Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by StanfordGuy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 7:01 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 6:48 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 2:37 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 4:03 pm
Yeah losers like marco zetola, the low IQ former Nazi sandwich maker have no hope of finding someone to worship them in Europe. It's better for them to go overseas to the Philippine jungle and find some Homo floresiensis still alive :lol:

It's hilarious to think of how you, a man who looks like a garden gnome come to life, is talking shit about the looks of a man (me) who is literally a male model. And sandwich maker, lol, I'm kind of wondering what you are going on about. Love the jealousy, though. :lol:
Lol, you look like a generic, stiff, boring, poorly dressed cardboard cutout. What's there to be be jealous of? You want to be me sooo bad :lol:

You better get of the internet before your wife

starts yelling at you again you deadbeat!
It's so funny of you to describe me as "generic, stiff and poorly dressed" when you never even saw me or met me. At least with you, we've all head the misfortune of seeing your mentally ill, bloated face pasted all over the forum. To prove... something, I guess, because being seen as cool and awesome on a forum like this that barely gets any readers outside of Winston's clickbait model pics matters so much to your schizophrenic ass for some reason.

Those of us who actually have shit going on in our lives are too smart to share our faces. And frankly, if I had a face like yours, I'd learn Arabic and buy a burqa ASAP. You look like Finding Nemo with a beard. :lol:
You think I have never seen your picture? :lol: See above. That is what you look like you overfed fatso.

Speaking of something to prove, why do you write 5000 word essays on a forum with no readers? What takes you 20 minutes to write I do in 30 sec with a picture loser :lol:
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Spencer wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 7:19 am
Marcos yohan why you say different thing contradictions, black guy photos standfordguy or just stranger man one take from internet and standfordguy poster really basement whiteman in reality life? marcos is the right one just compare videos and voicecall, simplesimon. yohan did you get dumbwit because 67 age dementia or you always so slow I think always dumb slow good european girl never stay with you even in 1980 you youngman nice guy but good europe girl no like dumbwit yohan so you the real happy aboard man find good japan girl accept the dull IQ make matrimony whiteman, now whiteman so so low status even model goodloook only can go jungle find animal girl live stoneage what happened to world
Lol, they are both dumb dumbs. Yohan is the older version :lol:
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Yohan wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 8:49 pm
Spencer wrote:
Marcos yohan why you say different thing contradictions, black guy photos standfordguy or just stranger man one take from internet and standfordguy poster really basement whiteman in reality life? marcos is the right one just compare videos and voicecall, simplesimon. yohan did you get dumbwit because 67 age dementia or you always so slow I think always dumb slow good european girl never stay with you even in 1980 you youngman nice guy but good europe girl no like dumbwit yohan so you the real happy aboard man find good japan girl accept the dull IQ make matrimony whiteman, now whiteman so so low status even model goodloook only can go jungle find animal girl live stoneage what happened to world
What a sad clown you are, PAG...I mean Spencer...

What about taking some English lessons?
why I sad, no travel money, low status, live online entertainment, not thing can change but I know what going on more here more than you who get fooled so easy? is your english so good? yohan you educate and sucessful there japan but why you not know truth, so easy to fool, do you get scam before in life you must be sucker
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 11:08 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
StanfordGuy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
StanfordGuy wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 4:03 pm
Yeah losers like marco zetola, the low IQ former Nazi sandwich maker have no hope of finding someone to worship them in Europe. It's better for them to go overseas to the Philippine jungle and find some Homo floresiensis still alive :lol:

It's hilarious to think of how you, a man who looks like a garden gnome come to life, is talking shit about the looks of a man (me) who is literally a male model. And sandwich maker, lol, I'm kind of wondering what you are going on about. Love the jealousy, though. :lol:
Lol, you look like a generic, stiff, boring, poorly dressed cardboard cutout. What's there to be be jealous of? You want to be me sooo bad :lol:

It's so funny of you to describe me as "generic, stiff and poorly dressed" when you never even saw me or met me. At least with you, we've all head the misfortune of seeing your mentally ill, bloated face pasted all over the forum. To prove... something, I guess, because being seen as cool and awesome on a forum like this that barely gets any readers outside of Winston's clickbait model pics matters so much to your schizophrenic ass for some reason.

Those of us who actually have shit going on in our lives are too smart to share our faces. And frankly, if I had a face like yours, I'd learn Arabic and buy a burqa ASAP. You look like Finding Nemo with a beard. :lol:
You think I have never seen your picture? :lol: See above. That is what you look like you overfed fatso.

Speaking of something to prove, why do you write 5000 word essays on a forum with no readers? What takes you 20 minutes to write I do in 30 sec with a picture loser :lol:
is it joke or really that is marcos. winston say marcos goodlook whiteman and winston no lie. marcos is you before or not, say truth.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Spencer wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 5:10 am
Yohan wrote:
Spencer wrote:

why I sad, no travel money, low status, live online entertainment, not thing can change but I know what going on more here more than you who get fooled so easy? is your english so good? yohan you educate and sucessful there japan but why you not know truth, so easy to fool, do you get scam before in life you must be sucker
This guy, Spencer (=PAG) is hopeless - I think he needs urgent assistance from a medical professional - something is seriously wrong with him.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Yohan wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 5:16 am
Spencer wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 5:10 am
Yohan wrote:
Spencer wrote:

This guy, Spencer (=PAG) is hopeless - I think he needs urgent assistance from a medical professional - something is seriously wrong with him.
your opinion wrong, not same fact, shutup old fool

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

winson if stanfordguy agree like before erazzy, will you do skype video or google call, show truth?

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Spencer wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 5:13 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
StanfordGuy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

is it joke or really that is marcos. winston say marcos goodlook whiteman and winston no lie. marcos is you before or not, say truth.
Just google image search with his name and you'll see :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 8:35 pm
Spencer wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 5:13 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
StanfordGuy wrote:

Just google image search with his name and you'll see :lol:
Ah you mean that fake profile you made under my name on your 'culture whiz' website using the photo of some poor unfortunate ugly fat man with a beard? Lol nice try... https://culturewhiz.org/users/marcoszeitola

It's already been confirmed not to be me. You picked someone hideous and pretended it was me because I rubbed you the wrong way a few years ago under one of your many identities on this forum.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:46 pm
Ah you mean that fake profile you made under my name on your 'culture whiz' website using the photo of some poor unfortunate ugly fat man with a beard? Lol nice try... https://culturewhiz.org/users/marcoszeitola

It's already been confirmed not to be me. You picked someone hideous and pretended it was me because I rubbed you the wrong way a few years ago under one of your many identities on this forum.
He stole it from some barber websites. See here for the results from Tiny Eye reverse image search:

https://tineye.com/search/735344251c138 ... 4f6?page=1

If the above results expire, just enter this URL into Tiny Eye:

https://culturewhiz.org/sites/default/f ... k=h2YakT5p
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this video Walt showed me where he was sitting in a park in Saigon, Vietnam then suddenly a girl approached him and made friends with him and went back to his place too (though i dont know if anything happened). I've been told though that this is common in vietnam. The girls are friendly like this but its often superficial. However Walt has good luck with girls cause of his charisma and good looks and maybe he looks exotic to them since hes black too. Either way, this video definitely proves girls are friendlier and more open abroad. Thats for sure. It may be that Vietnam is good for black guys too, but I'm not sure.

To learn more about Walt Goodridge and his passion profit (aka passionpreneur) coaching, see our walt goodridge thread here.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12194

You can also visit Walt's websites here:

http://www.waltgoodridge.com
http://www.passionprofit.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just to let the brothas here know, theres a new HA site and forum now for black men seeking to be happier abroad. Heres the link:

https://www.expatkings.com

Here's their forum, but there's not much content yet.

https://forums.expatkings.com/

The site isn't that well organized, but here's the start page where they tell you what you need to know first before going abroad.

https://www.expatkings.com/start-here/

Their articles on different HA destinations for black men.

https://www.expatkings.com/destinations/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some trip reports and articles from Expat Kings by black men abroad in various countries. If you are a black man seeking to be HA, these may be of interest to you.

Articles about black men in Asia

6 Things I Learned Being a Black Man in China
https://www.expatkings.com/being-black-man-in-china/

Randy Flagg: Black American Man Living in China
https://www.expatkings.com/randy-flagg- ... -in-china/

Being Black in Thailand: What to Expect Before Your Trip
https://www.expatkings.com/being-black-in-thailand/

How Black Men Are Treated in Thailand
https://www.expatkings.com/how-black-me ... -thailand/

How Do The Women in Thailand Treat Black Men?
https://www.expatkings.com/how-do-the-w ... black-men/

5 Things Black Men Should Know Before Visiting Thailand
https://www.expatkings.com/5-things-bla ... -thailand/

10 Reasons Why Black Men Should Travel to Thailand
https://www.expatkings.com/black-men-tr ... -thailand/

Articles about black men in Europe

Is it Safe for Black Men to Travel to Finland?
https://www.expatkings.com/black-men-in-finland/

10 Reasons Why Black Men Should Live In the Nordic Countries
https://www.expatkings.com/black-men-li ... countries/

abhishektrank
Freshman Poster

Post by abhishektrank »

India, Japan, China, Indonesia, Thailand. These are the countries in which I have traveled and everyone here loves black men.
Berg
Freshman Poster

Post by Berg »

I don't know one thing why they like a black man any valid reason