Darryl Sloan's Videos/Books on Religion/Philosophy/Nature of Reality - Genuine Independent Thinker

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Darryl Sloan's Books & Videos on Religion/Philosophy/Reality - Genuine Independent Thinker in Layman's Terms

Post by Winston »

Some new videos by Darryl Sloan. This guy is very interesting and refreshing. One of the few genuine independent thinkers in the world who thinks for himself and doesn't just copy other people's or other groups' beliefs, like 99.99 percent of people do. Even if you don't agree with him on everything, it's still very refreshing and rare to see a genuine thinker who can think for himself and come up with his own observations and ideas that are not copied from others. It makes me feel that at least I'm not alone. :)

Even materialism points to non-duality

How I solved the "problem of evil" as a Christian

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Darryl Sloan's Books & Videos on Religion/Philosophy/Reality - Genuine Independent Thinker in Layman's Terms

Post by Winston »

Darryl Sloan's book "I, Universe" is now on Amazon. It's a must read for truth seekers and is very easy to understand as it is written in laymen's terms so you don't have to twist your brain to read it. Sloan is one of the few genuine independent thinkers left in this world who is able to form his own ideas and observations without copying them from others or conforming to any belief system. So his books and videos are very refreshing and well loved.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1910098043

Description

"What is the true underlying nature of reality and what is my place in it? Does my life have meaning, or am I a cosmic accident? Are the answers to these questions found in religion, or is science where the real enlightenment lies? Is it even possible to know? In this bewildering world of differing beliefs, what chance do I have of finding any genuine truth? And where do I even begin? With two words: question everything.

In childhood, we are all like sponges, soaking up information without any critical thinking. As adults, how much of our worldview reflects beliefs and assumptions from those early years that we have never reassessed? Darryl Sloan steps outside of conventional wisdom and brings together a wealth of insight from the spheres of religion, philosophy, science, psychology, parapsychology and occultism. A highly unusual, but deeply rational and life-enriching truth emerges from this esoteric study."

Here is Darryl's webpage about his book.

https://darrylsloan.wordpress.com/i-universe/
http://www.darrylsloan.com

"I, Universe" also comes in Audiobook format. You can download it by joining his Patreon Account or paying a fee of 5 pounds by PayPal.

https://www.patreon.com/darrylsloan
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/darrylsloan/5

Here's the trailer for the book.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Bitch_Slapper wrote:
April 30th, 2014, 10:32 am
Oh no, not this guy again. Image

Honestly Winston, how do you manage to sit through his dreary, insufferable crap?? I can't believe this is what's been pushing back your travel plans.
Look at the comments under his videos. You will see that everyone thinks he is very fascinating, mind blowing, and enlightening. A truly genuine thinker who explains things in laymen's terms. You're the only one who thinks he's boring.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Darryl Sloan's deep thoughts on whether we live in the Matrix or a computer simulation or not.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some new videos by Darryl Sloan where he explains more about the core flaws in Atheism. Like me, he also believes that neither Atheism nor Christian Fundamentalism are the answer, as both are very flawed and deficient and relies on false assumptions.