Where can I buy a Vax Certificate?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where can I buy a Vax Certificate?

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 10:00 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2021, 1:15 pm
gsjackson wrote:
July 14th, 2021, 10:36 am
Or you can just believe everything the government and corporate media tell you.
I know it is a habit, but there is really no need any more to try to convince people who are now the walking dead in more ways than one.
Whatever, no vaccination means no international travel to most parts in Asia.
I will travel again and you will stay where you are. Up to you... if you feel comfortable where you are now and have no intention to travel to abroad you don't need any vaccination.
You are not going to be allowed to travel anyway and in any case it is a moot point because you'll be dead.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 7:20 pm
Yohan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
I know it is a habit, but there is really no need any more to try to convince people who are now the walking dead in more ways than one.
I will travel again and you will stay where you are. Up to you... if you feel comfortable where you are now and have no intention to travel to abroad you don't need any vaccination.
You are not going to be allowed to travel anyway and in any case it is a moot point because you'll be dead.
It's such an uplifting tale of successful government extortion. There are those hesitators who may need to have, say, food removed before they will get the jab rather than merely travel, but all will be made to comply, and isn't that wonderful?

Seriously, do most people have no historical perspective at all? This has not happened before in our lifetimes or for hundreds of years in the West. This is all new. What were once considered fundamental human rights are now widely understood to be privileges granted temporarily and provisionally by "experts" waving a banner of "science" without providing any details, who are controlled by large financial interests. This is the Big Enchilada. The bad guys are actually trying to turn the whole world into a prison.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
July 19th, 2021, 5:33 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 7:20 pm
Yohan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
It's such an uplifting tale of successful government extortion. There are those hesitators who may need to have, say, food removed before they will get the jab rather than merely travel, but all will be made to comply, and isn't that wonderful?

Seriously, do most people have no historical perspective at all? This has not happened before in our lifetimes or for hundreds of years in the West. This is all new. What were once considered fundamental human rights are now widely understood to be privileges granted temporarily and provisionally by "experts" waving a banner of "science" without providing any details, who are controlled by large financial interests. This is the Big Enchilada. The bad guys are actually trying to turn the whole world into a prison.
Yeah I'm hoping to escape but it seems that I may not be able to. It is a good thing to know that I tried though.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Here’s the thing about life, you can waste it worrying about things that may or may not happen and never actually live or embrace it and live every day like it’s your last.

I’m certainly not going to die from a vaccine or spend a minute worrying if I might. If I’m going to be signing out soon, I’ll probably be eaten by a great white while surfing, or hit the ground at terminal velocity, maybe being trampled by a horse, or see my end at 320 mph on a salt lake.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Huddo wrote:
July 19th, 2021, 12:10 pm
Here’s the thing about life, you can waste it worrying about things that may or may not happen and never actually live or embrace it and live every day like it’s your last.

I’m certainly not going to die from a vaccine or spend a minute worrying if I might. If I’m going to be signing out soon, I’ll probably be eaten by a great white while surfing, or hit the ground at terminal velocity, maybe being trampled by a horse, or see my end at 320 mph on a salt lake.
Right, and it's even more absurd to worry about some invisible microbe jumping you and taking you down, just because a society turned into a full-blown idiocracy says you should. This was once widely understood, the derangement being known as germaphobia until 16 months ago
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

gsjackson wrote:
July 19th, 2021, 12:38 pm
Huddo wrote:
July 19th, 2021, 12:10 pm

Right, and it's even more absurd to worry about some invisible microbe jumping you and taking you down, just because a society turned into a full-blown idiocracy says you should. This was once widely understood, the derangement being known as germaphobia until 16 months ago
Unfortunately there is no choice but get vaccinated, if I want to interact with my fellow countrymen in a social setting once we get to stage 4 next year. Agree or disagree, that’s going to be life in many countries in the near future. I have friends in France, Germany and Russia who are already potentially face exclusion from public events and regions, until they become vaccinated.

On a personal standpoint, I have a wonderful woman waiting patiently for me and for this to happen, first my fellow countrymen have to take the vaccine so our international border can open. Russia will have to have high vaccination rates to be included in the first round of travel bubbles. I’ll have to provide my vaccine passport (VP) to Qatar airlines (or any other) to be able to purchase an international airfare. The Russian consulate in Canberra will ask for my VP before I’m issued with a visa. When I land in Moscow I’ll need to provide my VP in customs and then again in my GF’s regional capital as her’s requires all tourists to be vaccinated on of shortly after arrival.

Covid certainly scares me more than the vaccine. Sure there is a small risk with both, but I’ve yet to see anyone in good health I know suffer any side effects from the vaccine. I can’t say say that with covid. I’ve attended one funeral and my GF’s friend can’t even walk up the stairs to her apartment without being short of breath. In fact she can’t even stand for more than 40 minutes without chronic fatigue. Last year she would run and cycle 50km a day and swim 2!!!. She will never recover according to her doctor, her lungs are permanently damaged.
Last edited by Huddo on July 26th, 2021, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Huddo wrote:
July 26th, 2021, 9:23 pm
Unfortunately there is no choice but get vaccinated
I'm attempting to make the choice of getting the hell out of this asylum. If it doesn't work, at least I'll know it wasn't for lack of me trying.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Tsar wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 7:19 pm
Huddo wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 5:52 pm
I had the Pfizer vacation last week with no side effects. Most of my family and colleagues have had it too. Come next year in my country it’s likely you won’t beable to attend any social events if you haven’t been vaccinated and definitely won’t be able to leave the country.

To enter Russia, I’ll need a covid passport. They have started getting strict on getting vaccinated with their citizens. Any Russian tourist who wants to holiday on the Black Sea Coast in the Krasnodar region most be vaccinated or have if on arrival. It’s a good thing too, last summer 6 of my GF’s friends caught covid brought in by tourists. 2 still have complications and one who’s a triathlete now has permanent lung damage. If she’s suffered life long complications, then anyone who’s physically fit could also end up in the same boat.

One of my FSU dating mentors in his early 50’s, who was healthy died last year too from covid. He went from having minor flu symptoms to passing away in 4 days!!
Do you really think Covid-19 is that serious it needs a vaccine? Have you met with her or spoke with her to see for yourself how Covid-19 hurt her physically?

You really know it was Covid-19 that killed him in 4 days? I heard it can kill in 2 or 3 days too.

I was thinking it was serious but I really don't know anymore. Many people have recovered and return to normal.

Did they have any underlying health conditions? We're they smokers? Heavy drinkers? Cancer survivors?

My mate from Queensland was very fit. He was a semi professional motorsportsman and exercised every day like my GF’s friend. She also competed in triathlons at a semi professional level. No I haven’t talked to her (she speaks no English), but I’ll take my GF’s word on it, as previously she was against the Sputnik vaccine, but since her friends issues with covid, that’s all changed. When it touches you personally, then reality sets in and listing to BS stops!!

It is serious for some people and it does require the vaccine to minimise the symptoms and that’s been proven. Because there are cases where perfectly healthy people are having severe reactions to it and dying, you could be one the very small percentage who have such a reaction too. Is it worth taking the risk when the vast majority of people taking the Pfizer vaccine have no side effects?

As I said above, like it or not we have to suck it up and accept if you want to enjoy life and travel, then you will need a vaccine passport. If you provide a fake passport, then you’ll probably be hit with a fine like they do in Ireland atm, which is $2000 Euro.
Last edited by Huddo on July 26th, 2021, 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Cornfed wrote:
July 26th, 2021, 9:48 pm
Huddo wrote:
I'm attempting to make the choice of getting the hell out of this asylum. If it doesn't work, at least I'll know it wasn't for lack of me trying.

If you’re still in NZ, then Australia isn’t an option anymore. Your government closed the border a few days ago due to half our country being in lock down. I can’t see it changing atm with NSW struggling to get on top of the Delta variant. One good thing is vaccination rates are up because of the recent outbreak, so maybe I’ll be sitting on a Black Sea beach this time next year enjoying the sunshine and good company.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Huddo wrote:
July 26th, 2021, 11:05 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 26th, 2021, 9:48 pm
Huddo wrote:

If you’re still in NZ, then Australia isn’t an option anymore. Your government closed the border a few days ago due to half our country being in lock down. I can’t see it changing atm with NSW struggling to get on top of the Delta variant. One good thing is vaccination rates are up because of the recent outbreak, so maybe I’ll be sitting on a Black Sea beach this time next year enjoying the sunshine and good company.
Huddo, are you Australian, New Zealander, or Irish? Was it Australia or New Zealand that closed their borders and is that only for foreigners entering or does it also include citizens leaving?

Maybe Cornfed can answer if New Zealanders can still leave New Zealand?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Huddo wrote:
July 26th, 2021, 10:59 pm
My mate from Queensland was very fit. He was a semi professional motorsportsman and exercised every day like my GF’s friend. She also competed in triathlons at a semi professional level. No I haven’t talked to her (she speaks no English), but I’ll take my GF’s word on it, as previously she was against the Sputnik vaccine, but since her friends issues with covid, that’s all changed. When it touches you personally, then reality sets in and listing to BS stops!!

It is serious for some people and it does require the vaccine to minimise the symptoms and that’s been proven. Because there are cases where perfectly healthy people are having severe reactions to it and dying, you could be one the very small percentage who have such a reaction too. Is it worth taking the risk when the vast majority of people taking the Pfizer vaccine have no side effects?

As I said above, like it or not we have to suck it up and accept if you want to enjoy life and travel, then you will need a vaccine passport. If you provide a fake passport, then you’ll probably be hit with a fine like they do in Ireland atm, which is $2000 Euro.
The only vaccines I think might be trustworthy are China's, Russia's, and India's...but India's vaccine is one-dose and has a deactivated virus. No mRNA and no partial proteins or partial virus in it.

There's absolutely no way I would trust any American or British vaccine. I don't trust vaccines from the corporations that are owned by the Elites.

The EU Vaccine Passports can only be verified if a vaccine is gotten inside the EU or the EEA. I don't think it can verify vaccine passports from outside of the EU and EEA.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 10:34 pm
Yohan wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 10:16 pm
Why not to accept 2 x vaccination and get a legal vaccination certificate?
Fear and common sense.
I would add dignity to that list as well.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I am not sure where she saw it, but my wife showed me an online ad for a card signed by a doctor to exempt one from getting the vaccine. The site did letters also.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
October 30th, 2021, 7:01 am
I am not sure where she saw it, but my wife showed me an online ad for a card signed by a doctor to exempt one from getting the vaccine. The site did letters also.
The question is however if these fake certificates will be accepted - especially for international travel.
To buy und use such a fake certificate might asking for legal trouble. It's not worth the risk. Think about it.

I don't care anyway, I have my legal vaccination certificate for overseas travel, in Japanese and English, confirmed by a real medical doctor and certified by the ward office. Of course free of charge, no need to buy a fake document.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
November 9th, 2021, 8:09 am
It's not worth the risk.
Much like taking experimental gene therapy from psychos constantly going on about population reduction, at least for those of us who look on life with more hope than regret.