My reply to "What can I do if I wanna go abroad now?"

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

My reply to "What can I do if I wanna go abroad now?"

Post by Winston »

Someone asked me this:

"What should I do? I really want to just get out of here."

Heres my reply for anyone with the same question.

[4/22, 7:39 PM] Winston Wu: I dont know hon. How much savings do u have? It takes some money to live abroad even if u move to a third world country.

Otherwise u find a friend or sponsor or boyfriend abroad who will help u and support u.

Or u find an employer abroad who will hire u even if under the table.

Or u just wing it and go abroad and see if the universe helps u out and finds a way to support u while ur abroad. That works for some people but not everyone.

Remember the founder of theosophy, helena blavatsky? She left Russia at 18 to travel the world in search of spiritual truth with no money. Yet the universe helped her and kept her alive while she traveled the world because she was fulfilling some higher destiny. So it works for some to take the plunge like that without money. But others end up starving to death with no help from the universe. So they live on the street or suicide.

I cant see what your destiny is or if higher forces will help u or not. But those are the options.

You can also just go abroad and find work too. But thats a risk. Sometimes faith does pay off though but thats if u have a relationship with God, as Christians and Catholics say.

U can start by going south to Mexico. That's the closest foreign country thats easy to get to. Even hitchhikers can get there. But u gotta be brave and adventurous.

Btw my friend alex lives in Philippines on very little money but he manages somehow. I think God helps him. He loves jesus too.

What do u think? Which option is best for you?

[4/22, 7:43 PM] Winston Wu: This girl traveled the world on very little money. But she was very brave and received a lot of help from nice people. I knew her before she died.

www.hitchhiketheworld.com

Btw she died of malaria in africa. Not because of poverty or crime.

[4/22, 7:44 PM] Winston Wu: Didnt your boyfriend in russia offer to sponsor u or get u a long term visa and sign off on it?

[4/22, 7:52 PM] Winston Wu: Btw i know a program in russia where they will give u free room and board with a family in exchange for u teaching English there. But it will be in a small town called izhevsk. The agency will arrange it all for u. However u wont receive any pay. Just room and board and meals with a russian family. U interested? Izhevsk is a nice town though. i loved it. Its 20 hours outside of moscow by train.

[4/23, 12:35 PM] Winston Wu: I know an english school called english first in moscow. They pay well but have high standards. Maybe u can apply if you have tefl degree?

Or u can work for american language center but they pay the table and often pay late which pisses people off. I used to work there.

My indian friend nitesh might still run the business gazette in moscow. Want me to ask him if hes hiring writers?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: My reply to "What can I do if I wanna go abroad now?"

Post by WorldTraveler »

Re-title this thread. I though you meant, now during the Corona Virus, when all the countries are locked down. Don't you mean "how can you travel with little money.?"
Winston
Site Admin

Re: My reply to "What can I do if I wanna go abroad now?"

Post by Winston »

I just meant to go abroad in general. Not taking the virus into account.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne