What's your best plan for those staying in the U.S. long term (or permanently)?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

What's your best plan for those staying in the U.S. long term (or permanently)?

Post by WilliamSmith »

If you're stuck in America for the long-haul (eg, any timespan from decades to your whole life) regardless of how bad you think it is, how do you plan to make the best of it?

I'm a positive thinker and expecting to make it out at some point, but noticed there's some other members on here who have to stay in the states for various reasons, and there's always a chance some new macro event could make it hard/impossible to leave (WW3 maybe, lol). So curious what your plans would be.

Location wise?
For example, what US state would you choose to be in? And if you have US State picks already, I'm curious what race you are too and where you like the best for that reason, because even though some of us like each other OK (or at least tolerate each other), the USSA is a complete mess of fomented racial conflict and race-warring in some areas, or at best filled with racial tension in others.

Business wise?
(To me self-employment is a vital priority, and it gives you way more freedom. Many employees have to stay subserviently politically correct to keep their jobs, not to mention being thrown out of work by the thousands if they won't submit to getting vaxxed this year, and who knows what else TPTB will come up with next time.)

Plans to protect your savings / financial assets, if you've got them?
I trade stocks a bit (all chart-based, not buy-and-hold), also have some silver and gold so if the bloodsuckers in the banks do their "Great Reset" they can't just loot everything out of my digital accounts with the banks, LOL.

I also speculate a bit with money I can afford to lose on risk assets like crypto, uranium stocks and resource stocks, among other things.

I own a bit of rural land (actually with damn scenic views) in a farm area that can be retreated to if the US goes into a total meltdown before I'm able to get myself out of the country, which is I guess about as good as it gets (except that I'd change the state to an even more anti-woke gun-nut state if I could, but it's still not bad).

If I didn't have land, I might consider anything from getting an RV or something so I could "vote with my feet" and also live independently of rents and a lot of rules and regulations.

Anyway, let me know what your plans or ideas are. I'm curious. 8)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's your best plan for those staying in the U.S. longterm (or permanently)?

Post by Tsar »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 23rd, 2021, 6:21 pm
If you're stuck in America for the long-haul (eg, any timespan from decades to your whole life) regardless of how bad you think it is, how do you plan to make the best of it?

I'm a positive thinker and expecting to make it out at some point, but noticed there's some other members on here who have to stay in the states for various reasons, and there's always a chance some new macro event could make it hard/impossible to leave (WW3 maybe, lol). So curious what your plans would be.

Location wise?
For example, what US state would you choose to be in? And if you have US State picks already, I'm curious what race you are too and where you like the best for that reason, because even though some of us like each other OK (or at least tolerate each other), the USSA is a complete mess of fomented racial conflict and race-warring in some areas, or at best filled with racial tension in others.

Business wise?
(To me self-employment is a vital priority, and it gives you way more freedom. Many employees have to stay subserviently politically correct to keep their jobs, not to mention being thrown out of work by the thousands if they won't submit to getting vaxxed this year, and who knows what else TPTB will come up with next time.)

Plans to protect your savings / financial assets, if you've got them?
I trade stocks a bit (all chart-based, not buy-and-hold), also have some silver and gold so if the bloodsuckers in the banks do their "Great Reset" they can't just loot everything out of my digital accounts with the banks, LOL.

I also speculate a bit with money I can afford to lose on risk assets like crypto, uranium stocks and resource stocks, among other things.

I own a bit of rural land (actually with damn scenic views) in a farm area that can be retreated to if the US goes into a total meltdown before I'm able to get myself out of the country, which is I guess about as good as it gets (except that I'd change the state to an even more anti-woke gun-nut state if I could, but it's still not bad).

If I didn't have land, I might consider anything from getting an RV or something so I could "vote with my feet" and also live independently of rents and a lot of rules and regulations.

Anyway, let me know what your plans or ideas are. I'm curious. 8)
Alaska if possible because of the low number of blacks, less women, the $1,000+ per year free money for being a resident, lower crime, no sales tax or income tax, and probably lower cost oil because they have most of America's oil. Hunting is easier in Alaska. Natural disasters are almost zero...except for blizzards in the winter and maybe storms. But it's possible there could be an earthquake or tsunami, maybe both because it's on the Pacific.

Business?
Self-employment but that's impossible without having a great skill or talent, or money to do something practical.

Protect assets in America?
Read about Civil Asset Forfeiture...Crypto is going to be more complicated now that the US implemented an "internal FATCA for Crypto in the US" which really is going to make trading even more of a nightmare.

Regardless, life in America is mainly for hermits living in the wilderness now because it's terrible in that nation...overpriced, violent, and the Jews, police, rich, corporations, and government steal everything while most people are poor, alone, and miserable. The only people who have opportunity in America are the people who are already rich.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: What's your best plan for those staying in the U.S. longterm (or permanently)?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Tsar wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 1:15 am
Alaska if possible because of the low number of blacks, less women, the $1,000+ per year free money for being a resident, lower crime, no sales tax or income tax, and probably lower cost oil because they have most of America's oil. Hunting is easier in Alaska. Natural disasters are almost zero...except for blizzards in the winter and maybe storms. But it's possible there could be an earthquake or tsunami, maybe both because it's on the Pacific.
Yeah, I bet Alaska is probably one of the best choices to keep from going communist. I love black women personally, but would rather escape the USSA and get to the tropics for them rather than being stuck in the US going communist while the ZOG cons all the "POC" into voting bolshevik.

$1,000/year of free money just for being a resident?! That's a new one on me, thanks for posting that so we can look into it more.
Less women?! (Huh?? Well we might have different priorities there, I prefer more women personally, LOL).
I didn't know that about most of America's oil up there either, that's interesting.

Anyway, I don't know much about it, but from friends who've spent a lot of time up there (a guy who did fishing boat contracts there, some guys who froze their ass off mining gold out of the ocean water up there, among others), it's definitely not as PC up there, more difficult geographically to flood with 3rd world immigrants (no offense guys, but reality = most of them vote a leftwing ticket which means they'll take our guns and eliminate what's left of free speech and an uncensored internet, try to get us vaccine mandates, etc). Definitely far less likely to succeed in taking away everyone's guns in states like Alaska, Idaho, Montana. Alaska is also a beautiful state if you like rugged northern wilderness landscapes, and it's got heavy snows in a lot of mountainous territory that communist liberal/SJW/cuck types would probably be too wimpy to find palatable.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 30th, 2021, 5:39 pm
Tsar wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 1:15 am
Yeah, I bet Alaska is probably one of the best choices to keep from going communist. I love black women personally, but would rather escape the USSA and get to the tropics for them rather than being stuck in the US going communist while the ZOG cons all the "POC" into voting bolshevik.

$1,000/year of free money just for being a resident?! That's a new one on me, thanks for posting that so we can look into it more.
Less women?! (Huh?? Well we might have different priorities there, I prefer more women personally, LOL).
I didn't know that about most of America's oil up there either, that's interesting.

Anyway, I don't know much about it, but from friends who've spent a lot of time up there (a guy who did fishing boat contracts there, some guys who froze their ass off mining gold out of the ocean water up there, among others), it's definitely not as PC up there, more difficult geographically to flood with 3rd world immigrants (no offense guys, but reality = most of them vote a leftwing ticket which means they'll take our guns and eliminate what's left of free speech and an uncensored internet, try to get us vaccine mandates, etc). Definitely far less likely to succeed in taking away everyone's guns in states like Alaska, Idaho, Montana. Alaska is also a beautiful state if you like rugged northern wilderness landscapes, and it's got heavy snows in a lot of mountainous territory that communist liberal/SJW/cuck types would probably be too wimpy to find palatable.
Yes, it's called the Alaska Permanent Fund.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Permanent_Fund

It was almost going to be more than $2,000+ one year so the State Government changed the amount lower for that year.

Well, I gave up on ever trying with girls in the United States and high-income nations so no girls is not a bad thing for me in those places because even if they were around, I wouldn't be pursuing any.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I'm doubling down my efforts to get out of here even with a lot of complications I won't go into, but found this and think it's pretty solid:

The 6 Things You Must Do If You Stay In The Collapsing West
https://calebjones.com/6-things-you-mus ... sing-west/

1. You must have your own business.
2. You must have location independent income.
3. You can’t live in a city.
4. You must have at least some non-Western income.
5. You can’t have any debt.
6. You must have government-safe and currency-safe investments.

The references to "AEC" = America, Europe, and Canada, the "collapsing trifecta."
1. You must have your own business.

This is an Alpha Male 2.0 requirement anyway, but we’re going to be very complete with this list.

If you decide to stay in the AEC and you have a job, kiss your ass goodbye. You’re done.

Again, you might be OK right now; you might be OK for the next few years, but in the long term, you’re screwed. You can lose your job for a massive host of reasons, none of which may even be your fault. You are at the whim of your employer, boss, and industry if you have a job working for someone else. You are not free even if you make a million dollars a year at your job. You’ve got to have your own business.

If you decide to stay in the AEC and you don’t have your own business, you need to get started on it now. I’ve given you all the resources to do that so you have no excuse. Even if you don’t like my business resources you can use someone else’s, which fine with me. Just get that going now.

2. You must have location independent income.

Again, this is an Alpha 2.0 minimum, but I’m being complete here. Even if you have your own business, if your income is locked into the city in which you live and you’re spending your life in the collapsing AEC, you’re screwed. What if something happens to that city and you need to move? I would be terrified right now if I had a location-based income in the United States, Europe, or Canada.

You need to reorient your business to make it location independent. I have resources for that; please use whatever resources you want to use. You cannot be location dependent if you’re going to stay in the collapsing Western world for the rest of your life. That is suicide. Don’t do it.

3. You can’t live in a city.

This one is a little more obvious to most guys; I’ve already had some of you bring this up. If you decide to stay in the AEC for the rest of your life — and certainly if you decide to stay in the United States — you have to get out of the cities and into the outer suburbs at a bare minimum.

As I’ve said in previous videos as of right now, you are going to experience civil unrest on a near-consistent basis in many (if not most) American cities. It’s just something Americans are going to have to start getting used to. (Many regions of Europe aren’t much better.)

I didn’t say a civil war; I said civil unrest — SJWs who are bored and start smashing buildings and burning shit down, bored MAGA guys going into those areas looking for trouble, authoritarian cops shooting people left and right, and so on. And you can expect this to keep happening until the final collapse of the country occurs, whenever that happens to be.

So you do not want to live in a city. In general, most cities are configured in such a way where the downtown area is the central core; then you have the outer core, which is a downtown area, but not literally downtown. Outside of that you have the suburbs; and then you have the outer suburbs, which are between the suburbs and outlying rural areas. Beyond that is rural.

If you’re going to stay in the collapsing Western world for the rest of your life, you must live either in the outer suburbs or in rural areas. You don’t have to go rural if you don’t want to; I currently live right on the edge of the outer suburbs and it works just fine.

And yes, there are a couple of downsides to living in the outer suburbs/rural. For starters, dating is a little more difficult if you live out that direction. It’s certainly easier to date and get laid if you’re living in the downtown core, but guess what — you’re living in the collapsing Western world and you’re never going to leave, so you don’t have that option anymore. It’s true you’ll have to travel a little bit more using cars, but I have lived in areas like this my entire adult life and I haven’t had any major problems with my dating life so I know it can be done.

The bottom line is you’re going to be very unhappy living in a major city in the collapsing Western world over the next few years/decades, certainly in the United States. Don’t do it.

4. You must have at least some non-Western income.

This one’s a little more complicated. If you decide to live in the collapsing Western world for the rest of your life, location independent income is not enough. It’s good and necessary, but here’s the problem. Let’s say you decide to hole up in rural Kansas the rest of your life and you have a location independent Alpha 2.0 business. Great! But let’s also say that most of that market is in Chicago. What happens when the United States — and Chicago — collapse? You’re going to have a serious problem, right?

So if you’re seriously going to live in the Collapsing Western World for the rest of your life, just having location independent income isn’t quite enough. You want to have a lot of your income sources outside of the West, at least eventually. This is mandatory for you; you don’t have a choice if you’re going to stay in the AEC for the rest of your life. You will not be able to rely solely on income from the Western world even if you have location independent income.

You can set your goals however you’d like, but I’ll tell you what my goal is: One of my business goals for the next few years is to get to the point where 60% of my income from all of my income streams does not come from the collapsing AEC. I want the AEC to only represent a grand total of 40% of my income.

I’m not there yet. My foreign-source (non-AEC) income is around 22%. Not bad, but I need to get that up to at least 60%, and then I’m comfortable. That way, when the Western world collapses, which will happen within our lifetimes, I will be inconvenienced instead of completely f***ed financially. There’s a big difference between those two things.

So in addition to having a location independent income, you need to make sure a significant portion of your income is coming from outside the AEC, at least eventually. (This is the least urgent of these six items in that you have more time to get this done, but it still needs to get done.)

5. You can’t have any debt.

I’m not a Christian, but one of the parts of the Bible that is actually correct is that you are a slave to the lender. When you have a debt, the person or entity who runs your life is the one you owe money to. You don’t want to owe any money. So if you have debt, you need to pay that shit off, especially if you’re going to stay in the collapsing Western world. If you have debt, you have that much more of a nut to crack every month, and that will be even more difficult if you have income trouble because you live in a collapsing society. The government and/or the big banks can also call in your debt at any time if trouble arises, which it will, which means serious problems for you and your family.

Now, there’s one complicated aspect of this. Some might say it is possible that the United States will collapse via a hyperinflationary currency crisis, and if that’s the case, you want more debt because then you can pay it off more easily since the debt will be worth less.

That’s a really complicated discussion that’s honestly outside the scope of today’s blog. The bottom line is that by the time that happens, you will have suffered so many other problems because of your debt, that benefit will not be worth it. If you’re operating on the level of hundreds of millions of dollars, then yes, you’ll be able to finagle something like that. But most of you won’t be. You need to pay off your debt if you’re going to live in the collapsing Western world.

6. You must have government-safe and currency-safe investments.

If you live in the collapsing Western world and your investments are all inside the stock market or your f***ing 401(k) or IRA, you’re screwed. (If you’re outside the United States, please translate for whatever takes the place of IRAs and 401(k) in your country.) Those are government instruments. As the Western world continues to collapse, the government will start to do all kinds of crazy shit with those. You don’t control your 401(k) or IRA; the f***ing government does.

You don’t want those. I’m moving out of the Western world in February which means I’m safer than most of you and even I don’t have any of those.

On top of that, you want to have investments that are currency-safe so that if the value of your currency collapses, which is very likely for both the U.S. dollar and the euro, you’ll be OK even if you enter into a state of hyperinflation.

That basically means three classes of investments:

The first is precious metals, particularly gold, but silver and palladium would probably qualify too.

The second is cryptocurrency. There’s an argument that cryptocurrency would not do well in a hyperinflationary market, but you’d be a lot better off with cryptos than you would with stocks or something like that.

The third, for those of you who have the wherewithal, would be real estate, especially foreign real estate.

If all you’ve got is a savings account with a bunch of cash and American stocks, you’re f***ed. You need to configure your investment life to be sure you’ll be OK if (and when) there are currency problems, which are coming, particularly to the United States.

Conclusion

You need to have all six of these things if you’re going to remain in the collapsing Western world. When I talk to a lot of you, you’ll tell me you’re staying in the U.S., but you’re covered. One guy told me he was going to hole up in North Dakota; he’s got his farm, his bullets, water, he’s got cryptocurrencies, and he’s good to go. And that is a start! That means he’s covered #3 and #6 on this list.

Then I asked about his income, and he said, “Well… I have a job.” He’s f***ed. He needs to start his own business, get location independent income, get foreign-sourced income, pay off all of his debt, etc.

You need all six things on this list, not just the ones that turn you on or match your political views. Some of you guys probably have already covered some things on the list, but you’re missing other ones. Get on that now.

I know I’m going to get questions about what to do in the case of a major natural disaster or similar problem, and I’ve already covered that here. Disaster preparedness isn’t the same thing as what we’re discussing today; everyone should have those things in place anyway. The above six items are the additional things you need to have in place if you’re serious about remaining in the Western world during and after the coming collapse.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

My brainstorming thoughts on that article above:

#1) You must have your own business.
This was dated around 2020, and since then we saw vaccine mandates causing thousands and thousands of job losses, so hard to argue about the value of having your own business!

#2) You must have location independent income.
This has always been a big deal to me, thankfully, but in retrospect I wish I'd never offered services on an hourly basis. I liked my clients, but I should have focused on stuff you can sell digitally (not trading $$'s for my hourly time) + stock/crypto trading that requires no customer or client maintenance.

#3 You can’t live in a city.
Agree for a zillion reasons. Just to name a few recent obvious ones: The "defund the police" woke stuff combined with Bolshevik Lives Matter and all that led to skyrocketing crime rates in the cities that I used to live in, especially the deranged bolshevik !@#$hole known as Portland, Oregon. (Thank god I got out of that !@#$-hole! I left there a long time ago before it had gone down so hard, but I still have friends living there and it sounds bad.)

#4 You must have at least some non-Western income.
Non-Western income streams is very smart, and I need to look more into this. I have a bit from sales, but the payment processors are US-based, and also the majority of customers (who I really appreciate btw) are nonetheless from Europe which is also going down, LOL.
I trade stocks, which theoretically can be done anywhere, but the exchanges again are US-based. I'm going to have to look into this more as one of my priorities.
It's tricky, because they can change the rules whenever they want. (I recall that people who once had Russian bank accounts, for example, had them shut down because of the FATCA thing. It seems safer to have US accounts while still stuck here, but maybe not, and either way focusing on foreign income sources or clients in the places you want to escape to is probably a really good idea.)

#5 You can’t have any debt...
This one is probably debatable.
For "normal" people who have been conditioned by conventions to run up high-interest credit cards for just consumer stuff, sure, debt is bad, or at least dangerous.

However, while the bloodsuckers from the international banking cabal hold interest rates at surrealistically low levels, people are locking in loans at incredibly low rates while inflation runs hot, and a lot of loose money goes into financial markets, driving up some asset prices. It is dangerous to mess with debt, but if you're a trader who uses tight stop-losses and can read charts... hmmm.
The kicker is you have to do your own books and know 100% that you're actually getting superior returns on your $$, vs using what you have to eliminate existing debt.

Also, re: the mess of college debt over all our worthless university degrees, the rates when I got mine were locked in low, and I paid off most of mine years ago, but would probably not have done that if I had it to do all over again. There's been a lot of talk about debt forgiveness of college loans too, so I may even regret paying it off.

On the other hand though, if you're an influencer of sorts who actually gives advice like this guy, it's safer to say "get out of debt," since tons of guys just in this latest QE-infinity stock market craze have been doing stuff like taking out enormous personal loans at not-great rates and betting all of it on "meme stocks," all-in on silver, all-in on misc cryptos, etc. :o

Also, if the "elites" pull off this cyber-pandemic they keep talking about and then blame it on Russia and/or China, they could theoretically even loot peoples' bank accounts while not forgiving their debts, so in that case he'd certainly be right that you'd be far better clearing off all debts.

# 6. You must have government-safe and currency-safe investments.

Heheh, if only there were any such things, but I do agree that having your $$ in multiple asset classes is wise, and gold/silver, crypto, and maybe real estate are good.

I have some rural real estate which is good while stuck here, but personally I've worked with real estate investors and RE for the last 10 years and would like to sell it all and get out of it if I can make my escape overseas. RE takes too much f-ing maintenance and has too much legal risk involved in buying/owning/selling, and I'm getting lazy and would rather just trade REITs and land ETFs, and rent for the rest of my life... We will see.

One thing I'd really like to know is whether holding various foreign investments in US-based exchanges is good enough, or whether it's vital to try to open accounts with foreign exchanges?

You can buy foreign stocks and ETFs getting you exposure to all sorts of things that might perform well even in a meltdown, so I'll be fine if that suffices. (This, by the way, happened even in the infamous "Weimar" scenario where the currency was utterly destroyed, but those who had $$$ in stocks, gold, and some real estate made fortunes, or at least came out ahead.)
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: What's your best plan for those staying in the U.S. long term (or permanently)?

Post by Outcast9428 »

Personally, I don't see any reason to leave Virginia, I used to travel to other states because I thought life in another state could potentially be better then life in Virginia, but the last time I went to a state with that idea in mind, I went to Florida. And holy hell, I absolutely despised almost everything about Florida :lol:. I didn't just travel there once either, I dated my ex down there so I went down like six times last year and at this point I feel like I know the Florida culture and the mentality of people there almost as well as I understand Virginian people.

I could write paragraph after paragraph about how much I hate Florida but I'll spare you the negativity which I'm admittedly barely restraining and instead focus on the positives of Virginia.

Virginian people are more classy and reserved then people in other US states are. I actually told my ex girlfriend that I think Virginian people are about as close to Japanese-like behavior as you'll see anywhere in America. People here are very polite. I did pizza delivery for two full years and rude customers were extraordinarily rare. I can only think of like 2 or 3 in all the time I spent delivering. Apparently we have one of the lowest violent crime rates in the country. And that's incredible given that 20% of our state is black. But honestly, Virginian black people don't seem to act like black people in other states do. Don't get wrong, there's some hood types here too. But the black people here seem more resistant to hood culture. They still act black, but they don't act nearly as hood, if that makes sense.

Virginia also just feels very... Sheltered. The people here just seem more innocent. Its like we're just not used to people being mean lol. Most of us can't really handle situations where violence might be necessary. And that's a big thing that freaked me out about Florida was that, if you choose to live there, you will have to be ready to become violent sometimes. That's a behavior you really don't need to learn in Virginia. I think for people who specifically want to be around religious, family values type conservatives. Virginia is one of the best states you can go to. My ex told me she was expecting Virginia to be very redneck but was surprised to find that it wasn't. Virginia feels politically incorrect but not in a mean spirited way. Florida is anti-PC but in a very mean spirited way sometimes. Like you'll actually hear white guys call black men niggers down there and almost get into fist fights. People in Virginia don't do that unless they are high schoolers, but I do hear people make light-hearted jokes about race a lot. When it comes to serious topics involving race though, I'd definitely avoid them.

There's more of a historical feel to this place. Be prepared to see an incredible amount of brick if you ever come here :lol:. Nearly everything is made of brick. There's civil war sites everywhere. One weird thing a lot of people mention about Virginia that nobody would think of if they didn't visit here is that there's a lot of trees in Virginia. My ex loved all the trees in Virginia. She also told her mom "Virginia is really good about preserving their history and culture" which I agree with. Virginia in general feels well preserved, nature wise and culture wise. Our animals are really cute too. We've got lots of deer, lots of bunny rabbits, we've got beavers too. The climate here is very moderate. We have four well defined seasons. Its hot in the summer, comfortable in the fall and spring, and cold in the winter but not terribly cold. We get snow maybe two or three times each winter.

Virginia is a state of balance. We've got some cities, but they're medium size cities, not large cities. We've got rural areas, but they're not terribly far from civilization. We've got both beaches and mountains here. A lot of rolling hills. We've got a decent amount of entertainment options but its not like everybody is just going out all the time like they do in Florida. Virginia is very "ambivert." People here go out sometimes, and we do have amusement parks, beaches, breweries, movie theaters, restaurants, golf courses, zoos, bars, all that stuff but its not like people here go out all the time. Ultimately it seems people here like to spend more time with friends and family then just going out places every day.

One major thing that both me and my ex agreed about with regards to Virginia is that it feels very peaceful and quiet. Virginian lifestyle is not very stressful. Its probably why our violent crime rate is low.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: What's your best plan for those staying in the U.S. long term (or permanently)?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Thanks @Outcast9428, that was interesting stuff you've shared about Virginia (in this one, and also what you wrote in the other thread here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45155&start=15).
That definitely might help some people if that state's an option for them. :)

On the broader overview side, this map is a bit old but had a breakdown of the right vs left sentiment of US states:

I see Virginia has a more mixed political rating, but from what you said it sounds good.

It's good to know the red vs blue states for an overview, but definitely usually more complicated within the state, some areas being vastly different than others within states (Northern California vs Southern Commiefornia, for instance, or the god-awful PDX area in Oregon vs the way more rightwing rural and southern/eastern Oregon counties, some of which might try to get in with the Idaho/Montanan block if there was some kind of political separation or secession movement).

I have no first-hand experience with the East Coast states, but people from some of them have mentioned that there are often very "provincial" sentiments in certain counties and towns, making a huge difference for how palatable or survivable it is there, and how susceptible it is to being run straight down the tubes by an invasion of commies/jews/etc, who excel at invading and taking over and running a place down the tubes at a pretty amazing speed (like Portland Oregon, for example, just to name one that made headlines in recent years).

From some first-hand experience of mine (though not for some years):

Idaho (especially northern Idaho) and Montana are pretty solid, I'd say. If you want bright lights and big city that's not the place, but Missoula or (better) Kalispell are pretty nice towns, not just middle-of-nowhere frontier outposts by any means.
Some small cities in North Idaho are very pretty, even though obviously small vs any major US city.

Also: When I was up there in those 2 states, there were definitely lots of primo white women up there too, with nice milky long legs on display in shorts during hot weather that you could smell from a long way away, not to mention packing their assets in bathing suits when it gets hot and it warms up all those nice rivers so you can go swimming. :)

I'm not too crazy about these options vs the much better option of going overseas, but if I did pick one town I liked best, Coeur d'Alene maybe:

Oh yeah, I've also heard some good things second-hand about the Dakotas from some people who once lived in ghetto hells in some of the infamous East Coast places (e.g. Detroit, or Jew York City), and they liked it after doing a white flight escape, but I've never been out there personally.

All of that assumes you're white though. :D

With black and latina girlfriends, I'd definitely rather get out somewhere else like in the Caribbean or one of the Latin American countries around the Caribbean Sea.
White people usually don't terrorize other people with the kind of high crime rates and harassment that whites and Asians (among others) in the ghetto areas get, but black/brown people migrating into the last few super-white states or territories are definitely going to be surrounded with white people who are very unhappy that they're there and want them out, even if other libs, Christians or whoever in the area are still too whipped and PC to let them say that openly.

Not sure where the best place to go in the states is if you're a black person wanting to get away from the lib zones... Interesting question, since the South shows up so strong on the "red state" list... :?
I know a lot of black nationalists who hate the ZOG are adamant to have a black state in the Deep South where they have roots, but don't know much other than that, and I noticed some more rightwing or pro-gun black guys like Texas, but I'm not going anywhere near those areas myself. If I remember rightly, that pro-gun Colion Noir guy went to Texas recently, and that gangster rap guy with big arms who calls himself 50 Cent (and who pissed off the anti-Trump blacks and commies by saying he'd vote for Trump if he didn't have a felony or something like that, LOL) also said he was going to move there so he wouldn't have to pay the ZOG so much taxes on his earnings from his gangster rap records. :mrgreen:
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Virginia is, of course, two states. Go north of Fredericksburg to Northern Virginia, where I've lived more than anyplace else, and you've got all the pathologies of the Beltway, i.e., hell on earth. Last time I was there, in 2018, the area seemed to be in a state of rapid decay.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

This is a good topic. When Biden was elected, I thought America would go full communist, but now the Democrats seem to be losing power, so America may be livable after all.

I looked at several options. I visited Coeur d'Alene 2 years ago and it was very nice. But my family went back and told me it changed. Californians are moving there and changing the place. It doesn't sound so good anymore. Real estate doubled in price. I think a downside of any beautiful area like north Idaho is that it can attract rich people, and rich people tend ruin any area that they move to.

I also looked east of Harrisburg Pennsylvania because I like the Mennonites, but that area is just not red enough.

I plan to visit the area around Tyler Texas in a few days. Rural Texas is very red and not attractive enough to attract rich people. And it is close enough to Dallas to get anything I need. And there are 2 good Mennonite churches in the area.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith

@gsjackson is right, Virginia is two different states. The northern Virginia area isn’t really Virginia, you might as well just call it the DC suburbs. 40% of our population lives in Northern Virginia though. If you measure those people it’d be deep blue. Northern Virginia is about as left wing as New York or California is.

Every real Virginian hates Northern Virginia :lol:. Northern Virginia is basically the complete opposite of Virginia in almost every way. Its super left-wing, its extremely crowded and stressful to live in, the cost of living is terrible, and the people are very snobby and rude. The college I went to was mostly people from Northern Virginia and I think that's a big part of why the people at my college were so shitty. I had a couple random girls say hello to me on the bus in adorable southern accents and of course they were from Southern Virginia. Most of the Northern Virginia girls on the other hand are complete skanks.

Actual Virginia on the other hand is like North Carolina. Personally I don’t think that map is accurate though. I read a survey that measures true traditionalism and those states actually tend to score only average. Also a lot of those super rural states like Alaska, North Dakota, Wyoming, and South Dakota have some of the lowest percentages of “true traditionalists” in the US. Even New York and California have more traditionalists then Wyoming does as surprising as that may sound. Voting behavior is not necessarily indicative of truly conservative views.

From what I read the most socially conservative states in America, from most to least are the following…

- Arkansas
- Alabama
- Utah
- West Virginia
- Tennessee
- Kentucky
- North Carolina
- Virginia (again, excluding northern Virginia)
- Montana

These are the only states where the percentage of true traditionalists is 10% or above. Arkansas is at 16%-17%.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I find it hard to believe that North Carolina is more conservative than South Carolina. The Triangle area in NC is one of the biggest clusters of university life -- aka godless communism -- in the country. I can assure you that Duke has been NYC (and Northern Virginia) South since the late '60s, probably UNC as well. There are many more colleges throughout the state that, whatever their origins as religious institutions or whatever, are now filled with faculty members trained at the comintern.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

gsjackson wrote:
April 20th, 2022, 5:48 am
I find it hard to believe that North Carolina is more conservative than South Carolina. The Triangle area in NC is one of the biggest clusters of university life -- aka godless communism -- in the country. I can assure you that Duke has been NYC (and Northern Virginia) South since the late '60s, probably UNC as well. There are many more colleges throughout the state that, whatever their origins as religious institutions or whatever, are now filled with faculty members trained at the comintern.
No state in the US is really conservative but whenever I go through North Carolina I notice there are a lot of confederate flags flying around. We only spent two hours driving through and saw three confederate flags, not even from cars or houses but just along the highway.

We spent a lot more time in South Carolina and only saw one. Not to mention apparently South Carolina is the fourth most promiscuous state in America.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

gsjackson wrote:
April 20th, 2022, 5:48 am
Charleston is majority democrat, and a lot of people from the north have moved there.

North Carolina is mostly red if you look at the counties, but there are blue counties in some higher population cities, such as where Raleigh and Charlotte area. It's kind of like Texas-- a red state with some heavily populated blue urban areas.

Back several years ago, one of the early big news items for the trans insanity under the Obama administration was Charlotte wanting to let trans men into the girl's bathrooms, with the state level fighting back against it, and the federal government under the Obama administration suing the state.
Last edited by MrMan on April 20th, 2022, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It should be interesting to see what happens in the US when the bodies from the vax start piling up.