What would you do in these four health situations that are very bad for men?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

What would you do in these four health situations that are very bad for men?

Post by Tsar »

1. Testicular cancer. Lose your testicles or die. Unable to afford a sperm bank, assuming you're fertile.
2. Medical problem that either makes you have an operation on testicles and/or lose fertility (likely happened before operation).
3. Became infertile so no biological offspring (assume you want biological offspring).
4. Lose your ability to have sex...(with a female)... essentially a eunuch or somehow biology castrated...

Are any of those four death for you or do you keep living?

Is it absolutely necessary to have a genetic heir? Roman Emperors many times adopted an heir or selected one, sometimes from their wife's family if they had none.

Is life and relationships mostly about sex?

As a bonus...

5. Imagine you had cancer that spread to your lymphatic system and that was weakening your immune system, resulting in many other issues...it is a terminal diagnosis. You have very low odds to get a girl in time... and have an heir with her... Is your life worth continuing until you die a painful death from lymphatic cancer?
Last edited by Tsar on June 20th, 2021, 4:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: What would you like in these four health situations that are very bad for men?

Post by Shemp »

Tsar wrote:
June 19th, 2021, 9:03 pm
No. Physical part of sex is like an itch, or full bladder or bowels, or bugger caught in your nose. Pressure builds until it becomes painful, then finally you relief the pressure, which gives relief and momentary pleasure. From age 16 on, pressure buildup becomes less of an issue each year. By age 30, it is a minor factor. By age 50, it is no issue at all. Physical need for pressure relief is stronger in men. Pressure relief can be accomplished through masturbation or sex with animals or other men, as well or better than through sex with women.

Psychological need is more important. Most men and women alike are conditioned to feel like failures if they are not having sex with a "desirable" member of the opposite sex. What is considered "desirable" varies by culture. Some people are programmed wrong, so that they want same sex partners, or partners who everyone else considers undesirable, or they don't feel like failures without a partner and simply masturbate. Psychological need for validation through partner sex sometimes diminish with age, though not necessarily. Similarly, some people lose career ambition with age, while in others ambition grows stronger with age.

Seems like an absurd question from someone who has managed to live through the time of life when physical need is most demanding (teens and twenties) without any partner sex.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What would you like in these four health situations that are very bad for men?

Post by Tsar »

Shemp wrote:
June 19th, 2021, 11:52 pm
Tsar wrote:
Similarly, some people lose career ambition with age, while in others ambition grows stronger with age.

Seems like an absurd question from someone who has managed to live through the time of life when physical need is most demanding (teens and twenties) without any partner sex.
Not really. Some people want to experience it if they never did and my sex drive hasn't lowered until my issue started which is messing with everything I do... sleep, coordination, concentration, walking, can't use my left hand or my left arm, headaches, pain, nightmares, what I can eat and drink has really been effected...I never have been as bad as I am and honestly don't know if I will survive what I have. Infections can potentially cause all the above in a person. I can't really type on a keyboard and holding a phone isn't easy anymore.

And I actually asked more questions. I really don't know what I would do in those terrible situations
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
Tsar wrote:
No. Physical part of sex is like an itch, or full bladder or bowels, or bugger caught in your nose. Pressure builds until it becomes painful, then finally you relief the pressure, which gives relief and momentary pleasure. From age 16 on, pressure buildup becomes less of an issue each year. By age 30, it is a minor factor. By age 50, it is no issue at all. Physical need for pressure relief is stronger in men. Pressure relief can be accomplished through masturbation or sex with animals or other men, as well or better than through sex with women.
Gross paragraph. I wonder how many posters thought they would lock up the dog if you came to visit after reading that. :)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What would you do in these four health situations that are very bad for men?

Post by MrMan »

Tsar

Not everyone is as motivated to produce offspring as you are. I think about characters in the Bible. Having children was very important in the Bible. Abram, later known as Abraham, badly wanted a child, and later it needed to happen to fulfill God's promises. But Paul also wrote about the benefits of celibacy, a situation in which one can be fully devoted to the Lord without seeking to please a husband or wife. Paul had many spiritual children through sharing his faith with others.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MrMan wrote:
June 20th, 2021, 6:57 pm
Shemp wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Gross paragraph. I wonder how many posters thought they would lock up the dog if you came to visit after reading that. :)
You're the one who boasted about sex 10000 with your wife, which is like boasting about 10000 big shits or 10000 big boogers out your nose since marriage. Bodily function in all cases. Why does the forum have to know about your bodily functions?
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Shemp wrote:
Tsar wrote:

Psychological need is more important. Most men and women alike are conditioned to feel like failures if they are not having sex with a "desirable" member of the opposite sex. What is considered "desirable" varies by culture. Some people are programmed wrong, so that they want same sex partners, or partners who everyone else considers undesirable, or they don't feel like failures without a partner and simply masturbate. Psychological need for validation through partner sex sometimes diminish with age, though not necessarily. Similarly, some people lose career ambition with age, while in others ambition grows stronger with age.

I don't understand why so many people think that the primary reason people want sex is for validation or because "they'll feel like a failure if they don't."

There is a strong physical and psychological need for intimate touch from the opposite sex. It doesn't have anything to do with social factors. Somebody who has not touched a woman in 10 years is going to be much more psychologically unhealthy then a married man who sleeps beside his wife every night.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
June 20th, 2021, 10:20 pm
MrMan wrote:
June 20th, 2021, 6:57 pm
Shemp wrote:
Tsar wrote:
You're the one who boasted about sex 10000 with your wife, which is like boasting about 10000 big shits or 10000 big boogers out your nose since marriage. Bodily function in all cases. Why does the forum have to know about your bodily functions?
Maybe 1000 or 2000...with a human female.