Driving by Area 51 in Nevada, should I try it?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Winston
Site Admin

Driving by Area 51 in Nevada, should I try it?

Post by Winston »

Check out this account of someone who drove by Area 51 in Nevada. He claims that an unmarked car pulled him over with the excuse that he was going 8 miles over the speed limit in the middle of nowhere.

http://www.tellmewhereonearth.com/Web%2 ... Page_8.htm

The closest highway near it is called 375, which is labeled as "The Extraterrestrial Highway". See the photo below. I guess they are trying to make fun of the UFO seekers that go there. lol

They've even turned Area 51 into a tourist attraction. See below. lol

Looks interesting huh? Should I go there to see if I can spot any UFO's or military aircraft testing? It's only a few hours from Las Vegas. But I wonder if any unmarked cars will pull me over. That would be scary. lol
Last edited by Winston on October 4th, 2013, 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

I'd like to go on a roadtrip through America some time in the future, and you've just given me something to add to my list of things to see. It looks very interesting.

I think you should definitely go, and if any unmarked cars pull you over then it would provide a good story to tell!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Unless you disobey the restricted signs, no one will bother you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kai1275 wrote:Unless you disobey the restricted signs, no one will bother you.
In theory yeah. But they can choose to stop you if they feel like it. Read the link above. Some get stopped by unmarked cars, probably belonging to the black ops government.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Driving by Area 51 in Nevada, should I try it?

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Looks interesting huh? Should I go there to see if I can spot any UFO's or military aircraft testing? It's only a few hours from Las Vegas. But I wonder if any unmarked cars will pull me over. That would be scary. lol
Yes Winston, you should get as close as you can to Area 51 and let us know what happens! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

When I read the caption I thought Winston was contemplating checking out a legal bordello. Guess I'm not up on UFO theory.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:Looks interesting huh? Should I go there to see if I can spot any UFO's or military aircraft testing? It's only a few hours from Las Vegas. But I wonder if any unmarked cars will pull me over. That would be scary. lol
Yes Winston, you should get as close as you can to Area 51 and let us know what happens! :D

LOL maybe the UFO's or ET's there will be drawn to my vibe. LOL

But if I drive by there and disappear, well then you guys will know what probably happened. LOL

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:When I read the caption I thought Winston was contemplating checking out a legal bordello. Guess I'm not up on UFO theory.
I am. Look at the thread I started in the NSFW section about that. :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, here is a map showing where Area 51 is and the closest highway to it (Highway 375), if any of you are interested in driving by it.

http://www.tellmewhereonearth.com/Web%2 ... Page_8.htm

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:LOL maybe the UFO's or ET's there will be drawn to my vibe. LOL

But if I drive by there and disappear, well then you guys will know what probably happened. LOL
Yes Winston, if we never hear from you again, we can assume you were abducted by aliens! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Voice of Reason wrote:I'd like to go on a roadtrip through America some time in the future, and you've just given me something to add to my list of things to see. It looks very interesting.

I think you should definitely go, and if any unmarked cars pull you over then it would provide a good story to tell!
You better make your road trip quick, the ET Ashkenazi reptilian Jews are coming for their newly acquired country.
Time to Hide!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

You always wanted to be Happier Abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:You always wanted to be Happier Abroad.
Does that include outer space? ;) lol

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

gsjackson wrote:When I read the caption I thought Winston was contemplating checking out a legal bordello. Guess I'm not up on UFO theory.
:lol:
Haha it would make a great name for a "gentlemen's club", wouldn't it?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Moretorque wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:I'd like to go on a roadtrip through America some time in the future, and you've just given me something to add to my list of things to see. It looks very interesting.

You better make your road trip quick, the ET Ashkenazi reptilian Jews are coming for their newly acquired country.
SHIT that would make a great movie