America is done and is sinking

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
HappyGuy

America is done and is sinking

Post by HappyGuy »

We know it was finished socially for years but now it's finished economically.
There will be no rebound for the average person because every real industry has already been outsourced or taken over by recent immigrants. If you don't have an entrepreneurial plan to be the exception and you're not ready to put in 80+ hours a week to climb up then things aren't looking good. Unless you are already in the top 10% ($1 million net worth or more) life will be increasingly difficult for you, the bottom 90% will be the slave class happy to get an extra few hours of work delivering food and Amazon packages to their masters or doing sexual favors. Get out while you can and don't come back, unless living in a 3rd world Hispanic country but with 350 million uptight drug-using Americans who hate each other sounds like a bright future to you.

"Homelessness, hunger and shame: poverty is rampant in the richest country in the world. Over 40 million people in the United States live below the poverty line, twice as many as it was fifty years ago. It can happen very quickly."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by Shemp »

If the future is what you describe, then the obvious thing for a young man to do is remain in the USA, get a job as law enforcement or prison guard, "donate" to impoverished Hispanic single mother sugar babies for sex (donation because she's a friend is legal, just no paying for sex directly), then stack cash while accumulating pension benefits. The rich will make other cuts in government spending before they allow cuts to law enforcement. (Also, I didn't watch the video, but the guy on the image is clearly not starving yet, far from it.)
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Shemp wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 5:13 pm
The rich will make other cuts in government spending before they allow cuts to law enforcement.
That's exactly it the number of cops seems to be increasing nationwide and they are some of the only visible males who are sitting comfortably, not worrying about their jobs and increasing loss of freedoms while everyone else is disempowered. But the screws will be tightened on them in a few short years just like cops in France so to protect yourself by becoming a cop isn't a sound long term strategy. After all cops are still part of the "proletariat", whatever perks they have like job security and decent pay and protection from prosecution, those are only temporary.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Americans have become scum, so they deserve to suffer.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

fschmidt wrote:
November 28th, 2019, 12:55 am
Americans have become scum, so they deserve to suffer.
:shock: Well that's true. You could even claim from a religious perspective that it's wrong to ease the suffering of Americans! Until they learn the lesson they were meant to learn or until those other nations who conducted themselves in a cultured manner rise above Americans.

Having rejected previous wisdom and common sense to indulge in short-sighted stupidity does not mean Americans won't have to face the consequences they are due and were warned about in the rich religious and cultural upbringing they chose to disregard out of arrogance and convenience. Because ignoring universal laws doesn't mean they no longer apply to you.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Some of the males are waking up but it seems to late and the women are like so clueless about how things really work and what is really going on. I would say yaa America is done...... Yes the people here today are scum overall...
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I think the world...especially countries influenced by Angicized culture....are going to the ninth circle of Hell. I have been on this "world tour with Muhammed, my man". (LOL) but seriously, I have traveled to 8 different countries in the last 3 months and I learned a lot about myself and about others: Americans are moneybags cashcows....no wonder foreigners disrespect America when they come to America. They don't look at me as a friend yet as a "walking ATM" as MGTOW Mancoat guys used to say!!
e.g. try getting off at a bus or just outside of an airport terminal in a third world country and see what happens:
"Hey my `friend`...taxi?"
"Boss man! What up yo????"
WTH/WTF?!?!?!

I just blocked yesterday on WhatsApp/Tinder a Rwandaise chick that explicitly stated to "bring a lot of money" after I cross the Ugandan-Rwandan border. You guessed it? Blocked.

If 2nd-World EE doesn't work, I will just throw in the towel like Colin Powell and enjoy the Trump train until it derails and then hopefully The Book of Eli-Blade Runner 1 and 2-Def Con 4-Terminator series...all post apocalyse will happen because I won't give a flying fcuk any more! Life would truly suck!!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Moretorque wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 10:12 am
and the women are like so clueless about how things really work and what is really going on.
They're children. Think back to when you were a kid and you didn't have to worry about anything because the adults took care of everything. They're spoiled children, most women today the pretty ones especially just want to smile and laugh all day avoiding any grown up topics that would interrupt their perpetual bliss. If you want to succeed with these women then turn yourself into an idiot like a Hawaiian surfer or an African American and make every thought about food, sex and the pursuit of pleasure, then you're golden with most American women and you'll have a lot in common. Your sex life will improve but the downside is you won't see it coming when those who do use their brains in the future decide to steal all of your assets and throw you into a government gulag with all the other p***y worshippers.

If you're getting rejected just wait after 30 these women will get with anyone who can offer them a good time so if you're rich you can look like Danny Devito as long as they can use your money to shop all day and laugh with their girlfriends and take vacations to resorts and further remove themselves from reality. They don't care what's happening to others or what kind of life their children will have or anything like that. They don't want a mature man who deals with the harsh realities like an economist or a cop or a surgeon. They want someone with a "good personality" which means a horny pig with a bad personality who can offer them undivided attention because he doesn't contribute a thing while other men handle his share of the work. These women don't want a man at all they want a boy on summer vacation. They as women feel entitled to be free of all of life's realities and so they prefer stupid men who won't bring it home because they are unaware of life's realities in the first place.

In China women are attracted to the wealthiest and busiest workaholic men. In America women are attracted to the most self-indulgent and lazy men who have the most free time and the most party type lifestyle. Just imagine what that means for our competitiveness long term.

And here's another thing to consider, because America is a nation of p***y-whipped simps who allow their women to decide everything, and because American women do not allow their husbands to deal with important topics because they are depressing, America's fate is sealed. You can't just ignore huge problems as a nation year after year because women decide they don't feel like ruining their mood.

This is a formula for only one thing, do the math. America was finished the minute it gave women the wheel.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Bah, America may be sinking but it is not yet sunk. Where are you going to go when the rest of the world is still following America, becoming more like it day by day?
Every country has its own problems anyway. You won't find one that doesn't.

Being poor and hungry in America is not like being poor and hungry in a 3rd world country. There are government social services and there are charities and you can even make a living holding up a sign saying you are hungry taking advantage of American people's generosity.
Being poor in a 3rd world country means you literally starve to death.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 6:09 pm
Bah, America may be sinking but it is not yet sunk. Where are you going to go when the rest of the world is still following America, becoming more like it day by day?
Culturally America has already sunk. And yes, the rest of the world is sinking. Where to go? A mosque or a conservative Mennonite church.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 6:09 pm
Every country has its own problems anyway. You won't find one that doesn't.

Being poor and hungry in America is not like being poor and hungry in a 3rd world country. There are government social services and there are charities and you can even make a living holding up a sign saying you are hungry taking advantage of American people's generosity.
Being poor in a 3rd world country means you literally starve to death.
America had a 100 years head start at being a social cluster f**k. It is now the poorest country in the world in real terms for the average working class American, nowhere on earth are people forced to subsist on what American corporations call "food". Nowhere is public transportation as bad or medical care as expensive and out of reach. The education system is one big money pit and produces idiots and debt-slaves.

American exceptionalism and generosity is a big myth perpetuated by those who have never travelled abroad, they have this assumption that Americans are a shining beacon of morality and kindness. That has to be from old black and white television about "The American Way" and all that crap. When Americans fly overseas are they homesick for the good nature of their fellow Americans? You probably have to travel to a real shithole to find the people are less generous and genuine than Americans, maybe the adventurist boomers are going specifically to those places so they can feel better about themselves and look down on people.

American parents kick their kids out at 18 and spend their retirement on RVs and fishing trips to Alaska and sex tourism to the Phillypeen Islands and leave their kids with zero inheritance do you really think they are generous. We all know America is finished when for a long time the best thing people can come up with is "at least it's not as bad as some 3rd world countries, I heard people starve there." Americans stopped comparing themselves to the best countries that are doing well a long time ago and started using the poorest countries as a defensive argument for why America is still decent.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

(double-post)
Last edited by flowerthief00 on November 29th, 2019, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^I agree with a fair bit of what you wrote there in the first paragraph. But can you seriously argue against the claim that Americans are generous when exactly that has been the finding of worldwide studies for years? Around two thirds of Americans give to charity or do charitable work, which is the highest rate in the world.

Here's an article about one study of generosity across nations.
"The United States has been the most generous country in the world over the past decade.

That’s the conclusion of the World Giving Index, a ranking that measured how likely residents of 128 countries were to practice acts of generosity.

The index, from the U.K.-based nonprofit Charities Aid Foundation, is based on Gallup’s World Poll surveys of 1.3 million people.

Between 2009 and 2018, interviewers asked respondents whether they had done the following in the last month: helped a stranger or someone they didn’t know who needed help, donated money to charity, or volunteered their time to an organization.

At the top of the list were the U.S., Myanmar and New Zealand. The countries that scored the lowest were Yemen, Greece and China."
As for this...
HappyGuy wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 10:10 pm
We all know America is finished when for a long time the best thing people can come up with is "at least it's not as bad as some 3rd world countries, I heard people starve there." Americans stopped comparing themselves to the best countries that are doing well a long time ago and started using the poorest countries as a defensive argument for why America is still decent.
The point was to show that the "poverty line", which you referenced in the OP, is a relative thing from nation to nation. I wouldn't dispute a claim that inequality is growing, but growth of poverty and growth of inequality are two different things!

How about if we say it like this:

America is dropping as first world countries go, but it is still a first world country.

And btw, other first world countries are dropping alongside America, including in the generosity department.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 11:15 pm
America is dropping as first world countries go, but it is still a first world country.
Every poor country is developed in the capital city and a select few rich have access to everything that can be imported. Is that really different from the USA? It's true the American economy is able to offer the same services and lifestyle from coast to coast as opposed to just one or two urban centers like a lot of developing countries, but only about the top 20% of Americans can afford things like good medical treatment and organic food and nice houses. What else separates wealthy advanced countries from poor backwards ones, the roads? It doesn't help living in a 1st world country if you're poor when all that means is you have less freedom than if you lived in a 3rd world country.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 12:55 am
Every poor country is developed in the capital city and a select few rich have access to everything that can be imported. Is that really different from the USA?
Actually, yes, when the poverty standard is higher than in those poor countries. It could be the difference between living in Section 8 and living under a stairwell.

I once attended a homelessness awareness event in my state which has a high rate of homelessness. They had us doing activities like playing a game where you try to assemble a makeshift shelter, and eating a free dish cooked by homeless people in a community-sponsored cooking contest. That's right. Actual real homeless people cooked for me. That such a thing could even exist sort of shows that we have it pretty good in America.
It's true the American economy is able to offer the same services and lifestyle from coast to coast as opposed to just one or two urban centers like a lot of developing countries, but only about the top 20% of Americans can afford things like good medical treatment and organic food and nice houses.
Again I have no disagreement with the claim that inequality is increasing. Inequality may be an inevitable byproduct of economic growth. I would be interested in an idea on how to solve that without stifling the economy. (Mind you, I have no issue with stifling the economy when it comes to what I consider the most important problems we ought to be solving--namely, ending factory animal farming, and protecting the environment--where more or less all nations on earth are culpable, but that's a digression)
What else separates wealthy advanced countries from poor backwards ones, the roads?
Sure, infrastructure is one. How reliable are the trains, buses, internet, utility services, etc.

How about life expectancy, literacy rate, high GNP, absence of runaway inflation, rule of law, political stability, democratic government, liberal freedoms including freedom of speech, religion, the press, etc, equal protection for women and ethnic minorities.
It doesn't help living in a 1st world country if you're poor when all that means is you have less freedom than if you lived in a 3rd world country.
But you don't have less freedom. There is more political, economic, and religious freedom in the USA than in any 3rd world country, objectively stated.