Wow look how pretty Wyoming is!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Winston
Site Admin

Wow look how pretty Wyoming is!

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow look how pretty Wyoming is!

Post by Winston »

Why check out this PBS video called "Over Wyoming" from Wyoming PBS. It shows you beautiful scenic aerial views of Wyoming landscapes and mountains from above. It looks so peaceful and quiet, a great place to get away to with no toxic people around. Great for meditation or solitude or nature walks and hiking. So much open land. Anyone who thinks the world is overpopulated should drive through there. It will change their minds. lol. I love open land like this. You can park your car anywhere, not like Asia where parking is a pain in the butt.

A few older/elderly people talk in this video, and they all look so down to earth and relaxed. Like you could easily talk to them and feel at ease. Wow older people are so down to earth, especially in states like Wyoming or Nebraska or Montana. Not pretentious at all. The kind of people attracted to Wyoming of course will be very down to earth, naturally. The man narrating this video also sounds very good natured, mellow, and down to earth, like good old country folk. lol. Don't you guys love that?

Some aerial views over Montana.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne