Places in America with friendly, inclusive, warm people and connection, camaraderie

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Winston
Site Admin

Places in America with friendly, inclusive, warm people and connection, camaraderie

Post by Winston »

In America the only groups that seem to be friendly, inclusive, warm, and nonjudgmental toward misfits like us are:

1. New Agers and UFO communities, the kind that listen to Art Bell and are into paranormal mysteries. Being more open minded, they are less likely to judge misfits. Most of these are older folks though.

2. Religious cults and church people, because they want to convert you and feel it is their duty to be nice in order to promote their faith. However, these types are not freethinkers, their minds are hijacked and brainwashed by the dogmatism of their religion. Hence they do not own their own minds. Fringe cults tend to be the friendliest, more so than mainstream Christian/Catholic churches, because fringe cults can only survive by being super friendly, warm and inclusive in order to attract new members who are feeling lost. They are not endorsed by institutions or establishments.

3. Hippies and beatniks. But they tend to be flaky and never follow through on plans and eventually flake on you anyway, so your friendship with them is fleeting. They like to take off and will not be there if you need them. So they aren't real friends and aren't even serious about anything.

4. Backpackers and travelers. They are more open minded and less judgmental and more adventurous. However, if they are traveling and passing through then they are just gonna be your temporary friends, unless you keep in touch with them afterwards.

5. People with aspergers, who feel like misfits too, hence they empathize with us and relate to us well. For example the folks on the Wrong Planet forum.

6. Other misfits. When you make friends with other misfits, it tends to be a one on one friendship, because they tend to be loners too, so it's not a group. Groups of misfits are rare. Also they tend to be mostly male, because most misfits are male, not female. The few females that are misfits tend to have big psychological issues and are hot tempered and blow their fuse easily. And have to take meds or something.

Have any of you noticed all this too?

Any other groupis or places you guys wanna add?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Places in America with friendly, inclusive, warm people and connection, camaraderie

Post by jamesbond »

I agree, especially people who are interested in the paranormal like ghosts, UFO's and conspiracies. These people tend to be friendly and welcoming to the idea of meeting new people.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."