Common Core, Further Dumbing down of Americans

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Common Core, Further Dumbing down of Americans

Post by Mr S »

This link shows an example of what is considered "Advanced placement English" in the Common Core standards. If I had this when I was in High school I'd be getting straight A's! This is a comic book style like what I was reading in 4th or 5th grade! If this continues the majority of American youth will be no smarter than your average retail worker at a chain store like Walmart or similar.

Click the link to see sample pages:

http://eagnews.org/common-core-aligned- ... -language/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Oh it's gonna continue, have you ever read the statistics on blacks and Latinos? the blacks have slowed in having children the Latinos are still having about 3 per family here in the US but the whites are going extinct. The Asians are having children and they promote great education so that is a good thing with a small ray of hope but on average blacks and Latinos are way off the mark on education and average a mid 80's IQ.

Our rulers know they can get away with this if demographics of race continue growing in this direction, they want America to be 3rd world dummies who ride bicycles and are subservient to the all powerful state so the de industrializing of this country will continue.

I forget who made this quote but they said the reality of the communist dictatorship when applied ends up with a vast military armada protecting a nation of backwards poor people and America is heading there.
Time to Hide!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Doesn't surprise me: each generation keeps getting dumber and dumber--especially in the West!

Have you seen Jay Leno and one of his "Jaywalking" skits on YouTube? Scary stuff...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It's not just in America this is happening in alot of places with unchecked immigration. Look at what is going on in our Mother Land England.
Time to Hide!