Anyone else found NYC the best American city for casual dating and hooking up?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Anyone else found NYC the best American city for casual dating and hooking up?

Post by Archibault »

Hey guys,
I've lived all over the USA but I honestly, believe that NYC is the best city to hook up and casual dating. I know many guys don't like NYC since they are looking for a "long term relationship type" wife that you might only find abroad. But for me I was having a lot of fun.

1-Lots of young women(I think the ratio is more women than men).
2-Lots of colleges and universities(moreover, most of these tend to be art school which bring more women than men).
3-Lots of single women(It seems since women are career oriented there's lots of singles thereby making it easier to date)
4-Low competition(It seems there's many LGBT guys, and artsy guys who aren't that interested in women)
5-Low competition II(Many of the guys in finance seem to already be married and live in Conneticut they only come to the city to work)
6-Sexually liberated women in that if they like you they'll hook up with you with no qualms. That's the problem I had in many midwestern America cities in that the women might like you but they won't hook up or will be very selective.

I've lived in many places like Las Vegas, Miami, LA and many small cities..etc. However, in NYC I found the most success with casual dating and hooking up. I had many hook up encounters as well as many around three "mini-relationships)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Anyone else found NYC the best American city for casual dating and hooking up?

Post by WorldTraveler »

I see you answered many of my questions that I asked on your other similar post. I can see why think the way you do. How long did you live in NYC? How did you meet the girls you "hooked up" with? So how long did you live in Las Vegas, Miami, and LA? Where in the Midwest did you live?
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Re: Anyone else found NYC the best American city for casual dating and hooking up?

Post by Archibault »

WorldTraveler wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 12:19 am
I see you answered many of my questions that I asked on your other similar post. I can see why think the way you do. How long did you live in NYC? How did you meet the girls you "hooked up" with? So how long did you live in Las Vegas, Miami, and LA? Where in the Midwest did you live?
I lived there for one year-two years. Mostly met them online or street approaching. Most of those cities the same 1-2 years. I lived in Minneapolis for a bit as well.