European Countries with No Draconian "Domestic Abuse" Defenitions

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
JackJack
Freshman Poster

European Countries with No Draconian "Domestic Abuse" Defenitions

Post by JackJack »

Hello,

Which countries in Eastern & Western Europe does not have the tyrannical system, bureaucracy economics of Domestic Abuse?

I mean by that, a one phone call, or a few lines text to the police or 911 (in the US), and you are arrested on the spot; jailed; guilty until proven innocent; deprived to go back home due to restrain order, "no contact order", that is issued by the state (even if spouse dropped her restrain order demand); the state will entitle the cohabitate (not wife) for a pay-cut from your paycheck; children taken away (if they are not hers); and all this of dictatorship's secret police tactics of the 'uncivilized' worlds or Staci. Nothing will change that, even if the spouse dropped the charges, and so forth (after being coerced to file charges by other women at the Justice Center / System).

It takes only one phone call from the woman, and all is gone, all shall be gone..

The family decimated: Prison industry and "justice system" and the bureaucracies will take care of the 'defendant'; the same j"ustice system", and 'victim advocate' state legal team will take care of the victim, at times placing her in a 'motel' a fishy type of motels; the children will be taken away by the Child Protection Service department, and distributed to other families.. all of this, while these departments are increasing their stats and numbers for more fed money I assume. It is a whole economy.

I do not think this is normal at all, to any human with family instinct, or a sense of humanity. This is something only Police State will do; I cannot think this is normal, or acceptable to any one.

Hence, all women are 'state agents', since any, and any women can make that phone call, and destroy the family in minutes like never before. They don't show all of this in Movies, the issue becomes the defendant vs the state, nothing about the victim.

However, which nations of Eastern and Western Europe does not have (or not caught up) with such inhumane, tyrannical, oppressive system?

Of course, I am not implying here, which nations you can get away with being violent with a woman; it is the laws of this nations I am asking about, and the spirit of this nation in regards to the sacredness of the family.

Which nation man is free from these tyrannies, under the pretense of 'domestic abuse' or violence? Oh, then destroying the livelihood of the "victim" in the process, like bringing "democracy" to Iraq...