PM messages stuck in Outbox for weeks

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
zorich35
Freshman Poster

PM messages stuck in Outbox for weeks

Post by zorich35 »

Winston,

My messages aren't getting to the users I'm trying to contact and they have been stuck in my Outbox for a few weeks. I ended up deleting them, but one still remains.

Thanks for your help.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If they are in the Outbox, it means that they have not been opened by the recipients yet.

When you send a PM do you get a confirmation message that they've been sent?

Try sending me a PM and I'll let you know if I receive it or not.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zorich35
Freshman Poster

Post by zorich35 »

Yes, I got a confirmation message after messaging you. It makes sense now because the messages were for odbo and dark_sol.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes I got your PM. It works fine.

Odbo has been banned and Dark_sol is an infrequent poster.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Hey Zorich35, it's me buddy. Hope you see this, I emailed you and hoping to get in contact with you.