A Question for those who have visited Argentina

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

A Question for those who have visited Argentina

Post by Greetercb »

Yes I did ask earlier about Peru but it is now Argentina for I now realize that there is less indigenous people there than Peru.

Is Buenos Aires a good place to meet Single Women or is Mendoza a better place to meet Women?

Also will the Women of Argentina date Older Men? For I am age 45 & I want a much Younger woman for
a Wife just like with those Famous Celebrities out there.

For I already know that just like the PI & Former USSR Some Ladies from the other Latin American Countries will date an older man.

So I am wondering if the Ladies of Argentina will go out with a Older Man like the other Latin American
Countries & Thanks! :wink:
icarus
Freshman Poster

Re: A Question for those who have visited Argentina

Post by icarus »

Greetercb wrote:Yes I did ask earlier about Peru but it is now Argentina for I now realize that there is less indigenous people there than Peru.

Is Buenos Aires a good place to meet Single Women or is Mendoza a better place to meet Women?

Also will the Women of Argentina date Older Men? For I am age 45 & I want a much Younger woman for
a Wife just like with those Famous Celebrities out there.

For I already know that just like the PI & Former USSR Some Ladies from the other Latin American Countries will date an older man.

So I am wondering if the Ladies of Argentina will go out with a Older Man like the other Latin American
Countries & Thanks! :wink:
I'm afraid I can't be of much help, as my planned trip to B.A. in July was cancelled due to the swine flu. (Not that it would have made much of a difference, as I was going with my GF and wouldn't be able to hook up with the local girls anyway.)

That said, from what I've read and heard from other guys, Argentine girls can be a real mind-f**k. e.g. the infamous head turn when they've given you indications she wants to kiss; acting hot for you one day and the next day standing you up....

One decent rundown I've seen on the net was at http://www.rooshv.com/school-of-argentine-girls.

As for younger girls with older guys, my gut instinct tells me Argentina is probably one of the least favorable places in South America for this, although I could be wrong.

One final note, Argentinians are known the be among the best looking people on earth. This includes the men too who are usually also very fashionable and well groomed. Thus, showing up looking like an average or sloppily dressed North American Joe will probably get you nowhere fast.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
SNS
Freshman Poster

Re: A Question for those who have visited Argentina

Post by SNS »

icarus wrote: That said, from what I've read and heard from other guys, Argentine girls can be a real mind-f**k. e.g. the infamous head turn when they've given you indications she wants to kiss; acting hot for you one day and the next day standing you up....

One decent rundown I've seen on the net was at http://www.rooshv.com/school-of-argentine-girls.

As for younger girls with older guys, my gut instinct tells me Argentina is probably one of the least favorable places in South America for this, although I could be wrong.

One final note, Argentinians are known the be among the best looking people on earth. This includes the men too who are usually also very fashionable and well groomed. Thus, showing up looking like an average or sloppily dressed North American Joe will probably get you nowhere fast.
I can attest just that. I had a quick trip to BA and met up with friends from BA as well as Mendoza and Cordoba. They report exactly the same behaviors I bolded in the above quote, and more. And I will also agree that Roosh has a pretty good take on the chicks there.

As far as beauty is concerned, well I would say Argentine chicks are cute, but not super models. Go to places like Russia for a higher concentration of beautiful females. Go to Argentina for the beautiful geography (its one of the prettiest places on the earth) and the steak and wine. Do not go for the women. In fact although Argentine females are not nearly as hate filled and mentally ill as Ameriskanks, one should treat Argentine women as if they are American women, in other words, why bother with them?

Although one reads a lot about the SA machismo in Argentina. This is simply over blown. The problem is most of these American tourist guides such as Lonely Planet are written by a small team of writers which includes American feminist and or lesbos with staunch man hating caterwauling. I do not read Lonley Planet any more because one can see so much anti male biased undertones in various parts of the guide its just too annoying for any straight man with self respect to tolerate.

Despite some machismo existing, the Argentine men are quite good to their opposite sex which is the problem I am afraid. This is turn just fuels the types of behavior we see in contemporary Argentine females.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Argentina is a Spanish speaking US- an immigrant European country, built by strong young men. A melting pot of every nationality on Earth, but with a Spanish/Italian/Welsh central core. In the US- it is German/Irish/ English core.
Very few indigenous people, same as in the US.
Argentine women have been spoiled by having all these handsome model-looking guys around and will treat you on their scale. How do you compare to a 25 year old Antonio Banderas look alike?

Uruguay is another country just like that.

Anyway, I would stay away - instead, I would head for Colombia.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

ladislav wrote:Argentina is a Spanish speaking US- an immigrant European country, built by strong young men. A melting pot of every nationality on
How do you compare to a 25 year old Antonio Banderas look alike?
I think it has less to do with looks (although i would say the Argenine men do take care of themselves and are fashion conscious and hence better looking) and more to do with the mangina women firster behavior that i see the men here exhibit. Despite the machismo here the men treat their women too good and this is the problem. It is not as bad in Argentina as it is Stateside, but its stil disgusting to look at so it is no wonder the females in that country are the way they are.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:(
Last edited by Adama on June 10th, 2018, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:)