Joining the Navy a good way to meet foreign women?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Joining the Navy a good way to meet foreign women?

Post by Shemp »

Man With a Plan wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 12:05 pm
Like I said, hop off my dick and get a life, bro. I'll go ahead and put you on ignore so enjoy screaming into the void. f***ing faggot.
Good riddance to you too, faggot..

To anyone reading this thread because they are seriously considering the navy or other military service, I suggest you read Man With A Plan's posts, both here and in other threads, to get an idea of the type person you might be stuck with as teammate or supervisor. And of course read Mr S, who evidently had guys like Man With a Plan as his superiors. Obviously, hostile jerks can also exist in the corporate world, but at least it's only 8 hours a day on weekdays and you live elsewhere and you can always quit and try your luck at another workplace. With the military, it's 24*7, in close quarters, possibly surrounded by guys like Man With a Plan, with no possibility of quitting. When you sign up, iyou are signing a temporary slavery contract, with unknown conditions for the duration of your enslavement.

The contract often has good long-term benefits for the slaves (paid training, retirement if they last 20 years, etc) but make very certain you understand and can accept the possible downsides. I suspect part of why Man With a Plan is so ornery is those downsides have gotten to him, and he frequents this forum because he's so desperate to escape his slave existence and start a new life.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Shemp wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 1:28 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 12:05 pm
Like I said, hop off my dick and get a life, bro. I'll go ahead and put you on ignore so enjoy screaming into the void. f***ing faggot.
Good riddance to you too, faggot..

To anyone reading this thread because they are seriously considering the navy or other military service, I suggest you read Man With A Plan's posts, both here and in other threads, to get an idea of the type person you might be stuck with as teammate or supervisor. And of course read Mr S, who evidently had guys like Man With a Plan as his superiors. Obviously, hostile jerks can also exist in the corporate world, but at least it's only 8 hours a day on weekdays and you live elsewhere and you can always quit and try your luck at another workplace. With the military, it's 24*7, in close quarters, possibly surrounded by guys like Man With a Plan, with no possibility of quitting. When you sign up, iyou are signing a temporary slavery contract, with unknown conditions for the duration of your enslavement.

The contract often has good long-term benefits for the slaves (paid training, retirement if they last 20 years, etc) but make very certain you understand and can accept the possible downsides. I suspect part of why Man With a Plan is so ornery is those downsides have gotten to him, and he frequents this forum because he's so desperate to escape his slave existence and start a new life.
You're quite right in a lot of your observations. The military is full of arseholes who thrive from being an arsehole and it attracts that kind of person - because of the structure and promotion isn't gained through ability or competence most of the time but through length of service and 'dead mens shoes' some of the biggest morons get rank and become your boss on a constant basis and they can make your life a misery.

The military has plenty of '22 year lance jacks' as they call them in the UK. They sign up for their full term and have no particular competence for soldering or their place in the army, they get drunk, get violent, thick as two short planks and manage a stripe or two within those 22 years and get their pension - though they're mediocre within the armed forces (the army has a lot more of this type than the air force or navy...) it is the best place for them as Civvy Street would eat them alive - now the government are cutting back on service benefits or have been doing these past few years - a lot of this type end up getting discharged before their 22 years are up and losing out on their pension and having to go back into Civvy Street and a lot of them can't cope - homelessness, suicide, drugs, crime etc.

MWAP seems young to me - no more than 20 and seems quite bright but aimless and without the means to get ahead through a more academic route - in the States - that would cost money he probably doesn't have and his grade aren't quite good enough to get on a gender studies course - the military is probably a good pathway for him to get ahead and access some of the goodies on the GI Bill - if he lets the military shape him between now and the age of 25 - he can be transformed into someone who adapts to the way of life very well and make a career of it - the US military is a great employer for African-Americans.

It isn't the life for everybody but I would say most people can get something out of a few years of it even if they leave after a short while. I think MWAP is looking at a career from it and why not? I wouldn't want it and certainly wouldn't choose it again if I was his age.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Man With a Plan

Please heed the warning here: viewtopic.php?p=361537#p361537

Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne