Could Mexico go full covaids retard?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Could Mexico go full covaids retard?

Post by Cornfed »

I'm in something of a safe haven from the covaids bullshit. I was thinking about moving, but maybe for this reason alone I should accept that I have to stay here indefinitely, put down roots, buy a car and other stuff etc. Currently the retardation is limited to mask mandates in various places, but will the lethal injection become compulsory at some point? Does anyone have any insight?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Re: Could Mexico go full covaids retard?

Post by jerryrigged »

I think its just the layout of the world from here on out. And not just for covid. They're going to come up with other compulsory vaccines for other problems they create, also. Theres big business in this pandemic stuff.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer