What do you guys think of Swoop the World website/forum?

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Winston
Site Admin

What do you guys think of Swoop the World website/forum?

Post by Winston »

According to Alexa, HA is similar to another site called Swoop the World. Are any of you familiar with that site? What do you think of it?

I had a look and it looks like a copycat of Rooshv's website. Is it another Rooshv wanna be? Is it a PUA site only? With no regard for marriage or relationships or social life or expat life? I also noticed that their forum seems to be modeled after the Rooshv forum, with only four boards and using mybb software too. See their links below.

https://www.swooptheworld.com
https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/

Do any of you post there? Are their members similar to Roosh members? Do some guys post on both?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What do you guys think of Swoop the World website/forum?

Post by Winston »

It looks like Shemp is posting there. lol

https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/sho ... 5#pid15945

Hey @Shemp you should tell those guys in this thread that NO I did NOT meet Dianne in a bar. I don't know why people keep lying about that. I met her in an internet cafe in 2007. I've been saying that since then. Also, Dianne is a goody two shoes girl who detests go go bars and hates being in them, and does not even like visiting them with me. You should correct them on that. Like in the thread below.

https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/sho ... 74&page=21
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Most posters are younger and single. It's a decent site and many of the Roosh refugees moved over there when he banned talk about sex. Both of the main guys (20 Nation and Travel Hardcore) that posts apparently are working now and not traveling or posting much. Their stories are quite bragging, "such as banging 30 girls in 10 days in Bangkok." What's for sure is that they are doing P4P or shoring girls as they would say. The forum has some decent information about Travel and Game. Like HA there is not as much posting there as in the past.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 11:00 pm

Do any of you post there? Are their members similar to Roosh members? Do some guys post on both?
They banned me for admitting I'm a sugardaddy and also got angry at me for expressing other controversial opinions (such as that TRT not such a good idea, that bodybuilders prone to bigorexia, etc).
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Shemp wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 11:48 pm
Winston wrote:

They banned me for admitting I'm a sugardaddy and also got angry at me for expressing other controversial opinions (such as that TRT not such a good idea, that bodybuilders prone to bigorexia, etc).
If any two guys are doing P4P, they are! What a total joke. They're only fooling the virgins on their site who look up to them. :lol: It's just a stupid PUA attitude, I've got GAME, therefore I don't need money and I don't need good looks. I never could understand why all these guys on PUA sites are so impressed with lifting and all these young guys are into TRT. It must be true that young guys are asexual and think they need it.

Roosh had a whole thread about Sugar Daddying, but of course all the PUA guys never paid and all the girls just shagged them because they are so cool. :lol:

Shemp, why can't you receive messages. I've been wanting to message you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 11:22 pm
Most posters are younger and single. It's a decent site and many of the Roosh refugees moved over there when he banned talk about sex. Both of the main guys (20 Nation and Travel Hardcore) that posts apparently are working now and not traveling or posting much. Their stories are quite bragging, "such as banging 30 girls in 10 days in Bangkok." What's for sure is that they are doing P4P or shoring girls as they would say. The forum has some decent information about Travel and Game. Like HA there is not as much posting there as in the past.
Why didn't the Roosh refugees come here instead? Do they detest me that much? Aren't I a likable guy? lol. If we are all on the same wavelength, I don't understand the problem many guys have with this site, even if their goals are the same as ours.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 11:09 pm
It looks like Shemp is posting there. lol

https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/sho ... 5#pid15945

Hey @Shemp you should tell those guys in this thread that NO I did NOT meet Dianne in a bar. I don't know why people keep lying about that. I met her in an internet cafe in 2007. I've been saying that since then. Also, Dianne is a goody two shoes girl who detests go go bars and hates being in them, and does not even like visiting them with me. You should correct them on that. Like in the thread below.

https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/sho ... 74&page=21
Btw, @WorldTraveler knows me and Dianne personally and can vouch for the above, if you guys want a third party verification and don't wanna take my word alone.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 11:48 pm
Winston wrote:

What's wrong with sugardaddying? It's just part of life. Especially in the third world. Are their rules that strict? What do they expect then? Everything to be for free? What is TRT? If they are that intolerant, then how are they any different than Rooshv forum? lol. People are so narrow minded.

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 12:11 am

Why didn't the Roosh refugees come here instead? Do they detest me that much? Aren't I a likable guy?
Because all these young guys on RVF and STW are validation seekers, meaning they want to impress other young guys that they are "winners". Their idea of the ultimate winner is someone like Dan Bilzerian: muscular (mostly from TRT, which is testosterone replacement therapy), tall and good looking, surrounded by hot babes, rich, drives fast cars and fast motorboats, etc. If you think about it carefully, these young men on RVF and STW are acting just like women and feminine homosexuals, in that they are desperate to impress and get attention from men.

This forum is about as far as you can get from validation seeking (other than a few people like PAG), which is why people don't even hate on this forum much. Validation seekers are attracted to other validation seekers, either to like them or hate on them, whereas validation seekers are bored by those who don't care about validation.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 11:59 pm
Shemp, why can't you receive messages. I've been wanting to message you.
I got tired of seeing that red notification button when people responded to my posts, so I turned everything off. But private messages should be back on now.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 12:11 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 11:22 pm
Why didn't the Roosh refugees come here instead? Do they detest me that much? Aren't I a likable guy? lol. If we are all on the same wavelength, I don't understand the problem many guys have with this site, even if their goals are the same as ours.
Roosh appeals to Red and Black pill guys. This site is a mishmash of a few Red Pillers, a handful of Christian nutters, a huge contingent of Blue-pilled simps, and a gigantic host of conspiracy theory whackjobs so it is not a very good match for Roosh types.

In summary, this is a site for Western malcontents who are already living abroad, planning to live abroad, or angry that they can't live abroad. Swoop the world is made up of guys who are actively going for it and not just stewing in place wherever they may be. You won't see many guys pining for marriage on Swoop, but you have more than your share of idiotic dupes here hoping to meet their one and only.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
According to Alexa, HA is similar to another site called Swoop the World. Are any of you familiar with that site? What do you think of it?
I never heard of that forum, but I took a look today. I found a few profiles from members I have seen before in other forums.
It is mainly serving men in USA, I think.

Reading around in one sector, TRAVEL FORUM, in various pages, I think, it is simple, but it has obviously a good moderation - I did not see any troll-comments - most comments were polite and informative. Not all threads are about women either...Not every thread there is about PUA....many are, but surely not all of them.

No need however to sign up immediately, you can just read through various threads first... and decide later if you want to join.
All in all, it seems to be a fairly nice forum. I also did not notice any advertisements.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Never heard of it.

Did a quick google search and found this https://culturewhiz.org/comment/59#comment-59

Sounds about right.
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 11th, 2020, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Does anyone here have an account on the STW forums? If so, can you show them this thread so they can see what we think of them? lol

Btw, who owns STW? Is the owner of it similar to Roosh? Does he have an online profile or bio? Does he live abroad? Does he have videos and photos of him and his girls the way PAG does? lol.

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 10:22 pm
Does anyone here have an account on the STW forums? If so, can you show them this thread so they can see what we think of them? lol

Btw, who owns STW? Is the owner of it similar to Roosh? Does he have an online profile or bio? Does he live abroad? Does he have videos and photos of him and his girls the way PAG does? lol.
The owner is "20Nation" aka Nicholas Jack, who is in his early 30s (I believe). He is about 6'2'' and in good physical state. I say this because he was in a video once with Roosh but his face wasn't showing. He should be someone who should be able to get women in the USA. He isn't living overseas now because he has to work to make a living. I think he is working in the computer programming. The other guy who writes for the site is Travel Hardcore. He is from somewhere in Europe and is about 10 years older than 20 Nation. He also works, so there is not much new travel.
In his posts there are photos of some of the girls that they have been with. He wrote a book about his first trip to SEA. It's called "Single Guy's Playground."

I agree with Shemp that the people on STW and RVF are male validation seekers. The people that post on the STW Forum are younger and interested in bragging about the number of lays they get. They are more interested in getting accolades from other men than actually doing themselves. Many are younger and learned about women from online PUA websites, vs actually leaning from doing first.

Over the years I have met a dozen men from Roosh and other similar sites. All of the guys are good normal real guys. They are all professional and have good jobs. Some were very big travelers. All are looking for women to date or marry. In the 1950s to 1970s all these guys would have easily have found a wife. None of the guys I met were the keyboard jockeys that write extravagant lay reports. Guys of this type probably never go out and meet people because they are fakers.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on April 20th, 2020, 12:30 am, edited 3 times in total.