Skype Conference Calls with Winston?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:I'm actually convinced that jboy and Ginger are two entirely different people, Winston. I think it's time you and jboy bury the hatchet and likewise. This arguing is not going anywhere...And as for jboy, how many times have I told you to stop mentioning Winston and Ginger in your posts? Stop talking about them, so you can just concentrate on posting on this forum--and not get involved in all the extraneous garbage you seem to want to engage in--with other members of the forum! Otherwise, I'm going to have to ban you from this forum...
Why are you convinced that they are different now? On what basis?

Use basic logic here. If Jboy were really a different person, he would not refuse to show up on webcam, or offer to but reneg at the last second. And further, he would not lie and obfuscate to try to cover up his tracks.

People with nothing to hide do not need to resort to manipulation and spin. He keeps spinning everything back at me because it's his only defense. Learn to recognize the pattern.

You are too gullible Zboy1. Jboy's words alone are not evidence of anything. But many pieces of the puzzle do point to them being the same person.

Rock knows Ginger better than anybody here, and he is completely sure that she and Jboy are the same person. What does that tell you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Winston wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I'm actually convinced that jboy and Ginger are two entirely different people, Winston. I think it's time you and jboy bury the hatchet and likewise. This arguing is not going anywhere...And as for jboy, how many times have I told you to stop mentioning Winston and Ginger in your posts? Stop talking about them, so you can just concentrate on posting on this forum--and not get involved in all the extraneous garbage you seem to want to engage in--with other members of the forum! Otherwise, I'm going to have to ban you from this forum...
Why are you convinced that they are different now? On what basis?

Use basic logic here. If Jboy were really a different person, he would not refuse to show up on webcam, or offer to but reneg at the last second. And further, he would not lie and obfuscate to try to cover up his tracks.

People with nothing to hide do not need to resort to manipulation and spin. He keeps spinning everything back at me because it's his only defense. Learn to recognize the pattern.

You are too gullible Zboy1. Jboy's words alone are not evidence of anything. But many pieces of the puzzle do point to them being the same person.

Rock knows Ginger better than anybody here, and he is completely sure that she and Jboy are the same person. What does that tell you?
Its CLEAR, zboy1 is SANE. What part of that don't u get? Lol

Man, check out our IPs, instead of hearsay, use factual evidence u can check the validity of.

Where is Rock in all this? Why doesn't he support ur claims? How sure are u of his sanity or if u understood correctly the things he allegedly told u. If he is convinced I'm a fraud or a henchman, why is he using u as his spokesperson like a sorority sister? That is very manipulative of him IMHO. How well do u know him? Do u know his name? How much do u know of his background? U mean to say we are fighting because u believe his claims? Don't u have a mind of ur own? For ur peace of mind, lets agree I'm a fraud. Can we now move on to relevant topics instead of this Ginger-Rock drama.

If u post my video anywhere that is beyond pathetic. U cannot be trusted. Plain and simple. I added u in skype and first thing u do is post my skype username here. My business will be affected by ur childish behavior. Some of us here have actual lives and earn our living through credibility Winnie. I don't have the luxury of sitting on my ass, flaming my own forum like u do for hits. I have a life to protect and family name I care not to tarnish. My grandma Cho must be turning in her grave now because of what u did. I shall never show myself to u after u have proven how b!tchy u are. Who knows what more u will do? We know ur logic is flawed and ur not exactly sharp but doing something like that is unforgivable.

Lets forget about this episode of paranoia and be merry. I'll forgive u and let karma do the rest for me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jboy,
Rock isn't getting involved in this because you (Ginger) threatened to expose his real name online and post his photos, which got him scared. You know that. That's why he doesn't want confrontation with you.

I'm not going to post your video. You pulled your video off Skype. When I asked you to reupload it, you said:
Jboy wrote: It does, but its too late for u to view it now. Ur accusations based on Rock's delusional claims has destroyed my respect for u and my relationship with this board. U can't bring back time.

Don't ever call me Jim, when I was a kid, bullies called me Chinky Jim. Don't ever make that mistake again.

I'm still on the board but its not for u or ur opinions. Its unfortunate how miscommunication always starts unnecessary wars.

James
Look at that. No man talks in such a petty bratty manner. Only a bratty woman does. lol

So you see, all you have Jboy are EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES. What a liar! Anyone can see that you're full of it. It's sad that Zboy1 fell for your obvious con.

Bottom line: If you were really a separate person from Ginger, all you'd have to do is show yourself on webcam. Until you do, you're full of shit. And your evasiveness and deception speaks volumes.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Winston wrote:Jboy,
Rock isn't getting involved in this because you (Ginger) threatened to expose his real name online and post his photos, which got him scared. You know that. That's why he doesn't want confrontation with you.

I'm not going to post your video. You pulled your video off Skype. When I asked you to reupload it, you said:
Jboy wrote: It does, but its too late for u to view it now. Ur accusations based on Rock's delusional claims has destroyed my respect for u and my relationship with this board. U can't bring back time.

Don't ever call me Jim, when I was a kid, bullies called me Chinky Jim. Don't ever make that mistake again.

I'm still on the board but its not for u or ur opinions. Its unfortunate how miscommunication always starts unnecessary wars.

James
Look at that. No man talks in such a petty bratty manner. Only a bratty woman does. lol

So you see, all you have Jboy are EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES. What a liar! Anyone can see that you're full of it. It's sad that Zboy1 fell for your obvious con.

Bottom line: If you were really a separate person from Ginger, all you'd have to do is show yourself on webcam. Until you do, you're full of shit. And your evasiveness and deception speaks volumes.
U asked me to reupload AFTER u posted this comment.

I'll ignore ur tirades. It's obvious u are doing this to generate site content lol. Resorting to accusations ? Lies? Name-calling? Shaming tactics? Pathetic.