Does Tsar have any hope left?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Post Original Sonnets About Forum Members

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 9:54 am
Tsar wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 9:34 am
@MarcosZeitola I appreciate the kind offer from Marcos and I would like to take you up on the offer if I ever have the chance.

gsjackson wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 9:46 am
Re=read the post by Marcos, and take the path of least resistance. You need to calm your mind down. Everybody has problems, and everybody has had his life turned upside down by the scamdemic. You have insight into it, and the world desperately needs people who do. You'll find a niche eventually, and just try to relax until you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV5_LQArLa0
I think Tsar is at a point where he has nothing left to lose and he is close to contemplating suicide. Now I know many here are no big fans of 'the vaccine' and its dreaded potential side effects or the nefarious groups that may be behind pushing our need to take it... but a man who has nothing to lose and can only get out if he took it, I dunno, he might as well get the jab? So far there are no mass deaths from the vaccine, whereas ordering shady foreign suicide pills on the dark web and overdosing on them in a bathtub seems like certain death. A bleak end. Too bleak, for a friend I care about.

@Tsar I have not seen you on Whatsapp in a while. Hit me up if you can. You sound depressed and sad. Perhaps I will call you up some of these days. I'd like to bring back some semblance of hope to your gloomy existence. I don't really wish anyone on this forum to die... hell, not even Shawn Blake. Suicide and depression are no laughing matter.

I'm here for you little bro.
Thank you...

I didn't realize what was happening for awhile but I realized that I have been slowly withdrawing from almost everything. It's one of the major symptoms of depression and a warning sign of eventual suicide. I don't even feel like going out much...

I am depressed and sad. When I actually had hope, it was bright enough to overpower the despair that I always felt. It's gone. I can say that I have been sad my entire life.

I don't see any point to my life anymore. The truths of our world are not everyone gets to be happy, not everything gets a nice life, and not everyone gets to win.

My life is (in) an unwinnable situation and that led me to the answer that in an unwinnable situation, the outcome is fixed and only the events before the outcome can be controlled.

I think I subconsciously knew my life was already over for awhile now and only in the last week consciously accepted that fact.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:
September 29th, 2021, 1:38 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 9:54 am
Tsar wrote:
@MarcosZeitola I appreciate the kind offer from Marcos and I would like to take you up on the offer if I ever have the chance.

gsjackson wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 9:46 am
Re=read the post by Marcos, and take the path of least resistance. You need to calm your mind down. Everybody has problems, and everybody has had his life turned upside down by the scamdemic. You have insight into it, and the world desperately needs people who do. You'll find a niche eventually, and just try to relax until you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV5_LQArLa0
I think Tsar is at a point where he has nothing left to lose and he is close to contemplating suicide. Now I know many here are no big fans of 'the vaccine' and its dreaded potential side effects or the nefarious groups that may be behind pushing our need to take it... but a man who has nothing to lose and can only get out if he took it, I dunno, he might as well get the jab? So far there are no mass deaths from the vaccine, whereas ordering shady foreign suicide pills on the dark web and overdosing on them in a bathtub seems like certain death. A bleak end. Too bleak, for a friend I care about.

@Tsar I have not seen you on Whatsapp in a while. Hit me up if you can. You sound depressed and sad. Perhaps I will call you up some of these days. I'd like to bring back some semblance of hope to your gloomy existence. I don't really wish anyone on this forum to die... hell, not even Shawn Blake. Suicide and depression are no laughing matter.

I'm here for you little bro.
Thank you...

I didn't realize what was happening for awhile but I realized that I have been slowly withdrawing from almost everything. It's one of the major symptoms of depression and a warning sign of eventual suicide. I don't even feel like going out much...

I am depressed and sad. When I actually had hope, it was bright enough to overpower the despair that I always felt. It's gone. I can say that I have been sad my entire life.

I don't see any point to my life anymore. The truths of our world are not everyone gets to be happy, not everything gets a nice life, and not everyone gets to win.

My life is (in) an unwinnable situation and that led me to the answer that in an unwinnable situation, the outcome is fixed and only the events before the outcome can be controlled.

I think I subconsciously knew my life was already over for awhile now and only in the last week consciously accepted that fact.
Knew a guy who had it all. Looks, family, riches... chronic tinnitus ruined it all to the point where he could no longer enjoy it. Blew his brains out all over the attic. You're a young guy, Tsar. You feel like your life is over. Guess what? It isn't.

Don't withdraw from the world. Come to Whatsapp. We'll talk. It ain't over till it's over... you're not "destined to fail", you aren't doomed. You just FEEL that way. Don't be a victim of your own mind, rather than your circumstances... both of which, by the way, can and will change.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:

And Yick, you do realize I wouldn't need welfare in the EU if they gave me a job for 900-1,000 Euros a month. I don't really feel like having a lot of money because of FATCA and reporting requirements. I need welfare to help me get started, not welfare when I don't need it.

I realise you aren't entitled to scav money off the welfare systems of countries you have never lived in. You have a good education from a first world country - you're not a Somalian asylum seeker - get a job, pay into their system and then you can scav a bit of dole.

Welfare is not to get people 'started' especially Americans who get EU passports visa ancestral connections - most people in your shoes would see this as a massive opportunity to change their lives whereas you just want to go over and scav dole. :roll:
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Re: Does Tsar have any hope left?

Post by Guhji »

To: Tsar

If I give you one message to hold in your hearts today, it’s this: Never, ever give up. There will be times in your life you’ll want to quit, you’ll want to go home, you’ll want to go home perhaps to that wonderful mother that’s sitting back there watching you and say, “Mom, I can’t do it. I can’t do it.” Just never quit. Go back home and tell mom, dad, I can do it, I can do it. I will do it.

You’re going to be successful.

I’ve seen so many brilliant people, they gave up in life. They were totally brilliant, they were top of their class, they were the best students, they were the best of everything. They gave up. I’ve seen others who really didn’t have that talent or that ability and they’re among the most successful people today in the world because they never quit and they never gave up. So just remember that, never stop fighting for what you believe in and for the people who care about you.