Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Last edited by boixos24 on September 16th, 2021, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Are there any white women who are wife material?

Post by Spencer »

Go poverty province iprovisment townershipments campins for whity not ritey in the south afriq forsee meanmans majorly zula xiosha turnined on whity trashes so even desprado horndogystyle virginity incel egypman get chancing be capen savedaho on basic forner passport + fat forner walet jus pushup or shushup bymake cortings give $$$ giftin all days airday make engage mary visa buy tiquets for flyoff in hapyness air after blisful harmonous so good lucky arabiaman but encaso ghetowhtey shun crazd mosleman jus go sweto get the dark blaky ho for lastchancing losting virginstat before youcomep tobe 30 yearsold virgnman hoy hoy hoy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Spencer wrote:
July 9th, 2021, 12:36 pm
Go poverty province iprovisment townershipments campins for whity not ritey in the south afriq forsee meanmans majorly zula xiosha turnined on whity trashes so even desprado horndogystyle virginity incel egypman get chancing be capen savedaho on basic forner passport + fat forner walet jus pushup or shushup bymake cortings give $$$ giftin all days airday make engage mary visa buy tiquets for flyoff in hapyness air after blisful harmonous so good lucky arabiaman but encaso ghetowhtey shun crazd mosleman jus go sweto get the dark blaky ho for lastchancing losting virginstat before youcomep tobe 30 yearsold virgnman hoy hoy hoy
:lol:
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Last edited by boixos24 on September 16th, 2021, 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

No /thread
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Not really anymore. Most White girls are the most influenced by promiscuity, globalization, consumerism, materialism, feminism, and slut culture.

Maybe the best odds for a White girl is getting a White girl from Siberia but aside from that, almost all White girls anywhere will be sluts starting at age 16.

Maybe an inexperienced slut could be mostly okay for most guys, but if she needs to be a virgin, odds are slim. 50% might be a virgin at age 16 but only because they didn't have the opportunity to lose it.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

boixos24 wrote:
July 9th, 2021, 11:47 am
This forum has bashed nearly every kind of white women I can think of (mainly Anglophones and FSU). Usually it's because the woman is demanding, promiscuous, or feminist.
As someone who has a preference for white/white-passing girls, there's surely got to be respectable white women out there somewhere in the world...right?
I do not bash ALL white woman, but I think the proportion between bad white women vs. good white women is maybe 80:20 or even 85:15.
The problem is not only that good white women are rare, but the legal situation in such countries is a major concern as men are considered as second class citizens and walking ATMs, basically male human items - if damaged, away into the trash.

The moral value of Western white women is remarkable low - many girls young as 13 go to the school nurse for contraceptive and start a sexual relationship with multiple boyfriends and therefore a woman around 25 to 30 years old might have already sex with 60 to 100 boys...

From all what I have seen, women of any race in USA are the worst you can imagine, and not so much difference between them and women in UK or Australia. Women in Continental Central Europe are somewhat better, they do not consider English as their main language, they usually have a job, take better care of their bodies and are not openly into this men-hating US-feminist rhetoric. - But only a little bit better, suitable only for a short time relationship...

Where to find white nice women? I am from Europe and I can only tell you, I don't know. I never made it up for a white girlfriend even for 30 minutes.

Main issue is maybe that due to wrong education white women choose the wrong men, they check men only on their surface and choose undesirable men - the winner are braggarts, jail-brothers... - they also run after every guy they presume who is rich - a prince or a celebrity from somewhere and dream he will 'love' only them.

White women in general overrate their own value, which is often pretty low.

Available white women? Yes, you find them, 35+ y/o, dateless and worn out because of extensive disco-party life in alcohol and drugs, some already rather poor with several children from several fathers - you hear them asking 'where are all the good men'?

I gave up, I moved to Asia, zero problem with my family. However of course I am not in my native country, I do not use my native language anymore, international/interracial marriage - not every man will like to do that, but for me I think still it was the best decision I made in my life.
I'm a secular white Arab guy but I really don't want to settle for an Arab girl who is high-maintenance, materialistic, and has the mental capacity of a 12 year old.
Do not expect many Western women to be so much different...
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Last edited by boixos24 on September 16th, 2021, 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

While the overall culture of western nations, IMO works against a woman being good wife material (and husbands being good husband material), women are individuals. A woman in a culture that is not marriage friendly could make a suitable wife.

In the US, most virgins would be serious about their faith. They would likely be serious about church activities. One might also try a girl from those families that home schooled their children who grew up in a bubble of familial wholesomeness. I saw a bit of a reality show about Amish youths who went on a trip-- that had a name in Pennsylvannia Dutch, where they were allowed to travel around before decided to get baptized Amish. One girl was from a family that used to be Amish but started going to an evangelical church. I was really impressed with her. It showed her talking to a wealthy British girl, talking her into wanting to be submissive to her man later in life. The girl uncovered her hair to go to a party and felt guilty about it. She seemed sweet and hard-working, and maybe a 6 or 7 for looks, but I thought she'd probably make some young man a good wife someday.

The custom of keeping virginity still holds sway in Georgia, the nation, from what I have read. For example <https://eurasianet.org/the-virginity-in ... gian-woman>. The man who came up with the word 'Caucasian' chose this region because he thought the people there were the best representation of archetypical white looks. The majority religion is Eastern Orthodox.

If I were single or a widower and looking for a wife in the US, I might be looking at something like an intercessory prayer group at church (or some other activity for people who are serious about their faith), or something like that, not picking up girls in bars or nightclubs or trying to pick up random girls on the street.
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Return to “Questions and Advice”