi), Guy becomes aware of his world being a video game, and takes steps to make himself the hero, creating a race against time to save the game before the developers can shut it down.[2][3]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you think of these images of a free man for the forum banner at the top? Wouldn't they fit the HA theme?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok done. Check out the new forum banner at the top. What do you guys think?