Please clean-up the forum Winston

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Please clean-up the forum Winston

Post by Rock »

Winston, this website and forum is your cash cow, its what pays your bills and supports your lifestyle. So why do you allow trolls and posers to come here, distract everyone, and derail the forum?

You sometimes complain that the site takes up too much of your time and its addicting. Well, did you ever stop to think that you are the only one getting paid for this other than self-promoters like Mark Davis? This is your job. The rest of us are volunteers so give us some respect and issue and enforce some common sense guidelines. It would have great growth potential if you managed it just a bit more professionally.

Come-on man, zero tolerance for these drama faggots - 1 strike and you and your IP are out!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why one strike? Everyone makes mistakes and should be given second chances. None of us are perfect. It's the people who are beyond hope and can't change that should be banned. Right?

Anyway, you are right. There has been too much trash on this forum and a few nutcase posters who have clearly lost their marbles.

I'm going to pick someone else to be moderator/admin soon, so they can help take care of this kind of mess in the future. I have a few volunteers already. But we gotta find someone mentally stable. I wish you could do it, Rock, but you've declined when I asked you before. Let me know if you change your mind.

For now though, we'll get rid of philosophical filipino/portuguese logic first. It looks like we have no choice and he has displayed ample signs of losing his marbles. No doubt about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok it's done. I banned philosophical filipino's 3 accounts. I also banned his two IP's, and three email addresses that he used.

After that, I deleted all the posts from his second and third accounts. He posted too many trashy threads from them, which would have taken too long to clean up. So I just used the feature on this forum that allowed me to delete his profile and posts all at the same time. I left his first account, philosophical filipino, though, because he did make some good posts from it. And plus, that ex-Columbian girlfriend thread was a good laugh.

I also banned boycottamericanwoman too, since he kept asking to be banned, and went off the deep end as well, over a misunderstanding. He started posting trashy superfluous threads out of nowhere.

I don't know what got into him. It's like one of those sci fi horror movies where a normal person suddenly becomes infected with an alien virus or host and goes berzerk, or turns into a possessed zombie. lol I don't know. But it's weird how he suddenly flipped, even after I cleared up the misunderstanding. It's like philosophical filipino's soul or demon suddenly went into BAW and turned him psycho. lol Scary huh? Boo! Maybe there's something supernatural about philosophical filipino? lol Dang this is starting to sound like a scary sci fi/horror film. lol I guess America really does produce insane people. lol

Anyway, they say that things come in three's. So there will be a third person to ban... (keeping you all in suspense) Anyone want to take a guess who that might be?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

What happened to BoycottAmericanWomen? After being banned the first time, he was a good member of the forum. Then all of a sudden he goes off the deep end by posting trollish, nonsensical posts? Was he infected with the OTA, Frontier, Phillosophical Filipino virus or something (¬_¬)
Last edited by zboy1 on October 27th, 2011, 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:What happened to BoycottAmericanWomen? After being banned the first time, he was a good member of the forum. Then all of a sudden he goes off the deep end by posting trollish, nonsensical posts? Was he infected with the OTA, Frontier, Phillosophical Filipino virus or something (¬_¬)
Maybe. lol. It's like a scary sci fi film where each member of the party gets infected and goes berzerk or turns into a zombie. lol. I wonder who's next. lol

Either that, or the approach of 2012 is cause people to go off balance? lol

Honestly, this is getting pretty scary. lol

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I don't know Winston; Whatever the misunderstanding was, maybe that's what set him off. He behaved himself after the ban. I would give him a second chance though, and see if the misunderstanding goes away and he goes back to his normal, American-women hating ways.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:I don't know Winston; Whatever the misunderstanding was, maybe that's what set him off. He behaved himself after the ban. I would give him a second chance though, and see if the misunderstanding goes away and he goes back to his normal, American-women hating ways.
Yeah but you just saw his true colors, and it revealed him to be a real psycho. Did you see the title of those threads he was posting? They were sheer lunacy. I can't let him continue to post all those crazy threads.

If he wants a second chance, he can email me or send me a message through the contact form here.

davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

I hope that whomever you have help moderate will be able to use clear rules and guidelines so that he can moderate effectively and with a minimum of drama.

While banning is sometimes necessary, it should be a last resort. Removing posts can be effective at making your point, followed by reprimand/suspension, and ultimately a ban if needed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alright here is the third person banned:

SWINCOR!

Another user here helped me track down swincor's three major IP prefixes, where most of his posts come from. After I banned those prefix ranges, it should make it a lot harder for him to return. I hope it doesn't block new posters from creating accounts though. If it does, it will only affect a very small percentage.

By banning swincor, we've kept in flow with the universe, because things tend to happen in three's for some mysterious reason. That's a great excuse for getting rid of him too. hahaha

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:
zboy1 wrote:What happened to BoycottAmericanWomen? After being banned the first time, he was a good member of the forum. Then all of a sudden he goes off the deep end by posting trollish, nonsensical posts? Was he infected with the OTA, Frontier, Phillosophical Filipino virus or something (¬_¬)
Maybe. lol. It's like a scary sci fi film where each member of the party gets infected and goes berzerk or turns into a zombie. lol. I wonder who's next. lol

Either that, or the approach of 2012 is cause people to go off balance? lol

Honestly, this is getting pretty scary. lol
I think I can understand some of what he was saying. He was angry at the behavior of the latest troll, because he wasn't being banned, while BoycottAmericawomen was banned for arguably less objectionable behavior. So, he was fuming with the sense of injustice, and then with your ambiguous reprimand post (aimed at the troll and not BoycottAmericanwomen) he immediately assumed it was directed at him and went on tilt. A sense of injustice is a common element that can drive someone crazy, especially if they haven't stabilized their mind through meditation or some other practice. For example, you were recently complaining that you were being singled out by Youtube. There was a sense of injustice that others were being treated differently. Another factor, is that anger is contagious - so other members were also irritated and expressed their anger. Listening to these rantings of someone possessed has a negative effect on people. The continuous complaining and women bashing here will continue to attract disturbed people like honey attracts bears. So, it's unfair to blame it on one person. Also, there is anger that the person who is responsible to protect his guests is allowing a clearly delusional person to disrupt the forum, especially, when he made actual physical, and perhaps even legally criminal threats against women.
Last edited by MrPeabody on October 27th, 2011, 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, we have a new Moderator/Admin now - Repatriate. He has volunteered and I think he is very competent.

So, next time you guys need someone to be banned, and I'm not around or don't respond, just PM Repatriate. I changed his account to Admin status, so that he is able to ban users from his account. He has agreed to moderate fairly.
Last edited by Winston on November 13th, 2011, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Yes, i'm helping with this so if you see any trash posts, spamming faggots, gimmicks, advertisers, etc.. just drop me a PM.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I think swincor came back as RW_Coins. Has anyone noticed how similar their writings are?

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Winston wrote:I think swincor came back as RW_Coins. Has anyone noticed how similar their writings are?
You don't have to look at the writing, just look at the name; it's an anagram of swincor...DUH?!

I personally don't think he is that big a deal, he has a lot of intelligent things to say. You may not like him cause he comments about you on a regular basis in a more negative light...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Mr S wrote:
Winston wrote:I think swincor came back as RW_Coins. Has anyone noticed how similar their writings are?
You don't have to look at the writing, just look at the name; it's an anagram of swincor...DUH?!

I personally don't think he is that big a deal, he has a lot of intelligent things to say. You may not like him cause he comments about you on a regular basis in a more negative light...
I also don't think BoycottAmericanWoman should've been banned either because of a misunderstanding that caused him to react the way he did. Someone should've explained to him it was not him that Winston was trying to kick out initially (it was the troll Portuguese Logic/PF).