Would girls be offended if I asked them to do a STD Test?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would girls be offended if I asked them to do a STD Test?

Post by MrMan »

I saw the clips of that guy someone posted about, the guy who had a condition where he had almost no neck. He was short and endormorphic and trying to marry a young decent-looking Filippina who was willing to marry him and put up with his looks. He wanted her to take an STD test, but did not want a test himself because he was scared of Philippines medicine and thought everything was dirty over there. I thought his approach was stupid. They were talking about going from online dating to marriage. If he'd suggested a test for both of them and he paid for it, then she might have gone for that. She'd had a boyfriend cheat on her, apparently.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Shemp wrote:
May 31st, 2021, 4:38 am
Thank God I'm in Ukraine, where people have been whooping it up at speakeasy nightclubs since the scamdemic began last year.
Over 50k dead and 200 dying per day in Ukraine. Nero played on his fiddle while Rome burned.

Enjoy your fun.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Voyager1 wrote:
June 1st, 2021, 7:15 am
Over 50k dead and 200 dying per day in Ukraine. Nero played on his fiddle while Rome burned.
Looks like a faggot got triggered because reality doesn't match his beliefs.

Chart for Ukraine here (note how covid has mostly disappeared again, same as it disappeared previously):
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... y/ukraine/

Table of all countries here (sort by deaths/million as note Ukraine is at position 43, behind all the countries that went hysterical):
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp wrote:
June 1st, 2021, 9:49 am
Voyager1 wrote:
June 1st, 2021, 7:15 am

Chart for Ukraine here (note how covid has mostly disappeared again, same as it disappeared previously):
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... y/ukraine/

Table of all countries here (sort by deaths/million as note Ukraine is at position 43, behind all the countries that went hysterical):
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Please Shemp. No name calling. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Shemp wrote:
Covid is not a hoax. It's very real.
Last edited by Voyager1 on August 29th, 2021, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 8th, 2021, 10:03 am
Shemp wrote:
What a sad little man. Covid is not a hoax. It's very real.
Covid might be real but what is a hoax is claiming a virus with a 99.9% survival rate is a serious virus.

The EU, the US, Canada, East Asia, India, Southeast Asia, and Russia...and almost the rest of the planet is taking the hoax to an extreme in different ways with the most common being travel restrictions or suspending foreign travelers. It is ridiculous how a virus not anymore harmful than a seasonal flu is treated more serious than Ebola. No common sense...or a hoax to force the Vax.

Colloidal silver, raw garlic, invermectin, vitamin c, vitamin d reserves, and sufficient zinc = easy to beat Covid-19.

Best solution for Covid-19 is herd immunity. No masks. No travel restrictions. Let it spread. It would be over by now if that was what happened.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑