Countries Open to US Citizens during the Covid Pandemic?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Countries Open to USA Citizens in September

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MrPeabody wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 4:02 pm
Brazil looks like the easiest place to enter. You just need health insurance.
Agreed. Ironic thing is that I just came from Nicaragua in March, and my friends tell me all the time they don't wear face diapers, but their airports are closed. They are on some "free within the borders" quarantine without curfew kind of thing going on, which I understand that more than what's going on in El Colombia nowadays. I have an expat male friend stuck there, and he's trying to get on "humanitarian escapade" monthly flight spearheaded by the Chuck E. Cheesy airlines of all airlines Spirit Airlines. Say the latter part of the last sentence quickly. ;-) They said in Colombia that only children and people 70 and above can go out and get exercise only. Really regimely-ran over there. I'm glad (like that J. Lo song of the same title) that I'm not in Colombia now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You can go to Brazil and Egypt too. Rock is in Egypt now. Brazil is totally open without restriction.

Thailand and Cambodia are open too. But Cambodia requires a $2,000 deposit i hear and Thailand only has chartered flights, not commercial flights i hear.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 10:36 pm
You can go to Brazil and Egypt too. Rock is in Egypt now. Brazil is totally open without restriction.

Thailand and Cambodia are open too. But Cambodia requires a $2,000 deposit i hear and Thailand only has chartered flights, not commercial flights i hear.
Winston Brazil sounds great to me compared to the other three options!!! After all Brazil has warm year-round weather, beautiful beaches, and lots of nice looking women. But however, like the U.S. Brazil is dealing with a high number of COVID-19 cases.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New global map of which countries are closed, open or partially open right now. This one is better than the one above.

https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions

Click on each country on the map for more detailed info about restrictions and who may or may not enter.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 10:36 pm

Who tells you that Thailand is 'open'?

Thailand has severe restrictions and is not open at all for foreign tourists - except if you have a lot of time and money to arrange all formalities for your visa, airplane, quarantine, medical certificates, health insurance, and so on and so on...

viewtopic.php?style=1&f=5&t=42984
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Countries Open to US Citizens during the Covid Pandemic?

Post by Winston »

My dad told me because of some video he saw on YouTube. Must have been a misunderstanding.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 5:30 am
My dad told me because of some video he saw on YouTube. Must have been a misunderstanding.
Unfortunately almost all Asian countries are reacting reclusive to this nasty corona-virus infection and closed down their borders to international tourists. Of course this cannot go on forever like that.

Many Thai people lost their simple jobs in small shops, hotels, restaurants, tourist transportation, airlines/ferries related work, laundry, food production etc. etc. Some are jobless, others are homeless... totally out of money.

A vaccine would be the best to erase widely the corona infection, but I doubt if it will be available soon.
In general it takes years to develop an effective vaccine, which has to be tested to more than 60000 people (after animal testing etc.) to be considered by the WHO for worldwide use.

At this moment, just to enter Thailand with any other visa like pensioner in my case - as there is no tourist visa available - will cost me a lot of money and time to prepare that trip including quarantine. - It's not worth it, I stay in Japan, despite I have a nice second home in Thailand too. I can wait....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

15 countries now open to US citizens.

A comment i left in the comment section:

"America does not have everything. It doesnt have human connection or friendly women who are open to men or cheap sex oe low cost of living or unspoiled girls or national healthcare, etc. It also doesnt have authentic people who are down to earth and paranoid-free and open to talking to strangers. As a Lithuanian lady said "America lacks warmth, closeness, sincerity". Very true and spot on. America is built for business only, not social well being. Whoever thinks America has everything is very low IQ. See my site for more info www.happierabroad.com "

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you noticed something? People like the blonde lady above who can talk well on camera as if they are acting in a commercial video, arent that comfortable or articulate when they talk to you one on one? Its like they cant tune into the flow of a deep one to one conversation. Its as if something is off key or off rhythm. But on camera they can act fake and talk in a commercialized voice pretty well.

I noticed that when i spoke to richard gage of AE911Truth.com on the phone before his debate on coast to coast am. He speaks well on camera but on the phone its like the flow is off and does not feel smooth. Maybe its because i have Asperger's or something so i cant adjust to the normal flow of the fake american talking style or something that is good for soundbytes and commercials but is not good for deep serious conversation. Its hard to explain what i mean. Do u know what i mean?

I would imagine that aspies can't talk in a fake commercialized voice like that. Right @HouseMD? Is it because they are too authentic?

Btw HouseMD you do realize that if someone is different from the norm that it doesnt mean theres something wrong with them right? Like teachers always say "just because everyone jumps off a bridge doesn't mean you should too". Right? You agree?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
November 1st, 2020, 9:45 am
15 countries now open to US citizens.

A comment i left in the comment section:

"America does not have everything. It doesnt have human connection or friendly women who are open to men or cheap sex oe low cost of living or unspoiled girls or national healthcare, etc. It also doesnt have authentic people who are down to earth and paranoid-free and open to talking to strangers. As a Lithuanian lady said "America lacks warmth, closeness, sincerity". Very true and spot on. America is built for business only, not social well being. Whoever thinks America has everything is very low IQ. See my site for more info www.happierabroad.com "
This video is two and a half months old. She doesn't have Serbia, North Macedonia, which have no requirements, and the UK.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I'm glad the UK has reopened. Give or take another 3-6 months before people stop wearing face diapers over there so I can perform on stage there. Woot woot.
Guerin16
Freshman Poster

Post by Guerin16 »

Winston wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 9:39 pm
New global map of which countries are closed, open or partially open right now. This one is better than the one above.

Click on each country on the map for more detailed info about restrictions and who may or may not enter.

Hello, I wonder until when would we have this virus in our paws
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In case anyone is wondering where they can travel to now and what the restrictions are, here is the updated map. Click on each country for more info and requirements. Make sure to select your country of origin too.

https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions

It looks like only Mexico and Colombia are totally open without restrictions.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Countries that are now open to unvaccinated travelers.

https://blog.wego.com/travel-without-vaccine/

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tra ... 244298.cms

https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/t ... land-bali/

Thailand allows unvaccinated travelers now too, however you have to get quarantined and apply for a Thailand pass and buy medical insurance too, which is a pain in the ass. See below.

https://tp.consular.go.th/

https://tqm-app.com/static/thailandpass/index.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cambodia is open now. If you are unvaccinated, there is a 14 day hotel quarantine though, which sucks and takes up half the visa.

https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions/cambodia

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50971320/c ... ite-fears/

https://www.mfaic.gov.kh/covid-19

Thailand allows unvaccinated travelers now, however you have to get quarantined and apply for a Thailand pass and buy medical insurance too, which is a pain in the ass. See below.

https://tp.consular.go.th/

https://tqm-app.com/static/thailandpass/index.html

3 Options for getting into Thailand now. The third option does not require vaccination but requires quarantine and travel insurance. See below.

https://tp.consular.go.th/en/plan