TELL ME!!! TELL ME!!!

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: TELL ME!!! TELL ME!!!

Post by MrMan »

Huddo wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 5:53 pm
Tsar, you do realise most countries on earth have entire departments dedicated to prevention of sex trafficking and everyday, men who want to buy women are arrested and spend lengthy sentences in jail. They also monitor online sites like this and others, so you could already be flagged as a high risk individual and have your details on a watch list.

Here’s how it usually plays out, you approach someone you think could have contacts in this disgusting industry (for normal people it’s very hard to find a legitimate contact that aren’t undercover law enforcement).
I saw clips of a TV show on YouTube where these police would get onto online sites, pretend to be teenagers and entice men to chat with them. Then they would invite the guy over. Some 25-year-old looking girl (or guy) would meet him at the door. Then, the guy from the show would come out, get on the dude's case for chatting up an underaged kid for sex, and the guys would often plead guilty or plead down their case.

Legally, I had a hard time seeing how this could pass. They were charged with intent to.... whatever the name of the crime against a child was. But there was no child. This was entrapment. And when they got to the location, it was pretty clear the person they were talking to was not a kid just by looking at them.

But as far as @Tsar goes, this should be yet another reason not to pursue his fantasy. And they could be watching this forum.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

MrMan wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 7:39 pm
But as far as @Tsar goes, this should be yet another reason not to pursue his fantasy. And they could be watching this forum.
Oh, they are watching this forum. I think Tsar is on a bit of a wind up and not entirely serious with all of this stuff. Leopards? Child brides? To quote his Fraudulency, "Come on man!" Believe me, they are watching this forum. Especially after incidents like Nathan Larson.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Tsar

The US has its problems, but I think you paint too bleak of a picture of the US. I agree some things are overpriced, like the internet. That's probably because of digital oligopolies-- a few cell phone giants treating gigs like they are gold. Healthcare is way overpriced, but there is quality healthcare if you don't have an obscure disease. At least dental care is better than what I got overseas, but more expensive in the US.

For most people, taxes are the only reason I could think of wanting to renounce US citizenship. If you are wanting to hook up with or even marry an underaged girl and you are over 23 or so, which I understand that you are, then you could end up in trouble going overseas. If your goal is really just to marry a young woman of legal age, that should be no reason to give up US citizenship.

I hope you aren't serious about buying some poor little victim of kidnapping who some evil thugs stole away from her parents so you can be 'good' to her and treat her like a princess until she is old enough (a teen?) for you to deflower her. It's unlikely you'd get one that wasn't deflowered already in that situation, since there are pervs who pay money to victimize little girls, too.
If you can get in a good career track in the US, you can be in the top 10% or so of the world.

Do you have a degree? If you did, you could probably do the English-teacher-overseas thing. Even with some health limitations, it's mainly a matter of talking, and you'd have to write or type some.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Tsar wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 4:37 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 2:13 am
Tsar stop being a loser and stop posting so many stupid threads on a forum populated by losers. You're wasting your time.
There are millions of guys just like me in America. Maybe ten million guys or more, just like me.
God help us all.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar I read your post. You seem to me to be quite a talented guy, especially in the financial sphere. You should be able to take $1000 and turn it into $2000. The $2000 into $10000 and so on till you easily get to $1 million.

For instance, you are able to invest in Bitcoin. I wouldn't know the first thing about it.

If you take all of Warren Buffet's money away or someone like Mark Cuban, they will have it all back within a year or two.

You are in that same league, it's just that you've set up certain roadblocks for yourself and now this medical condition. You've got to get that solved.

Maybe you could find an angel investor for an idea you have. I am sure you are going to succeed at anything you set to do. Be positive.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 15th, 2021, 6:41 am
@Tsar I read your post. You seem to me to be quite a talented guy, especially in the financial sphere. You should be able to take $1000 and turn it into $2000. The $2000 into $10000 and so on till you easily get to $1 million.

For instance, you are able to invest in Bitcoin. I wouldn't know the first thing about it.

If you take all of Warren Buffet's money away or someone like Mark Cuban, they will have it all back within a year or two.

You are in that same league, it's just that you've set up certain roadblocks for yourself and now this medical condition. You've got to get that solved.

Maybe you could find an angel investor for an idea you have. I am sure you are going to succeed at anything you set to do. Be positive.
I am talented in the financial sphere.

From December 2020 - August 2, 2021, I turned $1,000 into $3,000 entirely with Ethereum. I made one Litecoin trade and exited at a small loss not liking the crypto much for trading or for holding. If I hadn't made a few mistakes, had better timing, accepted a little more risk, and made a few trades that I ignored then I would have turned that $1,000 into $5,000-$10,000.

The saying "It takes money to make money" is really true.

If I had money in early and late 2016, I would have millions now.
I wanted to invest in Palladium, Rhodium, Gazprom, and Ripple (cryptocurrency). The only one on that list that is extremely difficult to sell would be Rhodium but Rhodium was $600-$1,000 for an ounce in 2016 and reached $28,000 earlier in 2021. Ripple was $0.02 maximum in 2016 and early of 2017, reached a high above $3.00 in late 2017 or early 2018. Gazprom reached multi-decade low in 2016 and is a too-big-to-fail Russian business that also pays dividends and people were too negative about the Russian economy.

I usually follow the financial markets of the world but I can't actually do much at the moment. Debt collectors hoping I have traceable assets in the US, unable to open financial accounts in the EU (since I am homeless) and I need to be there to sign documents, too poor to actually do a lot that I could do, and being poor means less risk is acceptable.

It's a simple fact that losing half of $10,000 is more significant than losing half of $1,000,000. If I had $1,000,000 and lost $500,000 it would be a loss but my life wouldn't really be impacted much if I had $500,000 compared to $1,000,000.

Being poor isn't easy especially when I know if I had money to do investments then I would be very rich right now and everything I really want in life.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Tsar wrote:
August 13th, 2021, 10:12 pm
Some users say learn a skil? How? I have no money. And where could I learn it?

I have no language abilities beyond very basic. I can learn but better at reading and writing. I need foreign friends and actual lessons for free to learn a language.

I need to be given a house or apartment for awhile for free in the EU so I can try to learn something, learn the language, and get work.

Yet, me as an EU citizen will not receive that...

But the trash flooding into the EU like dirty, diseased rats get all of that...

African men who all look like they could be basketball players and are 18-30 years old are getting money, an apartment or house, healthcare, language lessons, and more and they aren't refugees... they're trash!

And I am just as poor as they are...

I am disgusted about how everywhere, I don't get the things I need.

I am an EU citizen...they should take the stuff away from the trash and give it to people like me who are true refugees escaping a dying, degenerate republic.

If an African looks like a basketball player, he is not a refugee!!!

It is disgraceful!!!

When people give me ideas...like learn a skill, learn something new by getting a new degree, learning a language to a fluent level, finding work...how am I expected to actually do that?

There's nowhere I can with my money and my income...

What do I suppose to do? Rob a bank in an EU country lax on crime? Maybe start mugging people in the EU in nations lax on crime for their wallets to take their cash Euros?

And then people say, maybe Asia I would have better luck with girls...what do you expect me to do? Overstay a tourist visa and then tell their immigration that sadly, I am too broke to pay any fines if once they catch me?

And whores? Sure, I'll use one a few times if I like it but sex isn't just as important to me as a genuine female companion. I would also be paying 15% of my monthly income per hour to actually f**k a whore...is that worth it?

And I am renouncing my US Citizenship because I never want to go back there and can't stand that place.

I will only be an EU citizen after renouncing my US citizenship.

Tell me people?

What am I suppose to do to fix my f*cked up life without doing something criminal or unethical? Tell me? I would love to know.

That's one reason I actually am very open to a sexy slut because I need help escaping my f*cked life!!! She would be my way to escape my situation.
You require a good mental institution because you are clearly mentally ill. People in America who complain about not having enough money are simply stupid and lazy. People in the San Francisco Bay Area are driving Uber and delivering food for 12 hours a day, earning $300 - $400 per day and living in a rent-free RV. A Google software engineer was saving money by living in a truck in the company's parking lot. In just a few months, you can save $10,000. Once you've established good credit, you'll have access to an additional $60,000 to invest.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 15th, 2021, 6:41 am

:lol:

dumb as a rock
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Italianman wrote:
August 15th, 2021, 6:54 pm
You require a good mental institution because you are clearly mentally ill. People in America who complain about not having enough money are simply stupid and lazy. People in the San Francisco Bay Area are driving Uber and delivering food for 12 hours a day, earning $300 - $400 per day and living in a rent-free RV. A Google software engineer was saving money by living in a truck in the company's parking lot. In just a few months, you can save $10,000. Once you've established good credit, you'll have access to an additional $60,000 to invest.
Negroes like you belong on one of the Confederate Plantations you mentioned. I would whip you until your back has deep, bloody wounds and you better keep picking that cotton Boy! I don't care if you're hands are cut and bloody. If you don't keep picking that cotton then I will cut off your hands, barbeque them, and throw them to dogs I didn't feed for two weeks. Then I will tie your handless arms behind your back as you run naked through the Louisiana bayou as vicious dogs are hunting you because you are their meal. I will watch from a drone as they eat the flesh from your bones and then I imagine the wild hogs will devour you're bones. You will be the piece of shit that you are when you become the excrement of dogs and wild hogs.

You are nothing, Boy! You are a ghetto @$$ negro who proves it by his actions.

There are classy Africans and then there are ghetto @$$ negros.

Even if you do have big bank, you can't buy yourself class, you can only buy yourself some slut @$$.

You will never be like Obama because he actually has class. You, Boy, are a ghetto loser! And you hate yourself because you are trying to pretend to be a European guy with your username.

No one likes you at all.

The American Gig Economy is part of a race to the bottom and so is living in an RV in a parking lot or a trailer park. That would never be allowed in all other first world economies.

So before you shout your American crony-capitalist garbage remember you are just a Boy on a Plantation. Rat race to the bottom you loser boy monkey!
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

You have insulted my Noble Italian bloodline for the last time, sir! I have nothing to do with what you speak. My skin is of fair olive complexion, like the majority of Italians. People compare my looks and physique to Marcus Aurelius, the Roman Emperor who presided over the most glorious days of the Roman Empire. As a result of your outrageous lies, I must challenge you to a duel. If you refuse, you lack honor and are a coward. As a result, I will remove my account from any location that allows such a person. You have 24 hours to select your weapon.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Italianman wrote:
August 15th, 2021, 9:17 pm
You have insulted my Noble Italian bloodline for the last time, sir! I have nothing to do with what you speak. My skin is of fair olive complexion, like the majority of Italians. People compare my looks and physique to Marcus Aurelius, the Roman Emperor who presided over the most glorious days of the Roman Empire. As a result of your outrageous lies, I must challenge you to a duel. If you refuse, you lack honor and are a coward. As a result, I will remove my account from any location that allows such a person. You have 24 hours to select your weapon.
I would agree to duel you in real life if we use swords of equal size and we will fight to the death like in Ancient Rome! We will also need to put up $10,000 in liquid assets so the winner, survivor, leaves with a prize.

We would fight in a desert on sand. A makeshift colosseum. Anyone that tries to run would be killed by people enforcing our duel to the death!

You posted pictures of your black skin and everyone knows you're African American and PAG, but I will ignore the facts and accept your duel, because I would show you the battle skills of a true Italian as noble as a Roman Emperor...and I am the one most like Marcus Aurelius! I am a philosopher king.

People will call me the new Caligula..

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Look at spaggetti dude's avatar. That's like the pot calling the kettle black!
Last edited by Voyager1 on August 17th, 2021, 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 16th, 2021, 12:26 am
Italianman wrote:
dumb as a rock
I feel very bad agreeing with PAG but I have no choice in this case. It's an avatar of a sock puppet troll account, you dumb rock.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Shemp wrote:
August 16th, 2021, 4:54 am
Voyager1 wrote:
August 16th, 2021, 12:26 am
Italianman wrote:
dumb as a rock
I feel very bad agreeing with PAG but I have no choice in this case. It's an avatar of a sock puppet troll account, you dumb rock.
You agree with Phag?
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Tsar wrote:
August 15th, 2021, 9:33 pm
Italianman wrote:
August 15th, 2021, 9:17 pm
I would agree to duel you in real life if we use swords of equal size and we will fight to the death like in Ancient Rome! We will also need to put up $10,000 in liquid assets so the winner, survivor, leaves with a prize.

We would fight in a desert on sand. A makeshift colosseum. Anyone that tries to run would be killed by people enforcing our duel to the death!

You posted pictures of your black skin and everyone knows you're African American and PAG, but I will ignore the facts and accept your duel, because I would show you the battle skills of a true Italian as noble as a Roman Emperor...and I am the one most like Marcus Aurelius! I am a philosopher king.

People will call me the new Caligula..

This is a photo of Peter Freuchen and his third wife, Dagmar Cohn. Freuchen traveled to Greenland and rode a dogsled 600 miles to hunt and trade with the Inuits. He is wearing a coat made from a polar bear that he killed himself.

In 1911, Freuchen was stuck in a blizzard and buried in the snow. He dug himself out of the ice by making a knife from his own frozen feces. Given this "will to power" and his 120th anniversary, a frozen fece weapon should be used to determine who the greatest and most honorable hero here. if you refuse, I take it that you are incapable of producing such a weapon, thus not a real man and lose by default. We can fight in a desert on sand. But this will give you less time to strike before your weapon becomes as soft and useless as your mind. A makeshift colosseum would also be advantageous for me, since the audience would naturally gravitate toward my gorgeous symmetrical features, and you would lose psychological ground. As in most scenarios involving monsters versus humans, they would want to see you dead. Like when Aragorn kills lurtz in Lord of the Rings

When my makeshift fecal knife pierces your heart, everyone will cheer and celebrate. Virgin women will come from miles away to have babies with me and men will bow and kiss my feet. I will have statues and monuments created in my honor like the ancient Egyptians :twisted:

When they are done parading your rotting body through the streets, They will feed your REMAINS to foraging wild pigs.

:lol:

Return to “Questions and Advice”